The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Setting: Random HDB Staircase

Time: 1:03am

In my head – these girls really seem to know their way around staircases. I wonder if they share stories with one another..

Van places her huge bag with her sports shoes etc blocking the door we just entered from.
She looks down and makes sure nobody is at the floor below. All clear.
She shoves me toward the wall of the side of the staircase.

Me: Wait hold on, I just said this is a bad idea.. and what about the floor above?

Van: Really? Is this a bad idea? If it is why did you follow me all the way till here? And the floor above is the top floor. The door to the stair case is latched.. don’t worry, I know this area better than you.

Before I was able to respond to anything…

Van: Take out your phone.

Me: Huh?

Van: Just take out your phone. (reaching into my pocket to grab hold of my phone)

Me: Okay let me do it. 3 messages from Doreen - gosh I feel lousy.

Van: I know you must be thinking you’re letting Doreen down. I know what I’m doing so put your phone away and listen to me.

??? I look at her nervously..

Van: Now, good job. Open your ears and listen… I know you have your needs but more importantly, I am guessing you have insecurities.

I look at her stunned.

Van: I will take that look as an agreement. I think.. you are insecure because you are fearful that 1) I might rat on you, 2) you might regret this and feel that you let down Doreen and.. 3) I think you are inexperienced at these sex-capades. If I’m wrong about any of the points I just mentioned, tell me now.

I gulped in disbelief.. slowly shaking my head.

Van: Good. So now.. to relief you of your insecurities… (Van reaches out to my phone)

Me: Wait! What..
Van slaps my hand away and gives me a stare. I retract my hand.
Van ignores the messages from Doreen and switches on the camera.

Van: I want you to video this.
Passes the phone to me.

Van: Ready?
I am confused and feeling like a teenager looking up to a senior telling me to do everything at her command.
Van started slowly undressing herself. My body stands frozen.

Van: Oi.. you ready or not?!

I snap myself up and position my phone. Why is she doing this??? Also her movements are giving me an insane hard-on.
Van removes her top, revealing her goddess peaches. She turns over and places her hands on her shorts, slowly but surely removing them while making a slight head turn to face the camera showing herself biting her bottom lips… her black panties matching the color of her bra is revealed.
She then reaches to her back, unclips her bra and lets it fall to the ground. Slowly… with her hands now cupping her exposed breasts, she turns over..

Van: Do you like what you see?

I am so lost for words now..
Van slowly removes her arms and I see them, her slightly brown nipples in full view.. her breasts are huge….. she tuck her fingers at the side of her panties, pushing them down bit by bit… bending down until they reach her knees, she tips her left leg up… then the right.. there she is right now.. standing totally naked infront of me… I am in a daze..

Van: So.. now you have a video of me naked….
Van leans in and whispers to me to stop the video.

Van: Did you make sure to lock your phone??

I nod my head

Van: Make sure you keep that video safe.. now put the phone aside.

I shakily comply and place it on the floor.
Van sneaks up from behind me and started to make out with me again. My hands unable to resist themselves, reaches up to grab her breasts. Oh sweet lord are they soft!
Van pushes down my pants and grabs hold of my already hardened ding. I hug on to her and switch positions, this time she is pressed against the wall. In a swift motion, I release our tongue lock and my mouth went straight for her nipples..

Van: AHHH! Eric!!
Van starts moaning in pleasure. I start sucking and licking her nipples while she let go of my d*ck and and hugs onto me.

Van: You’re… so… bad…
Van pushes me away and places her knees on the ground…
Old 01-08-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Wulumulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, nice update
Old 01-08-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
watercloset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, camping for more.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back TS! Have been waiting for your updates...
Old 02-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
DickDassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, looking forward to more!
Old 02-08-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

My heart is beating, my mind is thinking what you guys are thinking..
Van starts rubbing my dick hard, down on her knees she looks up at me licking her lips and smiles.
She gently blows at my dingy…. and abruptly releases her grip…

Van: Lover boy.. don’t get too greedy.. this is all you get for today.. 😊

……. No way… shes the devil..

Me: Wait.. you’re going to leave me like this?

Van: I will give you a chance.. you may relief yourself and I will let you spray them on my back.. deal or no deal?

Well given this is the only thing I am allowed to do.. what choice do I have? I readied my right arm (time to unload), in a matter of 20 seconds, I released onto Van’s back… What a mess….
Van reaches out to the touch my cum and giggles.

Van: Well lover boy, seems that you have a healthy one down there.

