The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Just noticed Boss got do housekeeping for clones one...
Steady lah!
万岁万岁万万岁!

U all don't create so many clones make Boss busy lah...

Yap I also noticed many casualties today.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 16-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
I am afraid that such a nick will likely lead to people zapping him too.
Because uping a person is based on constructive posting. However there are other reasons for which I dun think there is a need to be make known.
As long as the person is contributing positively to the forum , his/her points will definitely go up in due time. I am sure many brothers here will appreciate those who contribute as opposed to those who don't contribute.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 16-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Boss needs to hire a Vice President - Member Services, to manage members database.
I can volunteer free contract service.
I'm very good at pressing delete button.

I think you are too late , Boss have already a very capable assistant who can do almost anything in this forum.

Old 16-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
Agree partially with you on the mass zap. I am surprise that Boss did not make an offer to you to sign up as a premium member. As a premium member you will be immune to zaps. But what I feel is that you purposely create this account to get people to zap you so that you can find out how powerful they are. You can easily register another nick you know.
I know some of the up remark in bro's usercp

Cheers
Old 16-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
I think you are too late , Boss have already a very capable assistant who can do almost anything in this forum.
BigSexy. The one and only name that appear in my head.
Old 17-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ZePolice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got zapped for being mistaken as a clone
Old 17-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eh Boss, now you know why your new memberships are not growing?
Got many zappers/clones showing newbies out the exit door.
创业难守业更难

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 17-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh Boss, now you know why your new memberships are not growing?
Got many zappers/clones showing newbies out the exit door.
创业难守业更难

eh...how you know ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
eh...how you know ha...
Erm... Cos' I bet on Germany FTW!!!!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 17-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eh...how you know ha...
I myself of course don't know about membership numbers or growth but one thing I DO notice is that it SEEMS that there is always an inordinate amount of people being zapped - especially newbies and/or members with low reputation points.

Rather dis-ingenious if the aim is to gain membership I'd think.

SEAJ
Old 17-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I myself of course don't know about membership numbers or growth but one thing I DO notice is that it SEEMS that there is always an inordinate amount of people being zapped - especially newbies and/or members with low reputation points.

Rather dis-ingenious if the aim is to gain membership I'd think.

SEAJ
I think those who created clones to go to threads to disturb deserved to zap...so these ppl dun share anything...no membership gain here...

dun think anyone knew how large is the membership except the BOSS...so just post without worry...

Old 17-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think those who created clones to go to threads to disturb deserved to zap...so these ppl dun share anything...no membership gain here...

dun think anyone knew how large is the membership except the BOSS...so just post without worry...
Yes! More than agree about clones - but what I feel is a pity on here is that guys who just want to participate and contribute instead gets zapped for no apparent reason but to cause chaos and/or for some idiots to exert dominance.

Boss has more than once said that he wants to have SBF imitate real life - but IMHO, its life in the ghettoes where gangs with their own purpose and very sinister agenda prevails over all others.

The system of anonymous and unbridled Zap powers have allowed total anarchy to reign supreme on SBF whilst being IMHO, very carefully kept under the radar of you moderators. Not trying to be rude or presumptive - just wanting you all to really reconsider at least limiting Zaps vs Upz - at least as a sensible first step to further strengthen SBF.

Thank you

SEAJ
Old 17-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes! More than agree about clones - but what I feel is a pity on here is that guys who just want to participate and contribute instead gets zapped for no apparent reason but to cause chaos and/or for some idiots to exert dominance.

Boss has more than once said that he wants to have SBF imitate real life - but IMHO, its life in the ghettoes where gangs with their own purpose and very sinister agenda prevails over all others.

The system of anonymous and unbridled Zap powers have allowed total anarchy to reign supreme on SBF whilst being IMHO, very carefully kept under the radar of you moderators. Not trying to be rude or presumptive - just wanting you all to really reconsider at least limiting Zaps vs Upz - at least as a sensible first step to further strengthen SBF.

Thank you

SEAJ
easy to comment but if you are in boss shoes then not sure if you can do a better job...

many of us had been reading or sharing in this forum for many years...we made many friends and extracted many info in the course...not all are good but we sieved thru them and made our own judgement...

this forum is not just about sex...today is also current affairs...look i got more news here than my local newspaper...haha...

just my 2 cents worth..

Old 17-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
easy to comment but if you are in boss shoes then not sure if you can do a better job...

many of us had been reading or sharing in this forum for many years...we made many friends and extracted many info in the course...not all are good but we sieved thru them and made our own judgement...

this forum is not just about sex...today is also current affairs...look i got more news here than my local newspaper...haha...

just my 2 cents worth..
DITTO - that's why I still continue to participate as I DO think that this is a great board.

And for sure Boss has done a great job - and all I'm doing is to merely suggest ways to further improve this reputation system thing; I've noticed it has gone through a few changes since its inception and times have now further changed. No way at all that I could do a better job than Boss and you moderators.

I even notice known con men still on the board with great reputation points personae.

SEAJ
Old 17-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DITTO - that's why I still continue to participate as I DO think that this is a great board.

And for sure Boss has done a great job - and all I'm doing is to merely suggest ways to further improve this reputation system thing; I've noticed it has gone through a few changes since its inception and times have now further changed. No way at all that I could do a better job than Boss and you moderators.

I even notice known con men still on the board with great reputation points personae.

SEAJ
I go through the rep system daily and 95% of the entries are adding points. Only 5 percent a zaps and 80% of that the 5% are valid based on my audits.

I'm sure there is some bullying going on but it's not significant.

If you see a newbie that is being unfairly zapped, just let me know.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1