The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Went to 1612 today, saw a WL taking a bro up the stairs as I walked in. Asked OKT and it turned out to be Jin Jin who I wanted to try, so told OKT i wait. Saw Shuang Shuang who caught my attention and asked OKT for her name too. The other 3 or 4 WLs... didn't catch attention.

Jin Jin service is slightly better compared against some of Gordan's new noobs. Looks wise is better than Ah Hua's new girls. Just my opinion.

Face 7.2/10
Body 8/10 (Rated highly in this department, very shapely)
BJ 7.2/10 Rated average in this department due to rather short bj
FJ 7/10 (It felt like she wasn't fully engaged. But fj duration was slightly long)
Overall Service: Water bed pre service quite OK, catbath average, fj ok only if u not into good service. Good if u want to see a young shapely lass bouncing away on top of u. Boobs not so firm if no bra on. Suggest with bra on better.

RTF: Spare RTF for 1 or 2 more sessions before moving on.
Old 14-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also talk cock with OKT since I had an hour to kill waiting for Jin Jin regarding some feedback on his Shuang Shuang attitude problem. OKT claims first time hearing this feedback and took a look at bro's post on preceding page. Considering the post was dated 25/6/12, either he's rather out of touch with customer base... or customers have been nice never feedback, or he's smoking me. I'm inclined to believe its the last
Old 14-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Also talk cock with OKT since I had an hour to kill waiting for Jin Jin regarding some feedback on his Shuang Shuang attitude problem. OKT claims first time hearing this feedback and took a look at bro's post on preceding page. Considering the post was dated 25/6/12, either he's rather out of touch with customer base... or customers have been nice never feedback, or he's smoking me.
This YTL OKT neber said bad things about his WL one lah! No need to ask, save your breathe lah! But some OKT bery frank like Gorden, Willie and Garrick.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Guess so.. Anyway.. Today went back to try Shuang Shuang at Yi Tiao Long.

Think both Shuang Shuang and Jin Jin not bad figure wise. Both got shapely figure well shown off by two piece suits. Both also fj wise a bit not engaged.

The whole service felt good and well up until after both ladies finished servicing me bj, on the two separate occasions yesterday and today. And when they proceeded to fj, it is as if I had failed to service them licking in return or what, gfe service suddenly change. Especially Shuang Shuang more obvious. I perceived a disengagement of fj from the starting point onwards. Weird. I mean, us chiongsters pay money go geylang is to get serviced, whether we service the ladies is our choice isn't it?

Anyways, both Jin Jin and Shuang Shuang are on my Spare RTF list for 1 or maybe 2 more sessions (depending on 2nd session) before I get tired of upping the same lady and move on. Their figure alone good enough rtf. Service wise can lower expectations. Jin Jin has softer facial features and Shuang Shuang has more photogenic, sharper facial feaures in my opinion. I was still given a somewhat memorable session by both ladies. Shuang Shuang also made an effort to moan while riding me.
Old 14-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Went to 1612 today, saw a WL taking a bro up the stairs as I walked in. Asked OKT and it turned out to be Jin Jin who I wanted to try, so told OKT i wait. Saw Shuang Shuang who caught my attention and asked OKT for her name too. The other 3 or 4 WLs... didn't catch attention.

Jin Jin service is slightly better compared against some of Gordan's new noobs. Looks wise is better than Ah Hua's new girls. Just my opinion.

Face 7.2/10
Body 8/10 (Rated highly in this department, very shapely)
BJ 7.2/10 Rated average in this department due to rather short bj
FJ 7/10 (It felt like she wasn't fully engaged. But fj duration was slightly long)
Overall Service: Water bed pre service quite OK, catbath average, fj ok only if u not into good service. Good if u want to see a young shapely lass bouncing away on top of u. Boobs not so firm if no bra on. Suggest with bra on better.