She walk towards her bag to retrieve gym towel to clean herself up. Slowly dressing herself up.
Likewise I quickly dressed myself.
Van turns around to look at me and laughs

Van: You really don’t know what just happened do you?

I am still lost for words…
Van sits at the side of the staircase.

Van: Come and sit beside me (signalling to me to have a seat).

I comply.

Van: Have you heard about stories of me in school?

I pause and give a slight nod..

Van: Ok what are the stories about?

Me: I can’t exactly explain what they are about. I guess about your general appearance and how wild you are?

Van: And despite all the hear-say in school, have you actually heard people say they have a naked video of Van?

I shake my head

Van leans closer to me and puts her hands on my chin while staring into my eyes.
Van: You wanna know why I gave you that video?

I stare blankly at her. Van moves to the side of my ear

Van: Because you’re a nice guy.. and I trust you with it. (giving my ear a slight lick before pecking my cheeks).

I can sense the heat in my body.. my heart is pumping..

Van: You’re really such a cute guy. Say.. you don’t know how old I am do you?

Me: Assuming you’re in year 3, you should be 21 or 22?

Van: Well, you’re wrong. I’m actually 25 this year. I’ll spare you the story as to why I’m so much older. But for here forth, you shall always listen to me – understood?

I again stare at here blankly like a kid who has just been exposed to a whole new world with so much new information.

Van grabs my ear
Van: UNDERSTOOD???

Me: (Ouch) Yes Yes.

Van: Good! From here on, when ever our paths cross when nobody is around, you must call me zeh-zeh [Big sister].

Me: Okay…??

Van: Okay who?!

Me: Okay zeh-zeh (jeez).

Van: Sweet. I just earned myself a lil brother. Rest assured, I will take good care of you. You have much to learn young obi-wan. Lesson for today.. you now have leverage over me, with the video. If I ever see it online or even hear or rumours of it being spread… (Van grabs my balls)

Ouchhhh..

Van: You know what I’m capable of 😉
Van stands up and dusts her butt..
Van: As for your other insecurities.. well now that you have my video, you can be sure I won’t rat you out. I can’t be sure how you will feel about Doreen, but take it from your older sis, this is good for you. Lastly, zeh-zeh will be watching you on your sex skills.

Me: Wait! what’s the meaning of all these.

Van: Oh my lover boy. In time you’ll understand. Time to call it a day. I’m tired… see you tomorrow.. also.. don’t forget our deal.. Yes?

Me: Yes..

Van shoots me a death stare

Me: Yes zeh-zeh…

Van leans down to peck my cheek and pat head. She picks up her stuff and exits the staircase.

What have I gotten myself into…..
Old 02-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
KnockoutNed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS, really enjoyed it
Old 02-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
poof8pang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and thank you for nice story.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Very nice story! Support
Old 03-08-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Supporting too!

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 03-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Time check: 2:17am
I’m slowly gather myself to head home.
Doreen – 4 messages (checking in to see if I’m Okay)
Feeling a mixed bag of emotions, I quickly responded to her assuring her I was alright and telling her to go to bed.

Doreen: ‘Thanks Dear. Love you. See you tomorrow alright?’

I check to see if the video is still intact – All good. I decided to hide it between folders so it is not easily accessible through my gallery.
One thing’s for sure. I scored something today… I crashed in bed the moment I got home.

Fast forward.

Day: Friday – Day of the award ceremony dinner
Time: 2pm
Getting a day off classes because the lecturers decided to make one day a month a self-study day is one of the best news to a student. Also, we will be on one week study break before finals so phew.
I don’t usually wake up this late but last night definitely took some energy off me.
Messages from 3 chats –

1. Doreen: ‘Hey dear, see you later at 5? I told the girls that I will meet them straight at the dinner’

2. Unknown messenger: ‘Eric, are you there?’ (continuing to be awfully persistent)

3. Guys team – who load of nonsense basically talking about bringing their A-GAME and which cologne smells the best to attract their prey and how to comb their hair.. these guys..

No message from Van – should I be worried?

I pat my face to wake myself up. Headed on down to the coffee shop to grab a bite before I prepare to meet Doreen at her place.

Time: 330pm
*Incoming call – Chelz*

Me: Hey there partner.

Chelz: LIEW!! Are you still home??

Me: Yea.. whats.. (before I could continue)

Chelz: Come and save me!!!

Me: Same issue again?

Chelz: YES!! PLEASE HURRY!!

I walk over to Chelz’s place.
Lift door opens, I exit to turn to the direction of Chelz’s..
I knock on the door..

