The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone meeting Song Song for one last hurrah?
Old 19-08-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone meeting Song Song for one last hurrah?
Have you submitted your bid to tender for her sacred last days slots or not haha? Highest bidder wins the coveted chance to spend time with her on her last days. Things like this is most absurd to me. Vying to be the chosen ones with working ladies. She is known to be well doted, the bid better be sky high to avoid disappointment.
Old 19-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Have you submitted your bid to tender for her sacred last days slots or not haha? Highest bidder wins the coveted chance to spend time with her on her last days. Things like this is most absurd to me. Vying to be the chosen ones with working ladies. She is known to be well doted, the bid better be sky high to avoid disappointment.
Lol. Bet many sillies will bid $3, 4, 500 or even more to get full service from her.
Old 19-08-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I’d like to say a few fair words for those rich guys out there paying extra premium to get whatever they want. First of all it’s their money and they can damn well spend it however they want. You may feel MUST come 2 or 3 times to get money worth or count whether you got full one hour, that’s your freedom. Likewise it’s those rich guys freedom if they don’t mind getting less than full one hour or paying more for just hugging or chatting or some company. Look at it this way, if you were to go to some third world country see a pretty working girl that attracts you, and you can secure her jump queue if you pay $20 instead of $10, would you not? Cos to you $10, $20 is no big deal. Likewise with the rich guys, $300 or $100 or $120 or $100 is no difference. Give them some respect too that they worked hard have business smarts or know how to be born into a rich family, that they earned their riches. So now they have more money = more privileges and benefits. That’s how the world works. It’s always about the money. Don’t say working girl, even if your wife if you can give her more money she’d be happier too. All this communist mentality and talk about artificially pushing the price down to $100 or $80……. No offence but realistically you’d achieve more if you focus on how to improve yourself and earn more money.

This is a luxury like Rolex PP branded watches LV and super cars. Why don’t boycott LV and Ferrari then we can all buy LV and Ferrari at cheap prices?

There’s only one solution, which applies to life too: don’t hope or try to push price down that what you want will become cheaper. Instead, make more money.
Old 19-08-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I’d like to say a few fair words for those rich guys out there paying extra premium to get whatever they want. First of all it’s their money and they can damn well spend it however they want. You may feel MUST come 2 or 3 times to get money worth or count whether you got full one hour, that’s your freedom. Likewise it’s those rich guys freedom if they don’t mind getting less than full one hour or paying more for just hugging or chatting or some company. Look at it this way, if you were to go to some third world country see a pretty working girl that attracts you, and you can secure her jump queue if you pay $20 instead of $10, would you not? Cos to you $10, $20 is no big deal. Likewise with the rich guys, $300 or $100 or $120 or $100 is no difference. Give them some respect too that they worked hard have business smarts or know how to be born into a rich family, that they earned their riches. So now they have more money = more privileges and benefits. That’s how the world works. It’s always about the money. Don’t say working girl, even if your wife if you can give her more money she’d be happier too. All this communist mentality and talk about artificially pushing the price down to $100 or $80……. No offence but realistically you’d achieve more if you focus on how to improve yourself and earn more money.

This is a luxury like Rolex PP branded watches LV and super cars. Why don’t boycott LV and Ferrari then we can all buy LV and Ferrari at cheap prices?

There’s only one solution, which applies to life too: don’t hope or try to push price down that what you want will become cheaper. Instead, make more money.
well-said. didn't managed to book song2 on the last few days, but the amount of sourness in here is astounding.
Old 19-08-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dgman06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around town area for a meeting and itching for a little adventure. Went online and managed to find this Xiao Mi who happened to be available right after my meeting.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/xiao-mi-massage/

2 hours later i was lying down waiting for the magic moment.

New to the local scene and massage was there. Opted for a neck and shoulder massage. She did not rush and did it well.

When it comes to the sensual, opted for a HJ and slow and sexily she did it. Certain parts she is still a little green. Roaming signal was strong.

Face:8.5/10 quite close to photo
Body:8/10 very very slim
Boobs: not for boob lovers but makes up with her service attitude
Service:9/10
Old 19-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamecorn View Post
anybody tried Bai Yu https://sglonelyguy-5.com/bai-yu-massage/ ?

Her first picture with the pokies is creating a pokie in my pants.
Visited her..shit kena landmine!
Massage is non existant. Basically play piano on your back for about 10 mins then flip you over and HJ you.
Neh Neh is artifical one..silicon feel.

In and out in less than 30 mins and still have the cheek to ask for tips....walao eh are we so short of MLs...those cha bor really treat us guys as suckers ah.

I dont mind paying 120 if that is the market rate and massage and svcs is good. This is outrageous. What can we bros do except to highlight and boycott all these MLs and hope fellow bros will stand unite.....or am I being too idealistic or naive here.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgman06 View Post
Was around town area for a meeting and itching for a little adventure. Went online and managed to find this Xiao Mi who happened to be available right after my meeting.
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/xiao-mi-massage/

2 hours later i was lying down waiting for the magic moment.

New to the local scene and massage was there. Opted for a neck and shoulder massage. She did not rush and did it well.

When it comes to the sensual, opted for a HJ and slow and sexily she did it. Certain parts she is still a little green. Roaming signal was strong.

Face:8.5/10 quite close to photo
Body:8/10 very very slim
Boobs: not for boob lovers but makes up with her service attitude
Service:9/10
Is this semi-nude or full nude?
Old 19-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Visited her..shit kena landmine!
Massage is non existant. Basically play piano on your back for about 10 mins then flip you over and HJ you.
Neh Neh is artifical one..silicon feel.

In and out in less than 30 mins and still have the cheek to ask for tips....walao eh are we so short of MLs...those cha bor really treat us guys as suckers ah.

I dont mind paying 120 if that is the market rate and massage and svcs is good. This is outrageous. What can we bros do except to highlight and boycott all these MLs and hope fellow bros will stand unite.....or am I being too idealistic or naive here.
Thanks for taking the hit.

Does she look like pics?
Old 19-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for taking the hit.

Does she look like pics?
Her face is censored. Lesson learned next time uncensored face. Avoid at all cost.

Really waste my time and money
Old 19-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for sharing this bro got the pokies. Finally managed to get a session with Bai Yu. My kind of short hair beauty with a great smile. High on hygiene, can smell the dettol in the house, on the towels and single use sheets.

Firm natural assets, quite the teaser, good conversationalist and GFE but massage still has room for improvement. Seems like she's new to this line. Definitely RTM.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Her face is censored. Lesson learned next time uncensored face. Avoid at all cost.

Really waste my time and money
Really feel for you. Some old aunty opened the door?

To be fair, a number of those who don't show full face pics turned out to be fine.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really feel for you. Some old aunty opened the door?

To be fair, a number of those who don't show full face pics turned out to be fine.
Ok lah to be fair, she is not Aunty ....more like pre MILF and chao lao face. Heck I am ok with her looks if her massage and attitude is good. Piano massage and jerk u off in less than 30 mins. Is this what our massage scene has turn to?

Someone in the SLG page still has the cheek to put good massage blah blah...Damn these fake reviews and OKTs. They continue to do this no one will trust these reviews anymore. I know they delete those bad reviews. But come on fake reviews....No wonder those MLs view us Singaporean guys as carrot heads or suckers.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing this, got the pokies too. Finally got a session with Bai Yu. My kind of short hair beauty, looks like in her twenties. High on hygiene, can smell the dettol entering the house, on the towel and single use sheets.

Good GFE and attentive but massage has room for improvement. Seems like she's new to this. Will RTM.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post

I wanna give you a like bro. Good mindset / mentality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1