The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

All the local FLs and Okts having fully booked and boom town Charlie business, and surprisingly no cases reported.

But GL has to stop.. Uncanny?
Old 17-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

As per your PM lee say...If covid is here to stay....and the way it superspread in ktv...u can bet geylang iis then unofficially stay...close.....

Last edited by samyboy88; 17-07-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: correction
Old 17-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
This hotel already very famous forum, telegram, chat group since last year for all the wrong reason.
If hotel found to illegally run gl business then licence take away lor...like the ktv....also hotel must ensure trace together with ic to check in.....so how to siam...unless hotel dont wanna keep licence ...in ktv ..they say pretend dont know ktv girls....hotel want to pretend check in is faked?

This cluster if it become the mother of all cluster to cause singapore to shoot past 100k case....then u know people must go jail to answer lah ..it started with PAP giving f&b licence to ktv to do cover up....so u think now PaP will give gl licence if covid never go away...lets face it...geylang willl not be same again.....

Last edited by samyboy88; 17-07-2021 at 03:04 PM. Reason: correction
Old 18-07-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

If Covid eventually turns into a less threatening common virus like the flu virus...where infections are very common but the rate of hospitalisations and death is manageable and low...then I don't see why the Govt won't allow GL to reopen...

that said this would still all depend on whether the Govt has shifted its policy decision on allowing legalised brothels in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post

This cluster if it become the mother of all cluster to cause singapore to shoot past 100k case....then u know people must go jail to answer lah ..it started with PAP giving f&b licence to ktv to do cover up....so u think now PaP will give gl licence if covid never go away...lets face it...geylang willl not be same again.....
Old 19-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

GL might open when covid end which mean is almost impossible given the fact that the gov is so hiam ji. The gov also know got freelancers and act blur and just dont get caught. Plus almost all prc will take sinovac which sg dont even approve yet. Eventually will approve, cant imagine all the rich china men and women not coming to sg and the gov is gonna lost a lot investment and money to their neighbors. When border start to relax, more freelancers will do at sbf or web.
Old 19-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

would have been alot easier for contact tracing if they were to open up GL

what they are doing now closing things here and there just forces this sector to move underground entirely causing even more difficulties to tracing

however, if a cluster did occur in GL, it would also not look nice on the govt
Old 20-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
would have been alot easier for contact tracing if they were to open up GL

what they are doing now closing things here and there just forces this sector to move underground entirely causing even more difficulties to tracing

however, if a cluster did occur in GL, it would also not look nice on the govt
U sure gov dont know online underground....they catch ktv, illegal massage shop hoising estate fl for so long liao.....so why give licence to geylang and cause more trouble. ..with less red light less problem actually ....and also since past gov has cleaned up ks, bugis all help make the place better....so gov stupid to reopen geylang?
Old 20-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If GL is open and there are cases at the house , how to explain for visiting GL house ? How to give a reason ? Visiting GL to do survey to buy over the land ??
Old 21-07-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When they convert wuhan virus into a lower risk virus after 80-90% of the population fully vaccinated. They don't care anymore.

Its just like STD. If the WL weekly or routine test ve+ they will ask her take MC for 14 days stay in her room before taking customers again. :

There won't be any daily new case reporting anymore. Also no more what contact tracing also. At most sms alert possible exposure OTOT monitoring.

If happy they will just report maybe at most critical case or ICU cases maybe. So daily will be 0-10 cases max.
If its so simple we wont go back phase 2....and who knows if phase 1 too ....covid is still mutating ...and vaccine not patch fast enough to contain it...those still hoping GL be reopen is like waiting for God to show up and erase this nightmare
Old 21-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
If its so simple we wont go back phase 2....and who knows if phase 1 too ....covid is still mutating ...and vaccine not patch fast enough to contain it...those still hoping GL be reopen is like waiting for God to show up and erase this nightmare
Don’t worry God coming back soon
Old 21-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When they convert wuhan virus into a lower risk virus after 80-90% of the population fully vaccinated. They don't care anymore.

Its just like STD. If the WL weekly or routine test ve+ they will ask her take MC for 14 days stay in her room before taking customers again.

There won't be any daily new case reporting anymore. Also no more what contact tracing also. At most sms alert possible exposure OTOT monitoring.

If happy they will just report maybe at most critical case or ICU cases maybe. So daily will be 0-10 cases max.
My bet is that this outcome is the most likely one...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Don’t worry God coming back soon
You mean the Anunnakis...

Looking at the vast number of infected from Jurong Fishery Port, it would seems that the virus has been making it rounds for quite a while without detection or symptoms shown by most...that is until shit hit the fan from the KTV and authorities started to do back tracing...

So at this stage, should we really still hold back or loosen up a little more to achieve the herd immunity asap??
Old 22-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
You mean the Anunnakis...
?
Psalms 115:4-8: The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of human hands.5 They have mouths, but cannot speak; they have eyes, but cannot see; 6 they have ears, but cannot hear; they have noses, but cannot smell, 7 have hands, but cannot touch; they have feet but cannot walk; no sound comes out of their throat.8 The people who make them will become just like them, also all those who trust them.
Old 23-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if gahmen open GL again, isn't it better?

legal place to do, plus they can control and check (trace together and daily testing for WL).

like it or not there is always a demand, so why not have supply that can be tracked?

I am pretty sure the guys with $$$ to play KTV, got $$$ to play Spa. i now worried Spa, or even FL will start to spread.

we getting less and less ways to release liao!

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 24-07-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10030 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
i wonder if gahmen open GL again, isn't it better?

legal place to do, plus they can control and check (trace together and daily testing for WL).

like it or not there is always a demand, so why not have supply that can be tracked?

I am pretty sure the guys with $$$ to play KTV, got $$$ to play Spa. i now worried Spa, or even FL will start to spread.

we getting less and less ways to release liao!
when the word"being tracked" people will hesitate and think, what if workplace and family know LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1