The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 04-08-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
oh we still sourcing for female lead for bro Rickey live show ah? Maybe Rickey should advertise himself abit to upsell haha
Rickey.... quick quick... you got interested applicant.

Driedlemon wants to dry you liao.....
Old 04-08-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love swimming,its a gd sport n merciful to the knees, could easily swim 50 laps but not like i could run 10km without stopping
Should I invite you the next time I go swimming?

Nowadays public pools can only swim for an hour. So at best I could only finish 40 laps leaving 20 min to shower.

My friend's pool in his house is not a standard Olympic pool la. It is more like a 15m bath tub.... when you jump into it... don't know whether to swim or just float from one end to another.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol are u both already "v close" friends?
No la. Not that close yet. Just average kind.

Like she came up for dinner just now since we are both working from home today.

Then watch Resident Evil together on Netflix after dinner then decided to go and jog together.

Once she give me the talk that I am a good "姐妹". Sian liao.

Cos half way through Resident Evil she can bury her face on my shoulder while holding my hand. The scene that the guy got cut up by the laser defence. Nothing sexy la. She is in normal home clothes. sports bra, jogging tights and an over size T-Shirt to keep it all in.

How I wish she was wearing this with nothing underneath.

Old 04-08-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDassy View Post
You should drive over more humps or speed regulating strips hehe
You read my mind. Suddenly I am not complaining about all the humps and speed regulation strips. hahaha.

I was wondering why so little in Singapore.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
hahah tried it at 3am last night, no one around thankfully. small boobs so no bra is ok. maybe should try without the tapes next time hehe
Why didn't tell me earlier notti babe ???...miss the chance to see such a rare wonderful sight ... remember to inform me earlier k next time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-08-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Any volunteers? Rachel? hahaha.
Still waiting for her to keep chiu...haha

Old 04-08-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
WOW. You mean you try really topless with just nipple tape?
she is not kidding u...must appreciate her for being such a notti gal, eip ...few r there such gals ard

Old 04-08-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
A question for the ladies. Do you change out of your sports bra after your run?

Here is why this weird question.

I drive to the Green Corridor and jog today. As usual, I am jogging and walking la. Not that fit.

Then notice a girl's back view that looks familiar. So as I over take her, I turn my head and look at her and discover she is indeed my neighbour. This neighbour very "chun" not only neighbour at where we stay but also neighbour at where we work. Hong Kong girl working in Singapore.

Since she is alone, I ask her if she wants a lift home later, she can meet me at the car park at the end of the route which is near the Railway Mall there.

She say OK.... then she jog faster and faster and I slower and slower.... half thinking I will not see her there one la.

Surprisingly she waited at the car park with that running jacket still tying around her waist. So asked her if she is going home, she say yeah and she packed dinner for us already.

So get into the car and start engine lo... what she did stunt me next.... she like less than 10 seconds.... took off her sports bra (those that look like a spagatti top one) and put on the jacket...

The whole journey I am imagining.... she has nothing under that jacket... damn sexy. No pokey wor but can see bouncing la when the car go over hump.
Of course, they must change out of their sports bra after their run lah...don't expect them to wear the whole day ...Envy u leh...mr chairmeh...got such a arousing sight to see in yr car, seeing her boobs bouncing up n down ...so were u hard ???...hehe

Old 04-08-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not really in front.... at the side. I am on the driver seat. She is on the passenger seat.
You focus on her so much, u didn't know I was in the back seat ??...haha

Old 04-08-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh we still sourcing for female lead for bro Rickey live show ah? Maybe Rickey should advertise himself abit to upsell haha
I spent so much on advert already...sad..no takers leh...how abt u chiobu sis, can help ???

Old 04-08-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I love swimming,its a gd sport n merciful to the knees, could easily swim 50 laps but not like i could run 10km without stopping
Can I join u at the swimming pool, chiobu sis ???

Old 04-08-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rickey.... quick quick... you got interested applicant.

Driedlemon wants to dry you liao.....
yes, I know, thks...i got invite her already... waiting for her to say yes to me...but she got no power liao...she dried up already mah...haha

Old 04-08-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Should I invite you the next time I go swimming?

Nowadays public pools can only swim for an hour. So at best I could only finish 40 laps leaving 20 min to shower.

My friend's pool in his house is not a standard Olympic pool la. It is more like a 15m bath tub.... when you jump into it... don't know whether to swim or just float from one end to another.
Can I join u all there ???

Old 04-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
No la. Not that close yet. Just average kind.

Like she came up for dinner just now since we are both working from home today.

Then watch Resident Evil together on Netflix after dinner then decided to go and jog together.

Once she give me the talk that I am a good "姐妹". Sian liao.

Cos half way through Resident Evil she can bury her face on my shoulder while holding my hand. The scene that the guy got cut up by the laser defence. Nothing sexy la. She is in normal home clothes. sports bra, jogging tights and an over size T-Shirt to keep it all in.

How I wish she was wearing this with nothing underneath.

Walau ehh..envy u leh..she go into yr house, hv dinner, n watch Nexflix tgt n feely touchy with u some more ... like that not call close meh ???...buay tahan...yr dick not hard meh ??

Old 04-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Jogging don't have. Cycling can or not?

Read about the news, here.

I find it damn comical when I read it.

Rachel, you got competitor liao.
oh seen this news. haha

who's Rachel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1