The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beef68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Take note of this okt bros.

so there going to a war here ????? now is word against word , not sure who right or wrong. so long the girl provide good service i don't mind.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
jameseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not siding anyone here but b4 framing anyone pls have all the evidence right.he can counter sue you for placing his photo up bro.even if he lied doesnt mean you have the right to put up his pics.what if he is not.everyone lies in a way or another.newspaper came out abt people publish this guys number and plate number out and it made a big hoo haaa.now this is far more worst bro.even if you are angry think b4 you do stuff.later on you will regret bro.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

well don know about you guys BUT

fireband dare to admit everything leh and also don think so the story about summer is make up by him loh since he dare to use other bro nick( naka timu)

If what fireband say is true, then TS you are also not an angel too in fact you are worse , care to defend yourself? people dare to ask you out loh.

In fact, almost everything fireband say makes sense (more than 1 nick, paying to sammyboy etc..) But bro fireband, if TS claim is true, then you should maybe consider defending yourself as most of us don like to book and different gal comes

Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBanD View Post
WHICH BROS IN SBF HAVE ONLY GOT ONE NICK ?
Here i am. The bro with only one nick. And i believe a lot of other bro here also having only one nick.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kingkong959 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fantastic !!!!! Bravooooooo.............I luv this catfights !!!! GO GO GOOOOOOOO
Old 05-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, you should well know minahs. today they work, they make $ n tml they disappear. i used to do okt but not anymore, you guys can check since my last introducing gals. i had pm mod but till now he told me to wait, last time there were 2 of us doing but we split up due to certain reasons n i stop doing becoz whatever i post it gets removed. the gals that i intro are all genuine as posted in the thread with their pics, i posted here was becoz FIRSTLY the other nicks he mention isn't mine. I can swear upon my life, including my family. I dare to do, I dare to admit. We come out N walk, we honour our words. Is it fair that all minahs are under me ? he might as well say GL minah also under me rite ? I'm what ? Father of MINAHS ? he have this grudge against SUGAR aka wetpussygal90, he lied saying he could intro her a sugardaddy named JOHN WANG. i had a session with Sugar N she knows i was operating this business n approached me for help asking how to go about it, i told her so simple just use another number to call him then hear what he have to say. so i use the other partner's hp number to call, when he answered i said hello, may i speak to john n he said no john here, i'm ANDY. he spill the beans, Sugar heard for herself that he was lying because he wanted her to send nude pics of herself to him through MMS that's why he top up for her. Go read her thread if it's still around then you will know whether i'm lying or not, aniceguy ? INDEED...DEVIL IN DISGUISE.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremsproz View Post
Here i am. The bro with only one nick. And i believe a lot of other bro here also having only one nick.
I am not hitting at U, i am speaking in GENERAL TERMS. Other bros having what for dinner or bonking which fl, you know ??

Bros if we could make arrangements to meet over coffee then you will know the truth, i have no hard feelings towards any bros here but i hate cowards!!!

I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE ACCUSING ME N DOING CHILDISH THINGS LIKE PLAYING FROM BEHIND OTHERS BACK.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I also got one nick oni~
Old 06-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kingkong959 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maybe TS should post on STOMP under the category 'what bugs me' and post the nice photo there.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro fireband, I got nothing against u, but, i only have 1 nick.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 07-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't worry bro fireband, heard from some bros that this asshole trying to frame you ? we support you all the way, WAN SHUI if you know what that means. JUST 3 NUMBERS if you dare offend!! the warriors ?? WE got more warriors in SINGApORE, feel free to try us anytime openly if you are a man...bro, we'll fight for you n nail this bastard. you are either an undercover or AV from the way some of us look at it, no wonder you kept eyeing on FIREBAND for so long. All TS, OKTs better be safe...this fucker more like "GHOST" leh.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iijeetpoon View Post
I also only hve one nick... So many for what???
Maybe they want to post question and reply to themselves. Or else why they need so many nick?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe they want to post question and reply to themselves. Or else why they need so many nick?
ohhh.... not maybe, its already happening here

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 08-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Take note of this okt bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiReBanD View Post
I am not hitting at U, i am speaking in GENERAL TERMS. Other bros having what for dinner or bonking which fl, you know ??

Bros if we could make arrangements to meet over coffee then you will know the truth, i have no hard feelings towards any bros here but i hate cowards!!!

I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE ACCUSING ME N DOING CHILDISH THINGS LIKE PLAYING FROM BEHIND OTHERS BACK.
And bro,

No need to bold and cap the word. I know how to read.

You already fail your EQ badly just by typing. So i rather don't make arrangements to meet over coffee with you.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

I think now with bros Fireband and Naka Timo can confirmed the fate of poor FL Summer who disappeared from scene suddenly.

I think some of older bros can remember Summer.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1