The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 08-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Wulumulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
ahhhh yesss wedding dinner, another great place to spot the sluts, but nowadays very illusion one, like no bra, wait for the slip, wait wait wait...... finally see..... nipple sticker lol
Seen many at the reception where we mark attendance, sometimes they take quite some time to look for the name, downblouse, cleavage, some braless with sticker and some braless without sticker hehe
Old 08-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
priceless
Looks like she's ready for 2nd round.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
priceless
thanks for sharing, indeed wedding dinners some of the female guests always dress to kill one, machiam like prom-night likedat.

as for the pic, not sure why i get the feeling both chests areas have been photoshopped, if you look closely the lady on the left her longgau looks disproportionate esp the opening of her dress and her chest looks flat. the lady on the right with full ball out also seems unnatural as her longgau shadowing is off.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Repost, i think is too crazy in this pic. Boobs killer.

Old 08-08-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Repost, i think is too crazy in this pic. Boobs killer.

Very fake photo
Old 08-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Very fake photo
then the PS skill is really good. I can't really find a flaw.
Old 08-08-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The green dress cropped until very smooth for this type of dress material

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
then the PS skill is really good. I can't really find a flaw.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 15
mysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to behold

Love it when she bends over to look for clothes to change at night..

Old 09-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ytd was at citylink mall and pass by 3 female (1 Milf and 2 daughters), one of her daughters was wearing mini white skirt. the moment she was standing up putting up her things on the floor, could totally see her white panties in good view. normally if gals wan to put things on the floor, is squat but idk she dunno or purposely. lucky day
Old 09-08-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kaitleen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool hahaha i like this but didn't she notice
Old 09-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
thanks for sharing, indeed wedding dinners some of the female guests always dress to kill one, machiam like prom-night likedat.

as for the pic, not sure why i get the feeling both chests areas have been photoshopped, if you look closely the lady on the left her longgau looks disproportionate esp the opening of her dress and her chest looks flat. the lady on the right with full ball out also seems unnatural as her longgau shadowing is off.
I kinda agree... For the girl on the left, her chest looks quite fake because that area seemed to be too flat without any shahows at the edge of her clothes. Considering the lighting, that area should be abit blurred with some shadow to it, but it just looks too sharp.

For the girl on the right, it just seemed imbalance
Old 09-08-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Today quite a nice day, when i was on the way home in the bus. I was sitting near the door and it was packed i dont know why.
When the bus stopped at 1 of the stop, there was 1 lady i think she just finished work from a resturant as she was wearing a white buttoned shirt and black skirt. As she was standing at the door there, i notice there was an openning in between the 2 buttons where i able to see her right white bra. Best of all i think the bra was bigger then her boobs. I saw the gap between the bra and her right boob. And in a few sec, i saw her brownish nipple before she alight the bus.
Old 09-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Had my fair share for the past weeks.
1. One of my colleague was serving this lady. When my colleague went to do something, she approached me for help. Noticed that her top was braless. Can clearly see both her pokie.

2. Otw home in bus, a viet lady (i supposed) in short mini skirt sat opposite. When she wanted to alight, her leg went down first. Cause a brief moment of her black panty.

3. Otw to work in a train, a lady mid 30s sat opposite, waited for the right time when she crossed her legs. Black triangle appear.

4. In a bus, spotted a lady with short shorts. But her ‘pocket’ so big, can see her front panty (i guess)
Old 09-08-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Had my fair share for the past weeks.
1. One of my colleague was serving this lady. When my colleague went to do something, she approached me for help. Noticed that her top was braless. Can clearly see both her pokie.

2. Otw home in bus, a viet lady (i supposed) in short mini skirt sat opposite. When she wanted to alight, her leg went down first. Cause a brief moment of her black panty.

3. Otw to work in a train, a lady mid 30s sat opposite, waited for the right time when she crossed her legs. Black triangle appear.

4. In a bus, spotted a lady with short shorts. But her ‘pocket’ so big, can see her front panty (i guess)
wow...2 of them r wearing same black colour panties...seems like a top favourite colour of theirs...not sure why ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-08-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow...2 of them r wearing same black colour panties...seems like a top favourite colour of theirs...not sure why ???
Maybe not panties, is the forest hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1