The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok scams - what have you seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
🤣🤣😂 ahhhh yes I recall that.. ever have one.. when need money will be like “how la honey how la?” When don’t need money will be like “e saat! e hia!” Good to have gotten rid of her..
When in need of money, fuck her face/throat and gag her she also ok..still act like she enjoying it..
when dont need money, ask her to even hand jerk also must plead like mother and father..
But there are still many good ones around..just need times to find..
need money or no need money, also fuck you like its her last sex of her life...

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
when using chat app to find FLs, be careful.
Most are ladyboys.
There are valid girls though.
1 trick they use is ask for your hotel & room number, go straight up your room.
Do not do that.
Always insist on meeting outside in a public place, no matter how good they look.
Else just abandon the plan.

2 times called FL come my hotel room. Both times are ladyboy.
Rejected them on the spot, pay 500 baht transport fee ask them get lost.
Got 1 threatened me. Lock me up in room forbid me to escape or contacting anyone via hotel phone or hp. I dont want cause trouble with police so paid him the full fee and let him go.
when you open the door n find out they were LB and you still let them into your room? you dont use the peeping hole?

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
when you open the door n find out they were LB and you still let them into your room? you dont use the peeping hole?
they ji tao charge and push in
just open nia they push in liao
peeping hole..... when they knock my door they dont face the door one ccb give me back view!
Old 13-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Oh yes. These lady boys normally post nicer images than others. They can look slim in the image but actually thick in real. Better don't use chat app.
got real girls la
but must meet them outside in public
video call can try but hard to ascertain thru video call if its a ladyboy
got face changing app + can act lady in video call for awhile
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1