The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Well, lesson learned
Old 20-07-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
petitecutiepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetitecutiepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetitecutiepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetitecutiepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very interesting read...
Old 21-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sis,

Keen to know your encounter. What lessons have you learn?
Old 01-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWL View Post
Hi sis,

Keen to know your encounter. What lessons have you learn?
I meant learnt from this thread about bastards lol
Old 03-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been reading some of stories that some of the bros have generously shared on this forum, and there's something I'm not getting here:

If a guy had to spend easily $300-$600 / date (in addition to the time and energy invested on the target) before she feels warm enough to jump into bed with him, then I'm assuming he must have a pretty successful career in order to be able to afford such a lifestyle (assuming he can also afford a nice car and even his own pad to impress the ladies....)

Where does he find that kind of time and energy to do well in his career and also be able to successfully speed-date / speed-bed so many women?
Old 03-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespora View Post
Been reading some of stories that some of the bros have generously shared on this forum, and there's something I'm not getting here:

If a guy had to spend easily $300-$600 / date (in addition to the time and energy invested on the target) before she feels warm enough to jump into bed with him, then I'm assuming he must have a pretty successful career in order to be able to afford such a lifestyle (assuming he can also afford a nice car and even his own pad to impress the ladies....)

Where does he find that kind of time and energy to do well in his career and also be able to successfully speed-date / speed-bed so many women?
There's no shortage of rich 2nd generation. AkA 富二代
Old 04-08-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Is our sex addiction. We need to fuck new girls to feel alive. I am guilty of it.

Girls like us and hate us too. Sometimes they exposed us.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Men generally have more disposable income in their 30s-40s as they will have generally been working for 10 yrs+ and build quite a substantial saving nest.

And I am not even talking about those high income earners. I myself is a low income earner (5k below) but after working for more than 15 yrs now, I also managed to have a saving pool of ard $300K (including some from investment)

Majority I will save towards retirement, but every mth will draw out a small amount to spend on women & commercial sax

So doesnt necessary need to be a high income earner or work in extremely busy jobs to amass wealth (small amount).

Of coz the rest of the cheongsters u see, many are just ASK=ah sia kia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1