Me: Helloo??

Chelz: Identify yourself!

Me: Erm? You can’t recognize my voice?

Chelz: OK! I just had to be sure.

Me: Yea you should invest in a peep hole..

Chelz opens the door and I get greeted by her with her hair bunned up and nothing but her red towel on. Covering her breast and barely enough length just enough to cover the top part of her thighs… My eyes… I’m almost certain my mouth was open at this point.. She grabs my hand..

Chelz: Hurry come in!!
Old 04-08-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story, please share more.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

I get dragged into the house. Trying to focus my attention on the matter.

Me: How did the rascals offend you this time around?

Chelz: 1 of them ran inside my room!!! Help me get it out!!!

Chelz is petrified of certain pets and her sister, Germaine is an animal lover. Germaine keeps a collection of hamsters and chinchillas. When she’s not at home, they are usually kept in their enclosure in her room. From time to time, Germaine either forgets that the enclosures are opened and left the door to her room open freaking out her younger sister or… she purposefully leaves them in the open, out of spite or a prank to Chelz. I’m not too fond of Germaine either.. she has certain eccentricities but none of that for today.

Me: So.. you’re in a bath towel and 1 of them is inside your room.. care to walk me through how this happened?

Chelz: Germaine took my hair curler few days ago and I want to curl my hair a little today. She didn’t put the chinchillas in the enclosure! I opened the door and one of them came running out straight into my room!! I only brought my towel and phone along with me to shower. But lucky you’re home!! Help me help me! (tugging on to my arm while whining)

And lucky me – I have the chinchilla to thank for this sight. I can see the cleavage as she hops about a little with all the exaggerated actions begging for my help. If only… if only…

Chelz start pushing me toward the direction of her room.

Chelz: I’m going to hide in the toilet. Make sure you remove and hold it firmly then tell me to come out ok!

Me: Okok

Chelz went hiding in her bathroom. I open the door to her room. There’s always this thing about a girl’s room. The aroma of a scented candle, the tidiness and oh my… what am I looking at..
Not the chinchilla.. it’s just seated nicely at the side of her study table. On the bed.. laid neatly.. a purple bra.. and what looks like a black thong.. holy….

Chelz: (shouting) Can you find it?!

Me: No!! probably hiding somewhere.. (I turn to the chinchilla to say thank you)

Chelz: NOOO find it!!

Me: Finding!!

I pick up the thong to take a whiff. Smells like any other clean garment.. nothing special. Here I am mentally trying to imagine Chelz and fitting these pieces on her body.. well can’t do too much thinking now… I took her thong, stuffed it inside my pants and rubbed it against my dick a little… fantasizing about having her one day….. what are the odds.
I put back her thong to where I think it should be.

Me: Found it!! (I carry the chinchilla in my hands)

Chelz: GREATTTT are you holding it!! Make sure you hold it firmly!!

Me: Yes yes… it’s not going anywhere…

Chelz exits the bathroom.

Chelz: Omg!! Faster faster put it back! And oh no no wait wait let me go hide in my room first.

She hurried into her room.

Chelz: Make sure you put them back inside the room and don’t let anymore run out!! Oh while you’re there can you find the curler for me?? Its this silver long looking thing

Me thinking ( thing that looks like a d*ck?)

Me: Ya I know what a curler is…

In Germaine’s room.. what a mess.. ok this is not what a typical girls’ room should smell like… the smell of her pets is almost overbearing.. I found the curler and quickly exit.

Me: Wow the smell in there is powerful man.

Chelz: I know right! Can you imagine the horror I deal with everyday! I should have moved to stay in campus. Grrr.

Me: Should I come in now or?

Chelz: NOOO wait! I’m changing!
Sigh.. there goes the ifs..

I headed on to the sofa area at the living room.
Chelz opens the door and walks with her bra and a loose-fit shorts on. Both hands each holding a dress hanged onto a hanger.

Chelz: Which you think looks nicer? (left is a dark blue dress, right a champagne colored dress; both looked about the same by design. By the length, I’m guessing it should only cover till her thighs)
Probably because my focus is not on the dresses but on her boobs right now.. that purple bra.. does she not realize i'm a guy? not complaining though. my response..

Me: Woah.. I’m not good at this… maybe you try on both?

Chelz: Mmmmm. Good idea! Aiya you come in my room. I lazy to walk in and out.

J-J-Jackpottttt! A mini one at least.
Old 04-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

More please TS!
Old 04-08-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
UnkerRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, more of nice guy please
Advert Space Available