The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
poof8pang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Waxing surprise with a Busty Meaty Malay Young Milf

Very nicely written, please continue TS
Old 30-07-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
woah.... tension building & building.....
Hi, thanks for upping, points returned
Old 30-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Guys it's better to treat this story as fiction or fantasy.. Don't go to STRIP or any of those waxing places and get ideas which may get you into trouble..

There is no contact/location available to be shared. You will find out why at the end of the story. If there was, I'd share as it will help her family situation.
Old 30-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Guys it's better to treat this story as fiction or fantasy.. Don't go to STRIP or any of those waxing places and get ideas which may get you into trouble..

There is no contact/location available to be shared. You will find out why at the end of the story. If there was, I'd share as it will help her family situation.

Lol. Always good to put up a disclaimer sia. If not, gone case.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woaah!!! so steamy...almost going to loose my control!!!! Camping for more!
Old 31-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Pls update thks!!!
Old 31-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
bonbonbonk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbonbonk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more! TS damn Gao Lat. Wax is damn pain to me
Old 03-08-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

She stood up straight... listening intently..

could hear the ringing of bells... the ones hanging on the front door!

she immediately covered up my boxers and put a towel over it. she turned to me and hinted to me that her lady boss was here. at the same time, an aunty's voice called out 'Nur ah, you in there?'

Nur : yes yes. with client now.

Ladyboss : ok. done already?

at the same time, she pulled the notes out of her panties and handled to me.. and whispered the words 'cannot'

I hand signalled her back, indicating that her lady boss won't see.. she shook her head hurriedly, looking fearful.. then stuffed the notes under my pants which were on the stool.... she stood up quickly, her boobs bouncing! quickly tie up her hair and 'ok sir all done'...

ladyboss from outside : sir I come in see see ok. want see her skills ok a not...

Nur hurried her way out as the lady boss held the curtain up, she came in, looked at me funny.... checked my legs...

ladyboss : you happy with the waxing?

I reassured her that Nur did a great job, and was very polite and pleasant. making sure she didn't think I was trying to hint anything... When I stepped outside after putting my pants back on, Nur was back at her same spot, making herself busy, avoided looking at me... i was getting nervous... fuck, this day gonna end... i was so close!

me to ladyboss: if want to come back to wax again, how to make appointment? got number to call?

ladyboss wrote a number down, turns out it was her number... fuck....... i paid, bid both of them bye. Nur turned to look at me, gosh.. her eyes...... fucking sweet....

Loitered around the nearby block... kept looking at the shop, hoping to see the ladyboss leave... blue balls fading.. then head started to think properly...

eh fuck, she's married.... and i'm not sure what kind of guy she got married to also... knn, scarly is some easily jealous possessive good for nothing shit.... later come find trouble with me...

quickly left and went home.... did other stuff....... but eventually, gave in.. searched for her on facebook.. checked a few profiles and found hers. it was quite bare... wait... there were no wedding photos... non at all.. photo of her kids... fuck, she already has two kids... so what's her story?? single mom? knocked up unwed? doesn't matter... fuck, now I feel even more bad for not insisting on tipping her somehow....

after dinner, I drove back down, around 8pm. From far, saw the lights on, got closer, saw the ladyboss working on the toes of another aunty. Nur was nowhere to be seen. Her shift ended? Gone back to take care of her kids?

I decided to try my luck, stepped in, they both turned.

me : hi, Nur in ? need wax can?

ladyboss : she’s coming back you can wait? I will call her.

me : yes sure. wait where?

I looked around, there was another lounge chair beside the aunty, i wasn’t interested to sit beside them to make small talk.

ladyboss : you can go in there and wait.. wax where ah?

me : chest and back. pay now?

ladyboss : can pay later. wax more la. face also can you know. or head massage. support support?

me : ok can. Nur come then I decide later…

ladyboss hung up the phone : ok she’s coming.

she returned to her aunty, the continued with their chat which i found annoying… i sat on the table, used my phone, looking at her profile pictures…….. the ladyboss came in and turned on the heating machine for the wax.

minutes later… heard the bells on the door sound off…

ladyboss : your customer waiting inside, on the machine already..

Nur : okay thank ewwwwww.. I wash hand first…

saw the curtains move and her beautiful face appeared… finally….. so sweet…..

Nur : hiiiiii…… you are back?

me : yes. wah you need to rest? so sweaty…

she was! sweat was dripping down her face. she was still wearing the same polo shirt from morning, there was a big wet patch on her chest, on her back…. and armpits..

Nur : ah.. sorry. was giving out flyers. coffeeshop area hot… hope I not smelly…

i got off the bed and took the towel and wiped her face gently…

Nur : oh thank youuu… so wax where?

me : oh upper body lo…

i then signalled, people outside.. pointed at my penis and said cannot….. i started to wipe her neck

Nur : ok… you take off your shirt? i go get the strips…

when she came back, i signalled for her to come over for me to put the tips from this morning in… she signalled back to me to wait…

Nur : wax not ready yet leyyyy… you want try head massage first? or pluck eye brow trim?

me : oh ok. anything. you decide… you better wipe your shirt dry.. later air con you catch cold…

Nur : ok.. let me move the bed a bit first.

