The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The ML is a sitting duck in reality. The customers will be the one to bring the virus. So every customer she services, it could be a potential. So if any bro having any flu like symptoms, please stay at home. HELP TO fight this together. I would cancel my appointment when I feel under the weather. The ML.appreciates this.
You still go these days?

Yes, we should be responsible and so should the ladies.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
The ML is a sitting duck in reality. The customers will be the one to bring the virus. So every customer she services, it could be a potential. So if any bro having any flu like symptoms, please stay at home. HELP TO fight this together. I would cancel my appointment when I feel under the weather. The ML.appreciates this.
A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. GUYS PLS LISTEN.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killergoal1102 View Post
Review on y y .

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yy-massage/

Looks: look like different person and look close to 40s.

Body: Soft c and slim quit well maintaian

Massage: 5/10 . I opt for nuru massage and nothing to shout about it.

short report as really nothing impress me.
Wha basketball leh.. those titties.. Haha. I don't like to play basketball. Thanks for the report!!!
Old 03-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zu-er-massage/ Got wind of your postings ar?
Just adding my two cents worth. I visited her a couple of times.

Not sure about the stretch marks. I didn't look close enough to notice them. Halimahyakult might be right. Haha. But the texture of her skin is nice. Her complexion is pretty good also.

Regarding the way she speaks, yakult is right to some extent. She is not so refined in the way she speaks but she is def not intentionally rude. Perhaps it's the edu level.

Her current pictures are very close to what you will get or see. She is plain vanilla. So nth too fanciful. Roaming is 3G to 4G only. No connection in southern island. Only top roaming. Hope that her massage will improve.

If you are looking for ok massage, decent looking masseur with the height, still SYT, nice complexion and decent looks, she is an ok choice. Not the best but definitely not landmine.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/an-an-massage/

AnAn is back!
Old 03-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually, this is the least we can do and it is not enough. Don't forget some are asymptomatic.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
How was she fake?
Acts sweet and lies without hesitation. Probably getting notorious on SLG so now listed on Audi site instead as 3466. Big boned and big boobs but service level deteriorated with subsequent visits.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
zhu zhu's ad not up yet or she changed her name?
She is also worried about the cases in the community.
Still contemplating on re-listing.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
If Im not wrong, she got a friend staying near her place there, i think call Tian Tian
Old 04-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
She never really stopped, was just being extra careful.

Quote:
Correct!
Old 04-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok thanks. Hope she lists soon.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
Actually, this is the least we can do and it is not enough. Don't forget some are asymptomatic.
With more vice, massage and ktv places closed, they will force these daredevil chiongsters to go to ML/FL which is my suspicion that the next spread will be this freelance ML segment.

Last edited by cuty; 04-08-2021 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Missing word
Old 04-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
With more vice, massage and ktv places closed, they will force these daredevil chiongsters to go to ML/FL which is my suspicion that the next spread will be this freelance ML segment.
I suspect the workers dorm already kena from the Viets in the Dunlop /Mayo St, Perak Road , Jln Besar zone.
These fellas are young and physically fit and so are mostly asymptomatic and PAP not announcing the name of clusters or unlinked cases is not helping.
They are allowed because its a mask on activity but we all knows what's going on inside
Old 04-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
Good reminder, many have already forgotten this word Asymptomatic.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all
Re: Sgbeautycastle gone?

anyone mind to share what happened to sgbeautycastle? totally closed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1