The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Singapore too small to fuck many girls

Do you have the problem that sometimes the girls compare notes and realised that you fucked quite a few amongst them?

Singapore girls still do not like the fact men like us have been fucking more than 200 girls in our lifetime. Why?
Old 03-08-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Singapore too small to fuck many girls

I don’t count how many girls I have fucked but don’t think I have reached 200 yet, maybe I should try harder

Not sure about the comparison part, but I do bump into pple I have fucked outside and most of the time they acted like they don’t know me especially for those ONS and same for me, though there are cases where I just msged them when I see them and we converse thru messaging when they or I’m with others when we bumpers into each other. Sometimes but rarely, it gets translated into another happy night that day.

So I’m not sure how they are comparing unless you are talking about MLs in same shop etc
Old 03-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Do you have the problem that sometimes the girls compare notes and realised that you fucked quite a few amongst them?

Singapore girls still do not like the fact men like us have been fucking more than 200 girls in our lifetime. Why?
I have fucked more than 200 girls, but I don't ever tell the girls that. Unless you have fucked 200 submissives, the variety of girls should have taught you something and hopefully this has also increased your skill level, so that you can move around a woman's body with some confidence and make her cum and enjoy herself with your skills.

Yes girls will compare notes if you are stupid enough to fuck multiple non-working girls within a clique, and most will shy away because they think you are just a fuckboy and nothing more (and in your case, that is probably correct). This is natural, because most women trade sex to get love. I hope that last sentence is not news to you.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

so is sg girls good to f**k?? hahhaa
Old 03-08-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
I like to fuck Singaporeans. Feel more authentic. Malaysians are easier to fuck when they first arrived but they are a bit more submissive.

I think girls like to fuck but they don’t like to be known to have let some fuckboi fuck.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Good to fuck compared to?

Good ones bad ones all have.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I have fucked more than 200 girls, but I don't ever tell the girls that. Unless you have fucked 200 submissives, the variety of girls should have taught you something and hopefully this has also increased your skill level, so that you can move around a woman's body with some confidence and make her cum and enjoy herself with your skills.

Yes girls will compare notes if you are stupid enough to fuck multiple non-working girls within a clique, and most will shy away because they think you are just a fuckboy and nothing more (and in your case, that is probably correct). This is natural, because most women trade sex to get love. I hope that last sentence is not news to you.
yup
dont ever tell how many girls u fucked, to the girls u fuck
never
not even your most trusted partner / wife / gf
if u dont know what number to give. take the real number and discount it massively.
best to the the declared number within single digit.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

What are you? A ten year old school boy posting here? First your thread title is Singapore too small to fuck many girls. Then next thing you said men like you fucked 200 girls in their lifetime. So, I guess singapore is not too small to fuck 200 girls then? If u want to brag about how many girls u fucked, just start a thread saying I fucked 200 girls, who can beat it? Instead, u come out with this sort of infantile post.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Ever wonder why some guys fuck 10 girls a year while other spend 3 years to fuck a girl?
Old 05-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

huh looks like your sex encounter can be written to a long story already
Old 05-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I like to fuck Singaporeans. Feel more authentic. Malaysians are easier to fuck when they first arrived but they are a bit more submissive.

I think girls like to fuck but they don’t like to be known to have let some fuckboi fuck.
hmmm...perhaps you love naive girl
Old 06-08-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
hmmm...perhaps you love naive girl
The girls you met don’t mind people know ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1