I helped her instead, to create just enough space for her to stand behind my head when I lie down. I lay down and she came behind me, I watched as she stretched her shirt and used the towel to wipe inside from below. the shirt was tight., couldn’t see anything there than the view of her lower boobs… then watched her unbutton one and pushed the towel inside to wipe… she put the towel on the side but I took it pretend to help her fold. she was surprised to see me take a sniff at it…

me : smells nice leh…..

Nur : close your eyesss…

me : why ?

Nur : don’t want you to see my double chin…

she covered her neck… super cute….

me : don’t have la… trust me. i’m not looking ok?

she started to massage my temples and rubbed the areas gently around my eyes… her face appeared over mine… our eyes met… she came really close…

Nur : got a lot of strays leh… i help you pluck?

me : pain a not??

Nur : first time maybe la.. tahan okayyyy?

her head shifted to my side as she gently turned my head sideways to expose my right ear to her…

Nur whispered : sorry ok… i need to let my lady boss hear i got try to ask people try more things here…

I nodded my head and replied audibly to her ladyboss : ok la. i give it a try. trust your skills not painful…

she was about to go out to get the kit, I wanted to stuff the tips from earlier in her hands but she waved me away… signalling to me that the ladyboss can see.. then… ideas started to flow in my head…. she came back.. placed the kit down, stood beside me this time.. smiled down at me…

Nur : relax okayyyy…….

me : mmmmm!

i tried to be as soft as possible, but the pain was real.

‘pain?’ she whispered…… I nodded and she made the sorry hand to forehead move… super cuteeee….

‘i can tahan. but can let me grab on to something?’
Old 11-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

mlif is very interesting, i do become ppl mlif in sugarbook and do love to provide waxing service to guy too
Old 11-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

this happens at where? tahan and relax? is hard
Old 11-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbonbonk View Post
Camping for more! TS damn Gao Lat. Wax is damn pain to me
that is the reason u need mlif, their service made you feel less or no pain
Old 28-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She stood up straight... listening intently..

could hear the ringing of bells... the ones hanging on the front door!

she immediately covered up my boxers and put a towel over it. she turned to me and hinted to me that her lady boss was here. at the same time, an aunty's voice called out 'Nur ah, you in there?'

Nur : yes yes. with client now.

Ladyboss : ok. done already?

at the same time, she pulled the notes out of her panties and handled to me.. and whispered the words 'cannot'

I hand signalled her back, indicating that her lady boss won't see.. she shook her head hurriedly, looking fearful.. then stuffed the notes under my pants which were on the stool.... she stood up quickly, her boobs bouncing! quickly tie up her hair and 'ok sir all done'...

ladyboss from outside : sir I come in see see ok. want see her skills ok a not...

Nur hurried her way out as the lady boss held the curtain up, she came in, looked at me funny.... checked my legs...

ladyboss : you happy with the waxing?

I reassured her that Nur did a great job, and was very polite and pleasant. making sure she didn't think I was trying to hint anything... When I stepped outside after putting my pants back on, Nur was back at her same spot, making herself busy, avoided looking at me... i was getting nervous... fuck, this day gonna end... i was so close!

me to ladyboss: if want to come back to wax again, how to make appointment? got number to call?

ladyboss wrote a number down, turns out it was her number... fuck....... i paid, bid both of them bye. Nur turned to look at me, gosh.. her eyes...... fucking sweet....

Loitered around the nearby block... kept looking at the shop, hoping to see the ladyboss leave... blue balls fading.. then head started to think properly...

eh fuck, she's married.... and i'm not sure what kind of guy she got married to also... knn, scarly is some easily jealous possessive good for nothing shit.... later come find trouble with me...

quickly left and went home.... did other stuff....... but eventually, gave in.. searched for her on facebook.. checked a few profiles and found hers. it was quite bare... wait... there were no wedding photos... non at all.. photo of her kids... fuck, she already has two kids... so what's her story?? single mom? knocked up unwed? doesn't matter... fuck, now I feel even more bad for not insisting on tipping her somehow....

after dinner, I drove back down, around 8pm. From far, saw the lights on, got closer, saw the ladyboss working on the toes of another aunty. Nur was nowhere to be seen. Her shift ended? Gone back to take care of her kids?

I decided to try my luck, stepped in, they both turned.

me : hi, Nur in ? need wax can?

ladyboss : she’s coming back you can wait? I will call her.

me : yes sure. wait where?

I looked around, there was another lounge chair beside the aunty, i wasn’t interested to sit beside them to make small talk.

ladyboss : you can go in there and wait.. wax where ah?

me : chest and back. pay now?

ladyboss : can pay later. wax more la. face also can you know. or head massage. support support?

me : ok can. Nur come then I decide later…

ladyboss hung up the phone : ok she’s coming.

she returned to her aunty, the continued with their chat which i found annoying… i sat on the table, used my phone, looking at her profile pictures…….. the ladyboss came in and turned on the heating machine for the wax.

minutes later… heard the bells on the door sound off…

ladyboss : your customer waiting inside, on the machine already..

