The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Thank you bro, was looking at SLG and saw her too.

was considering her, Lu Lu and An an based on the recent few pages.
Among the 3...

Prettiest and youngest: Dan Ni
Best service: An An, for her AR, CIM, and post-cum services
Best GFE: Lulu

See your preference.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Heard the wind is very strong today, bros. Heard got operations being conducted. Avoid popular areas.
One MP at upper Thompson got raided juat a few hours ago. No casuallties.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ficecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Both of them sure fully booked, must book in advance, unless got Bro cancel their appointment then you might have chance, but chances very slim, must depends on your luck hahaha…
i also newbie anyway, need to try some other ML as entry point before i am registered as non-stranger. OMM says she don't entertain strangers/newbies so I'll have to look elsewhere. Anyone know ML's that entertain newbies? or just try luck
Old 30-06-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
lulu or anan > dan ni for me. ymmv tho
“YMMV”
For me Dan Ni > AnAn
Never think of rtm AnAn

But based on recent FRs for AnAn
Overall rating at least 8/10

Probably will pay a visit to LuLu this weekend hahah
Old 30-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deathfilth03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Newbie here. Do I need to register before I can book her?
Old 30-06-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficecool View Post
Recently tried to contact XE and OMM for booking, no reply. Maybe only regulars will get a chance.
2017 account and this is only your first post...you got chiong before? If you no record in the ML's database they won't entertain you.
Old 30-06-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Fr on omm

Finally got a slot recently after trying many times to book. Took 90 mins...discreet condo need to park nearby as cannot park in condo. Nice small room with massage bed.
Looks around early 30s or late 20s with light make up, she provides sm services , hardcore sm, but i'm not really into that kind of stuff...Her massage is real solid, its the best i ever had. Next was her sensual , HDLY was so shiok while she poke ur asshole and occasionally will talk dirty whispering to ur ears, end part was that fake love making between her thighs...sound effect from her was like so real , what a turn on!!! After cumming between her thighs she will attempt to make u squirt which unfortunately i couldnt. After she wash up she will give u head massage while tcss with u. Friendly and really puts in effort to please u.

Looks: 7 ( light make up)
Body : 8.5
Massage : 9
Sensual: 9
Rtm : for sure yes...might try some of her sm tricks next visit
Old 30-06-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
omm reply quite late also u need advance book her
Yea from experience she doesn't check her phone on the job, only when you're showering.
Old 30-06-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Finally got a slot recently after trying many times to book. Took 90 mins...discreet condo need to park nearby as cannot park in condo. Nice small room with massage bed.
Looks around early 30s or late 20s with light make up, she provides sm services , hardcore sm, but i'm not really into that kind of stuff...Her massage is real solid, its the best i ever had. Next was her sensual , HDLY was so shiok while she poke ur asshole and occasionally will talk dirty whispering to ur ears, end part was that fake love making between her thighs...sound effect from her was like so real , what a turn on!!! After cumming between her thighs she will attempt to make u squirt which unfortunately i couldnt. After she wash up she will give u head massage while tcss with u. Friendly and really puts in effort to please u.

sorry man who’s this you referring to?
Old 30-06-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
sorry man who’s this you referring to?
Must be Mei Mei who provide SM service and Man Squirting service

“attempt to make u squirt which unfortunately i couldnt”
Old 30-06-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Must be Mei Mei who provide SM service and Man Squirting service

“attempt to make u squirt which unfortunately i couldnt”
i see. thanks for the reply. much appreciated. too extreme for me.

btw do most wear mask during massage nowadays? pardon the innocent question
Old 30-06-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

I think most of the people don’t wear the mask.

Like that cannot have passionate kissing/frenching with the ML.

If scare of covid better stay at home, chiong-ing is actually risking your life hahaha…
Old 30-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ficecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
2017 account and this is only your first post...you got chiong before? If you no record in the ML's database they won't entertain you.
Chiong once before a long time ago, never after that. What’s the surest way to get record in ML’s database?
Old 30-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

most people probably dont wear the masks, there are some MLs who keep their mask on throughout the session though. Personally i feel that kinda spoils the session but ofc thats just my own personal opinion.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fr on omm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post

mind elaborating more on the men squirting?? sounds pretty interesting!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1