The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rjd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

she(my ex-gf) wanted me to knock her up and said we had only 1 day and 1 night.. this happened 3 nights before her wedding.. it was de most intense I had till date.. had a few weeks load within me and when we left de hotel was feeling very sore.. de kid looks a lot like me..

After 4 yrs, she called me up (3 months ago) we met up at sydney.. We stayed together for a week.. this time it was again all in all out but every night twice at times thrice cp.. she is now carrying our second child.. Even after all dese years we still do it with the same passion and if she calls me the 3rd time to knock her up.. will do it..

At times I do feel for de hus, I guess she is de only lady I ever felt to have a kid with.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

A good run recently of young university girls....
Fucked 3 girls RAW in 4 sessions in the last 6 weeks, pumped them for 7 creampies!
All 3 had tight pinkish vaginas with very little experience, priceless pumping my cum into them!

1. 20 year old with C cups
2. 21 year old with B cups
3. 21 year old with C cups

All very green.
1. was blur, I pumped her and she was shocked
2. creampied her twice
3. 4 creampies for this beauty! Model-like figure, very pretty. Aiming to impregnate her

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 05-10-2015 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Edls0nChen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i banged someone's girlfriend. The guy is not my friend. He is the goody-good guy type.

The girl's ex bf was very sexual.. she was treated like a sex object.. thus she left him because she wanted some TLC from the goody-good guy.

I guess she was bored of goody-good guy and had a fling with me.

Her blowjob was mind blowing. ( she said her ex bf taught her all the skills )
We went on a sex rampage, doing at all the places you could imagine.
she was one of the best dirty talker I met.
after sometime I sensed that she wanted to leave her bf to be with me..

I knew we would not last long together and decided to stop contacting her
even though she tried to contact me a few times after I become cold to her.

I only miss fcuking her when i am horny but still refrain myself to continue this type of relationship, cause karma is a bitch..

PLEASE don't ask me for her contact, I will not give it away because it will further damage her relationship with this goody-good guy.

peace out.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

About 4 years ago, during a long dry spell for me -

a cute, well educated pinay receptionist was leaving my old company to go back to her hometown.

Maybe my own youthful stupidity, but I offered her a generous farewell $$ gift in exchange for fucking her in the butt and cumming on her face. It's the only time i've done anal sex, but it was a fantasy at the time and I didn't want to do it with a FL.

Felt like a bastard bc we always had a friendly professional relationship at the office and this pretty much ended that (after our session, she left the hotel room silently and didn't reply to my texts except a cordial "nice working together, good luck on your future endeavors")

Anyways, she's now happily married and I took one thing off my bucket list. Not a big fan of anal sex.. needed a lot of lube on the condom and her asshole felt too tight around my cock
Old 07-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edls0nChen View Post
i banged someone's girlfriend. The guy is not my friend. He is the goody-good guy type.

The girl's ex bf was very sexual.. she was treated like a sex object.. thus she left him because she wanted some TLC from the goody-good guy.

I guess she was bored of goody-good guy and had a fling with me.

Her blowjob was mind blowing. ( she said her ex bf taught her all the skills )
We went on a sex rampage, doing at all the places you could imagine.
she was one of the best dirty talker I met.
after sometime I sensed that she wanted to leave her bf to be with me..

I knew we would not last long together and decided to stop contacting her
even though she tried to contact me a few times after I become cold to her.

I only miss fcuking her when i am horny but still refrain myself to continue this type of relationship, cause karma is a bitch..

PLEASE don't ask me for her contact, I will not give it away because it will further damage her relationship with this goody-good guy.

peace out.
Similar experience but I was the trainer in this aspect. lol. Its a longshot, is her initials M&F?
Old 07-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Many yrs ago.. have a good friend or so call god sister.. marry wit 1 kid.. known her husband as those hi n bye friend.
Happen one nite, she quarrel wit her husband n meet me up for drink.. after drink didnt wan to go hm.. end up in my place drink again n be4 we know.. both was naked n having raw sex.. creampie her 2 round n 1 cim..
The next morning she went hm.. n start avoiding me.. after tat lose contact but later heard she got divorce wit her husband from some friends.. but got another baby girl.. till now i still wondering will the baby related to me..
Old 07-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
During GE2015, we PAP supporters and PAP IBs

spread false fear,
smear Opposition especially at WP and AHPETC with lies,
character assassinate Opposition candidates,
threathen voters with carrot & stick,
spent billions of taxpayers money on ourselves and PAP itself with one year of non-stop propaganda,
spent billions of taxpayers money on our own glossy election materials and PA-PAP Grassroots,
tell tales about Opposition in every neighbourhood,
carry out witchhunt on Opposition supporters after GE2015,
Cheated millions of voters to vote for PAP at every GE.