Nur : okay thank ewwwwww.. I wash hand first…

saw the curtains move and her beautiful face appeared… finally….. so sweet…..

Nur : hiiiiii…… you are back?

me : yes. wah you need to rest? so sweaty…

she was! sweat was dripping down her face. she was still wearing the same polo shirt from morning, there was a big wet patch on her chest, on her back…. and armpits..

Nur : ah.. sorry. was giving out flyers. coffeeshop area hot… hope I not smelly…

i got off the bed and took the towel and wiped her face gently…

Nur : oh thank youuu… so wax where?

me : oh upper body lo…

i then signalled, people outside.. pointed at my penis and said cannot….. i started to wipe her neck

Nur : ok… you take off your shirt? i go get the strips…

when she came back, i signalled for her to come over for me to put the tips from this morning in… she signalled back to me to wait…

Nur : wax not ready yet leyyyy… you want try head massage first? or pluck eye brow trim?

me : oh ok. anything. you decide… you better wipe your shirt dry.. later air con you catch cold…

Nur : ok.. let me move the bed a bit first.

I helped her instead, to create just enough space for her to stand behind my head when I lie down. I lay down and she came behind me, I watched as she stretched her shirt and used the towel to wipe inside from below. the shirt was tight., couldn’t see anything there than the view of her lower boobs… then watched her unbutton one and pushed the towel inside to wipe… she put the towel on the side but I took it pretend to help her fold. she was surprised to see me take a sniff at it…

me : smells nice leh…..

Nur : close your eyesss…

me : why ?

Nur : don’t want you to see my double chin…

she covered her neck… super cute….

me : don’t have la… trust me. i’m not looking ok?

she started to massage my temples and rubbed the areas gently around my eyes… her face appeared over mine… our eyes met… she came really close…

Nur : got a lot of strays leh… i help you pluck?

me : pain a not??

Nur : first time maybe la.. tahan okayyyy?

her head shifted to my side as she gently turned my head sideways to expose my right ear to her…

Nur whispered : sorry ok… i need to let my lady boss hear i got try to ask people try more things here…

I nodded my head and replied audibly to her ladyboss : ok la. i give it a try. trust your skills not painful…

she was about to go out to get the kit, I wanted to stuff the tips from earlier in her hands but she waved me away… signalling to me that the ladyboss can see.. then… ideas started to flow in my head…. she came back.. placed the kit down, stood beside me this time.. smiled down at me…

Nur : relax okayyyy…….

me : mmmmm!

i tried to be as soft as possible, but the pain was real.

‘pain?’ she whispered…… I nodded and she made the sorry hand to forehead move… super cuteeee….

‘i can tahan. but can let me grab on to something?’
bro...u finished grabbing already or not? continue story!!!
Old 31-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

nice trick using wax
Old 31-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
her : alamak... still very sticky lehhhhh.....

me : oh no how.....

then... it occurred to me.... she's playing hard to get? or ? she's waiting for me to slide another $50 note in... i couldn't think... or feel calculative, considering i've already put in 1 $50 and 4 $10 notes...

she was still wiping the head slowly... repeatedly... like wiping water from a ground water well...

her : a lot leh. wipe more come out seyyy... hehe

I reached for her shorts, gently slide my hand with the note in...

her : hehe... ticklish.. alamak you ah... no need already... but thank ewwwww....

me : help me clean ok...

my hand was still in her shorts, in her panties.. i slid in further, lowering the left side of her shorts at the same time....with the note in between my palm and her butt cheek skin, i gave it a good cup feel... she didn't react... just felt her saliva land on my penis head... felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding my penis head.... fuck... i just want her to close her mouth!!!

her : I don't think wax seyyy......

she was still holding on to my penis stick, her thumb on top of my penis head and pulling my half stretched foreskin up and down.. playing with it soooo teasingly....

me : oh.. how you know... it tastes different?

felt her hand shift down lower, she bent my penis slightly and heard her sniff, also felt her upper lip at the base of my penis head also...

wah fuck!!!

i think i felt a light peck from her on my stick... she stood up...

her : kena my nose seyy...

she took the towel and wipe her face... i took my hand out of her shorts quickly... she put the towel down and tilted her body, spread her panties at the back and looked in...

her : aiyo... too much alreadyyyy..... like many bag seyyy...

me : you deserve it ok... wonderful and amazing service...

she smiled me.... fuck... her smile seems to melt my heart... i've always felt a strong liking to her... she doesn't have the minah face... sweet and cute... not the round chubby kind either....

her : no leh... haven't even clean properly... [she pulled the hair rubber band out and release her hair, making me mesmerised even more....]

felt her hand next to my testicles... she turned, this time her butt arched even higher and closer to my face.... left hand cupped my testicles and held the base of my penis.. right hand retract my foreskin gently and slowly.... i felt her hot breath....

her : under the head a bit dirty and sticky also, i clean ok?

before i could answer yes.....
wonderful and amazing service
Old 08-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

never tried out, was it painful?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1