RTF: Spare RTF for 1 or 2 more sessions before moving on.
bro czhsg, you have a very creative suggestion. LOL
Old 15-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

i normally like them to service me with clothes on, and sometimes will strip top off down to bra during fj or in Shuang Shuang's case today, top with bra off. Shuang Shuang's will defy gravity and bounces well. Jin Jin's are real and obey the laws of physics. Hence suggest with bra on nicer Considering both ladies like to wear two piece suits with extremely short tight mini skirt, their dressing suits my fetish
Old 15-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i normally like them to service me with clothes on, and sometimes will strip top off down to bra during fj or in Shuang Shuang's case today, top with bra off. Shuang Shuang's will defy gravity and bounces well. Jin Jin's are real and obey the laws of physics. Hence suggest with bra on nicer Considering both ladies like to wear two piece suits with extremely short tight mini skirt, their dressing suits my fetish
very difficult to find wl who wear two piece suits... i love to bonk them with bra on too ... but while missionary cannot lick their breasts
Old 15-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
very difficult to find wl who wear two piece suits... i love to bonk them with bra on too ... but while missionary cannot lick their breasts
Bruddar, Lynn W19, Yoyo 54A & Cai Shan 1637 oso wear 2-piece outfit de!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

You can cRoss Lynn out. Tried her and not worth it. Overhyped girl- she's not pretty and her service is so so - although she has a very good and friendly attitude.
Old 16-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
syndromex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am bew to $150 cat. So $150 only for 1X? Or some 2X?
If want 2X, how much should i pay?
Thanks.
Old 16-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KHS2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Ok, maybe some misunderstanding here...

The soapy massage was standard in Nataree a couple of years back (for their fish tank gals). Basically the gal will get an inflatable mattress. After bathing you, she will pour some soapy water onto the mattress and ask you to lie down, then she will pour some soapy water on herself and then begin to give you a soapy water slide massage. Right now, I don't see this sort of soapy massage at Nataree.

As for the 一条龙service, you can find it in china at some of the larger massage parlours.

You must ask the OKT. Not all girls do it now.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
n33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

today RTF shuang Shuang , I find tt she is is quite a nice & friendly gal to be with be if you get to know her better . Maybe it her cold cold look tt y some customers may misunderstood her . But it also her cold cold look tt make me RTF her . Not to mention she also has a gd figure & slutty look. ....
Old 27-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n33dl3 View Post
today RTF shuang Shuang , I find tt she is is quite a nice & friendly gal to be with be if you get to know her better . Maybe it her cold cold look tt y some customers may misunderstood her . But it also her cold cold look tt make me RTF her . Not to mention she also has a gd figure & slutty look. ....
+1 agree bro. Upz u for authentic report.

I rtf Shuang Shuang last saturday night 11.20pm at Yi Tiao Long. Service was much better than previous FR. This lady know how to treat RTF customer better in my experience. She ride me much better than previously.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, Lynn W19, Yoyo 54A & Cai Shan 1637 oso wear 2-piece outfit de!
Yesterday Up Cai Shan. Cai Shan the 2 piece is top plus shorts. Don't like... Cannot fuk with clothes on. Shuang Shuang and Jin Jin I upz is sexy top plus skirt. Can fuk with clothes on. I like..

Shuang Shuang claimed to modify her own clothes, cut and sew ownself. Hehe... Quite artistic in me opinion Maybe someday she retire may open fashion shop in China. She said her top she wore last Sat night when i rtf her used to be her night gown... cut and sew modify into sexy top... keke...
Old 27-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday Up Cai Shan. Cai Shan the 2 piece is top plus shorts. Don't like... Cannot fuk with clothes on. Shuang Shuang and Jin Jin I upz is sexy top plus skirt. Can fuk with clothes on. I like..

Shuang Shuang claimed to modify her own clothes, cut and sew ownself. Hehe... Quite artistic in me opinion Maybe someday she retire may open fashion shop in China. She said her top she wore last Sat night when i rtf her used to be her night gown... cut and sew modify into sexy top... keke...
Wahhh! Looks like her dressing got fight with Cai Shan and Lynn liao. Last time Jenny 54A likes to wear two piece sexy outfits de! Now she changed her wardrode liao, preparing to ORD. If these wl wear leather or synthetic leather black 2-piece outfit with knee length boots, it would be fantastic! A sure killer!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1