Bastard or not?
Out of point.

bt nevertheless I salute you for moving out of your comfort zone n not mindlessly spam this forum like you do all the time

I guess you're bored no one wants to engage you Includin the government trolls.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
During GE2015, we PAP supporters and PAP IBs did this offline/online 24/7:

spread false fearmongering,
smear Opposition especially at WP and AHPETC with lies,
character assassinate Opposition candidates,
threathen voters with carrot & stick,
spent billions of taxpayers money on ourselves and PAP itself with one year of non-stop propaganda,
spent billions of taxpayers money on our own glossy election materials, imaginary 5 Years Estate Plans and PA-PAP Grassroots,
tell tales about Opposition in every neighbourhood,
carry out witchhunt on Opposition supporters after GE2015,
Cheated millions of voters to vote for PAP at every GE.

Bastard or not?
Don't know who goes around spreading rumours and lies and threats about GST increase after GE, increases in prices, about population white paper. Now who is the pot calling the kettle black. Who are bastards afterall? PAP don't need to tell lies and belittle the opposition as what they said are all truth.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Don't see any problems in his comments. In fact u are shooting your own feet by showing
this video as the government stick to his promise not to increase GST after 2011 GE. Same question, if the people in Hougang don't want HDB upgrading by voting against the policies, why is the guy asking for one?
Old 08-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

I personally believe that the ministers deserve what they are paid for.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

[I]He is shooting his own feet.

Using same reason he gave about Opposition Manifesto.

He is saying PAP is anyhow spending on this and that which is why GST was introduced and raised.

Even worse will be PAP did not anyhow spend on this and that

Rounding off his reply, PM Lee said, "But you can do something about it, you know. You don't have to keep voting for people not in white-on-white."

PM Lee explains ministerial salaries

The contentious issue of ministerial salaries was also discussed at the forum after a Nanyang Technological University (NTU) accountancy student brought it up, comparing the salaries of leaders from Singapore and the United States.

"The US president is actually paid less than a Cabinet minister in Singapore. I'm sure we agree his job is a lot tougher than our Cabinet ministers," said the student.

In his response, PM Lee said that US President Barack Obama may be earning less than a Singaporean minister, but the American system is not without its flaws.

For example, he highlighted that the US had different ways of rewarding its presidents and that the low salary of the president had suppressed salaries down the line.

Explaining his first point, PM Lee said that former US presidents are involved in money-spinning book and lecture tours after they step down.

"Retired US presidents go on book tours, they write books, they are paid US$10 million (S$13 million) advance, they get somebody to help them write a tome and they make a lecture tour…Every lecture (by former president) Bill Clinton: US$100,000 to US$200,000 for half an hour.

"That's the system. I think that's not a good system for us. We don't want ministers to retire and go on lecture tours."

Touching on his second point, PM Lee said the low salary of US presidents adversely impacted the rest of the civil service down the line.

"Because the president's pay being set at a level which is not quite right, all the rest of the civil service and government pay in the US system has to take dressing from there and come down…and come down," he said.

PM Lee stressed that Singapore's ministerial pay structure was one that works.

But when asked if salaries should still be pegged to the private sector given the many candidates taken from the civil service and unions, he replied, "The reason I can get good people from the Government and the unions is that I have a pay system which is working properly.

"People do not enter politics to get rich but neither will they enter politics and as a result, they and their family will become poor."

He added, "It is something which is not easy to accept emotionally but is the right thing for Singapore. If you want the system to work for the long term, you must be honest about it. What do I pay for? I pay for the importance of the job and how difficult it is to do."
Haha. That's why these people love to talk to undergrads n jc students. Easy to smoke.

So US presidents get low pay cos they will get high pay later? Haha wad fucking rubbsh! You mean presidents in the 70s get million dollar book deals?

Lectures n book tours are demand n supply.

And who says ministers cannot do lecture tours? They already can write books

Last edited by sadfa; 08-10-2015 at 12:57 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
A good run recently of young university girls....
Fucked 3 girls RAW in 4 sessions in the last 6 weeks, pumped them for 7 creampies!
All 3 had tight pinkish vaginas with very little experience, priceless pumping my cum into them!

1. 20 year old with C cups
2. 21 year old with B cups
3. 21 year old with C cups

All very green.
1. was blur, I pumped her and she was shocked
2. creampied her twice
3. 4 creampies for this beauty! Model-like figure, very pretty. Aiming to impregnate her
are they FL? can share contacts?
Old 09-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bastard or not?

opposition party supporters are bastards.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

there's nothing wrong with what the PM had said. why are they asking for the same benefits if they don't want and oppose in the first place by voting against these things? can they made up their mind?
Old 09-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any evidence besides PAP Smear?
I said that becos you ignore any smears and threatening messages from members and supporters of opposition parties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1