The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!
Been on Seeking

I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quoted, I only have budget available for one.

I have been in consideration and giving up either one is tough. If there's any bros who like to help me out in this decision, you may reach out to me via DM. I can forward you their pictures and you can give me your recommendations. We can chat.
Old 06-06-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Been on Seeking

Most men who could afford sugarbaby in the first place are usually not stupid.

Why are you making this kind of post, seriously? If you yourself can't even make up your mind, what do you expect some strangers on the internet could do to help?

Is it still school holiday?
Old 06-06-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuss View Post
I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quot

I have been in consideration and giving up either one is tough. If there's any bros who like to help me out in this decision, you may reach out to me via DM. I can forward you their pictures and you can give me your recommendations. We can chat.

Wow u have 2 sugar babes
Old 06-06-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been on Seeking and managed to meet up with 2 local chinese SYTs on separate occasion prior to the heightened alert. Would like to be their sugar daddy for both ladies, however, with the price they quoted, I only have budget available for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Wow u have 2 sugar babes
Upped +10 for exchange
Old 06-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 18
stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!stuss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Most men who could afford sugarbaby in the first place are usually not stupid.

Why are you making this kind of post, seriously? If you yourself can't even make up your mind, what do you expect some strangers on the internet could do to help?

Is it still school holiday?
That's a genuine question, and your question on school holiday is technically invalid especially to someone with more points and higher rep than you.
Old 06-06-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Toss a coin
Choose 1 first
Do everything on her within a short time
After a few months, cut her loose
Change to the other one
You get to play 2 at the price of 1
Old 07-06-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:

Maybe you need to decide if you are okay for them to have other daddies? Then you can arrange a ppm session rather than making them exclusive to you.
So when you feel like fucking A, you meet A.
Want fuck B, meet B.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Happy to help, DM is OK but I thought I'll jut chime in with some thoughts:

1. Try a PPMU arrangement first, and see which one has better chemistry with you

2. Be clear about what you want. Some guys just want a sex goddess, some want more of an emotional connection. I am the latter, so I take a long time to make a decision but tend to stick to one after I decide. My current SB and me are going strong after 2 years.

3. Notice the small things that she does for you. Whether she cleans up after you both finish, if she only wants to be served or if she always gives you service. These small things matter and over time. They are hard to fake in the long run and usually will tell you what kind of woman you're dealing with

4. Always delay your choice until you have seen her worst side (or, at least after a quarrel). How she gets over a quarrel will tell you a lot about her character
Old 18-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

simple issue dont need to think so hard. your objective 2 ladies. price to high find 2 other lower maintenance ladies. want to keep the 2 ladies, increase income. its all a matter of income. if you have to choose one ot the existing 2, then i cannot help you.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dont want to give up, must bargain price already. They dont want to lower price then you must sell backside find money support them
Old 08-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Strauss69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It requires patience.
Old 08-08-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)