The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
Anyone has the wechat or new contact of Cindy from Katong SC ? Trying to locate her, her previous number seems to be dead ...
You have mail, but not sure if we are talking about the same person.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrx23 View Post
Went and tried Cindy, left a happy man and promise her I'll be back very soon. I love her two lovely big melons. Seeing them bouncing up and down when she's on top riding and listening to her sexy loud moans, didn't last long before surrendering my bullets.

My friend tried out the other ML Vivian, he didn't have that good a experience. She's not pretty and sop service. Although slim but her boobs feels hard. The turn off part is her below has a foul fishy smell and he smell it from a distance away, not close up so totally killed his mood. She kept hinting for more tips too.
I never try Vivian before, only saw her when I leaving. Her appearance cmi, Cindy looks much much better.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

might be a different cindy, the one i am looking for used to operate on the top floor and not B1 but will check it out all the same. thanks for the effort, appreciate the spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
You have mail, but not sure if we are talking about the same person.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
For those who remember Selina from PPC, the super toned body m'sian lady, she is now working night shift in a shop in balestier

Think new owner took over the previous shop cos I remember the old management was fking lousy. A lot of bros kpkb. I recently passby and saw the place got renovated so went in try. Not bad. Then last night I went there quite late and to my surprise, I saw selina!
Is the same place you shared in another thread?
Old 03-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
betaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to behold

Hi looking for masseur Emily, previously she was at Natureland Chijmes. Any idea where she is at now? Please PM, thanks!
Old 03-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good day all,

By any chance, do any bros know where Selina (Aileen Spa @ Bedok) is working now.

One of the best melons in the market i would say. haha

Thanks
Old 04-02-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 0
Tickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone have any info on:

Tiffany (Local feel) from HML Spa (last seen 2018).
Angela (Taiwanese) from F*** Spa (last seen Aug 2020).
Old 04-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

Any bro know where is the viet Fiona previously working near Jalan Besar then moved to Selegie ?
Old 04-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBoyJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where’s Adeline/Rachel used to be Adelphi same row, beside the record shop now?
Old 04-02-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
Angela (Taiwanese) from F*** Spa (last seen Aug 2020).
is this taiwanese angela very skinny?
Old 05-02-2021, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 0
Tickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
is this taiwanese angela very skinny?
Hi bro, yup quite skinny de, like typical TWMM, also just realized she's back all of a sudden so will go visit someday soon.

Still looking for Tiffany from HML. V chio early 20s speak singlish, look like those popular uni girls that you will catch a glance at. Only working part time for like a few months in 2017, so I doubt she is still in the scene.
Old 05-02-2021, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
becku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Am looking for Apple from Kirin Spa at Bukit Batok.

The other MLs there said she moved late last year, but weren't sure where. If anyone knows, would really appreciate the help!
Old 05-02-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.

Last edited by KnowItAll; 27-08-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
I never try Vivian before, only saw her when I leaving. Her appearance cmi, Cindy looks much much better.
Better avoid this Vivian. Really strong foul fishy smell coming from her pussy.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ansonpoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros know where Grace and Sarah from syed alwi Road went? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1