The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
billkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillkite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailo View Post
Cont.:

Doreen: “DEAR! SHIT! LAST NIGHT WHILE TAKING YOUR CAR HOME, I LEFT MY JERSEY IN YOUR CAR! SHITTT! :’(((((“

26 MISSED CALLS: DOREEN (23), MUM (2), CHELSEA (1)

Oh freakkkk! What am I gonna do now, the prize presentation is later but Doreen’s jersey is with me. Time now: 803pm. I can still make it in time through the traffic if I rush over now. I run towards the guys with my bags.

Me: BROS! Thanks so much for today. I need to zhao already. Remember to collect the trophies for and save 1 for me ah!

Gary and Ray: NB! Where you going?! Wtf.

Me: Boyfriend duties!

Team: AH GUA LA…. Go la go la.

I point my middle finger at them and head off. I tried calling Doreen back but she’s unavailable thankfully I got a text from Chelsea saying that the match will be delayed due to extension of the 3rd and 4th placing.
You need to make 2 more posts and you will be out of moderation.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lontong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 01-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-eyes View Post
May I join in?
Old 01-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hurrayholiday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 01-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

tans0282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, got picture how DOREEN looks like?
Old 01-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Wolfsburg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailo View Post
Jill is a hottie!!!!
Old 02-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dailo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time: 824pm

Settings: Unknown Carpark of the Netball competition venue
Where the hell am I?! I stop my car, turned off the headlights, to try and Google Maps the actual venue. This is pretty much the only carpark I’ve found after having drove in circles for the past 5 mins. I’m pretty sure this is not the carpark because it’s dark, isolated and there’s only 4 cars parked here (which is theoretically impossible for a finals game). Just as I was about to exit the carpark, I see this tall familiar looking figure wearing a light blue Netball Jersey standing behind a white Mitsubishi Lancer.

I look at the Jersey that Doreen had left in my car, it’s the exact same one. I’m certain that the person is Jill. What’s she doing here?! I tilt my head a little and see her talking to a guy.

No the guy’s not Mr. Sim. Seems much younger than Mr. Sim. I have never seen him before and I’ve never known Jill to be attached. At this moment, Jill starts to turn her head to look around her surroundings. I quickly duck my head and slowly peek back up. She and the unknown guy started walking towards the bushes behind the carpark.

I slowly drive my car over towards the bushes they headed. At this moment, I see the both of them stripping. Jill, removing the jersey of hers, in a striking pink sports bra with matching undies, the guy totally naked, standing infront of her. Off came her sports bra, they started making out.

*Hollllyyyy Cooowwww* This is the 2nd time I am witnessing Jill’s body bare in 2 consecutive days.

They are making out innately, the guy’s hands move towards her undies, pushing them down. I see Jill, passionately licking his neck, up to his ears. The guy, moving his arms back and forth her genitals, (he must be fingering her). I can see Jill’s head tucking back everytime the guy uses more force. She bits her lips, closes her eyes… she must be enjoying this. My dick starts to erect, I can’t take this no more, I have to ejaculate.

In no time, their positions changed, this time the guy standing behind her, Jill back facing the guy with her arms holding on to a nearby tree for support. He’s wholeheartedly fucking her from behind. I can tell that Jill’s loving it, she turns back to look at him from time to time, still biting her lips. The guy starts thrusting faster and faster. Then he stopped, pulled out and ejaculated at the back of her body. (What the….) At this moment, I ejaculated as well.
FREAK! I had forgotten to video down the process again. The duo quickly dresses up and enters the Lancer they were standing by. They drove off and I tailed them closely.

