The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
I fucked 30 girls for free for in a year, who can beat it?

I fucked 30 girls for free for in a year, who can beat it? I bought them dinners, although sometimes coffee will do too.

Some bro here scolded me and say I should start a topic like this. I don’t understand how can this help. He wants me to get zap.

My concerns, I am numb to sex but I too hump ji to go raw. Girls I know from my circles all seems to have a magical way to find out that I am a fuckboi. Recently, I find it so difficult to get fucked.m

Sometimes I talk to young local girls after two weeks they found out from friends that I tried to fuck her friends before. The pandemic is not helping as bedding girls took longer.

Last edited by JasonPhang; 03-08-2021 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I fucked 30 girls in a year, who can beat it?

cos you've have no feelings for those girls...
Old 03-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

30 girls in a year. How about compare to the famous Taiwan & Korea guys.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

30 a year ok ba…my heyday was around 4 girls a week, so 200 girls a year.

If you’re numb, just stop. Why must you have sex if you stop enjoying it?
Old 03-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Bro Angmolover told me

What are you? A ten year old school boy posting here? First your thread title is Singapore too small to fuck many girls. Then next thing you said men like you fucked 200 girls in their lifetime. So, I guess singapore is not too small to fuck 200 girls then? If u want to brag about how many girls u fucked, just start a thread saying I fucked 200 girls, who can beat it? Instead, u come out with this sort of infantile post.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what medal do you want? Gold, silver or bronze?
Old 04-08-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

I don’t deserve medal. I had my fair share of trial and error too. I almost dated an Aqua, not the fat type. The beautiful type, but still has a dick! Lucky I insisted on video call.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristalW View Post
So what medal do you want? Gold, silver or bronze?
Up u For your question
Old 04-08-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

I give JasonPhang gold!
Old 04-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. Fucked 30 girls for free in a year and asked if anyone can outdo him.
Maybe Jason can try fucked 30 girls and get paid, then let us know and we will all call him Dai Gou?
Old 04-08-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I fucked 30 girls for free for in a year, who can beat it? I bought them dinners, although sometimes coffee will do too.

Some bro here scolded me and say I should start a topic like this. I don’t understand how can this help. He wants me to get zap.

My concerns, I am numb to sex but I too hump ji to go raw. Girls I know from my circles all seems to have a magical way to find out that I am a fuckboi. Recently, I find it so difficult to get fucked.m

Sometimes I talk to young local girls after two weeks they found out from friends that I tried to fuck her friends before. The pandemic is not helping as bedding girls took longer.
Great achievement. U can add to your CV and social media profile. Maybe u get scouted or u can start coaching programme. Mentoring is still very alive industry despite pandemic.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Jason, instead of just writing this why don't you
1. Show the steps on how you bedded them.
2. Start with #1... To #30 like some of the bros who very selflessly wrote down so the juniors can learn and ask questions.
3. The problems you face by being a fuckboi
4. What are the solutions you used and what are the results of those solutions.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I fucked 30 girls for free for in a year, who can beat it?

Quote:

I will give you a medal, not for fucking 30 girls for free in a year, but for writing so many stories. Maybe you can consider getting a publisher to publish your stories?
Old 04-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Lolololololololol at TS.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 12
dkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to all

The way TS brag about this sounds fictional LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1