The car stopped infront of a complex (I’m guessing this must be the correct venue). Jill alights and rushes up the flight of stairs. I continue to follow the car to the nearest carpark. *this fella must be her boyfriend. Does he know of her dirty secret with Mr. Sim?!* Multiple thoughts run through my mind. I parked my car and head towards the sporting venue.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nick78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 02-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JamieVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating bro
Old 02-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, interesting story. Just upped you with my 13 silver bullets. Bring on the story.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Moco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsburg View Post
Jill is a hottie!!!!
Yes very nice
Old 03-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Targus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 03-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Rotchavit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieVardy View Post
Thanks for updating bro
Yes, hoping for more
Old 03-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Time: 855pm

Settings: Netball competition venue

I run towards Doreen’s teammate – Van, to hand her Doreen’s jersey. There were ushers standing around the court, preventing spectators from standing too near the boundaries of the court. Van passes Doreen her jersey after which she ran towards the restroom. It was easy spotting Jill amongst the rest of them being significantly taller. I can see the perspiration causing her hair to stick to her forehead from the intense session she had earlier. The thought of it still makes me uneasy at the bottom, I look around me to try and spot the guy with her earlier but can’t seem to identify him. Mr. Sim is still acting normally discussing with the girls about the game’s strategy.
Doreen joins the team having changed from her warm-up attire. The game starts with the introduction of both team players as well as the referees for the game.

The opponents got introduced then comes our team. The crowd cheers at the announcement of Doreen, Chealsea, Jill, Van and Peifen, Glad and Abby. The 7 gorgeous ladies on the court representing my school. Looking at each of their bodies… and Mr. Sim perpetually looking at them from top to toe… DAMN IT! I can’t help but wonder how many of them actually struck somewhat a ‘deal’ with him. What’s with the deal anyways?! I still can’t figure out. Then the introduction of the referees, Clement Zhou – I KNOW HIM! – The guy in the parking lot with Jill earlier. He’s the referee for this game?! ???????! I’m left super puzzled as to what’s happening.

The game starts…. And the girls start perspiring. The soaked wet singlet sticking to their slender bodies. I shake myself into conscious, now’s no time to be drooling over their bodies. I have to support Doreen.
Soon it was the final quarter – our team is behind by 2 points. At this moment, Doreen jumps up to catch a pass from Chelsea.. what a catch. Unfortunately, the opponent who was guarding her – Mabel, got too near. Upon landing, Doreen steps on Mabel’s foot.
Doreen: *OUCHHH* she screams as she releases the ball.

The referee blows the whistle to put the game to a halt. In my mind *SHIT, F*ck!* Something bad must have happened. Doreen starts rolling on the floor holding on to her leg. I tried to push my way down to the court only to be stopped by the ushers. Only affiliates of the team were allowed near the court. At this moment, Mr. Sim and Rand (The physiotherapist) lifted Doreen out of the court. I can’t help but notice, Mr. Sim holding Doreen by the thighs (FU*CKING bastard I swear I’d skin him alive if he were to move his hands any higher) ONLY TO REALIZE, Rand, who was lifting Doreen from the back through her armpits, had his palms on her breasts. I immediately had a hard-on.

I can’t possibly stop him. And in a brief moment, they let Doreen down at the side of the court. No one seemed to have noticed except myself. Doreen must be in real pain to not have noticed. Her hands still wrapped around her head seemingly in excruciating pain.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Cont.:

The game had to continue with a substitution. It was really intense but my focus was all on Doreen. I see Rand rubbing her inner thighs – for unknown reasons (clearly making use of whatever chances he could to touch her). Her FBT flaps are exposed showing off the clear white panties that even I could see from afar. I’m starting to get really turned on here.

The game continues - Clement starts calling fouls on the opposition team repeatedly. These fouls were in favour to Jill who had repeated tries in the penalty area. Alas the game was over. Because of the penalties awarded, Doreen’s team overcame the odds and were crowned the Champion. The team ran towards Doreen to celebrate in their captain’s presence.

Netball Team: WE DID IT WE DID IT!!!! (Jumping around in unison)
Doreen: I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLS!! We overcame it all!!! (trying to celebrate while on the floor)

Mr. Sim was in part of that circle and his hands were all over the place – I know what he’s thinking but he’s clearly trying to make it discrete that asshole. I tried to walk over but the ushers are still preventing spectators from entering the court till after the prize presentation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1