The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLearn View Post
I cannot find fl too, wonder if they only appear on sat night. Can you pm me lobang for mw hotel? Thanks
Mostly from FL2 dome and the remnants from Laksaboy.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Was damn desperate last night. Walked from Molek down to Lorong 16 and back to Molek again. Only found a Malay GILF in one of the back alleys. Huge boobs but fat. But didn't take her as I went recce for some more. In the end found no one and couldn't find her too when I walked back. In the end went back to MW hotel for my quick fix instead.

Saw there are still like 4-5 legal houses that still have a lot of WLs inside. They were all in their PJs eating dinner or playing with their phones.

Hope this bit of info helps. Sharing is caring...
Please share the house number where you have seen WL. I will update my thread accordingly
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 25-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Please share the house number where you have seen WL. I will update my thread accordingly
Wa bro I only remember the house beside 17. Didn't see clearly the other houses as no lights. I was recce-ing via the back alleys. So the houses back doors was open and could see them washing dishes, hanging clothes or eating dinner at the tables at the back of the house... I'll try to take note for you when I'm too free, horny and adventurous to go explore again...

In the meantime, anyone up that Malay GILF before? Her boobs damn firm looking and HUGE!
Old 26-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wa bro I only remember the house beside 17. Didn't see clearly the other houses as no lights. I was recce-ing via the back alleys. So the houses back doors was open and could see them washing dishes, hanging clothes or eating dinner at the tables at the back of the house... I'll try to take note for you when I'm too free, horny and adventurous to go explore again...

In the meantime, anyone up that Malay GILF before? Her boobs damn firm looking and HUGE!
Thanks bro. I am so horny I would have barged in through the back door and said here I am, let's have an orgy. Just kidding
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

damn sianz, last week go out look see look see and like totally nothing.... haiz...... blue balls liao....
Old 28-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday I went over..
No one at lor 24 le..

Lor 18 got auntie..
Lor 22 got big size india lady..

Cant even find a average one..
Old 30-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa bro I only remember the house beside 17. Didn't see clearly the

I tried her 2 weeks ago .she is asking for 100 dollars excluding room if you want better service. If you pay 60 dollars excluding room she give you rush service. Less than 15 minutes .so I try the 100 dollars package. Boobs are big but nipples are black. Got big tummy she gave birth before. She wants us to open a room at hotel fuji for one hour 12 dollars. Need to register our details and safe entry at hotel fuji.she don't have her own room.she brings all her customers to hotel fuji.her service is average even though I pay 112 dollars room and girl.blangas normally pay her only 60 dollars for rush services the FW cannot afford 100 dollars
Old 30-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

when N where is the best time to see both the Lor 22 got big size india lady N malay busty GILF?
Old 02-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
not legal...

its a simple shot... follow them to one of the landed houses, go up the stairs pay the guy (dmg + room) sometimes room price is included, sometimes it's not. its just a few more dollars.

basically its just a partitioned area, with a little shower stall with just cold running water. u take off your pants (they someone don't even bother asking u to remove your shirt) wash your privates, get on the bed, she cap and she will ride u till u cum. she won't even remove her clothes, just take off underwear and push up her skirt. u can fondle her and stuff, just she will want u to get it over ASAP. 5 to 10mins. then she justs leaves, u clean up and show your self out.

i tried once a few years back, there used to be easily 20-30 ladies, along the road and behind the hotel.

oh and warning... there is also ladyboys there.

imo... $10 more and enjoy at molek.
went to some recently but the smell of the places stinks that i lose my mojo even though some of them are pretty
Old 14-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkevlar717 View Post
Is it true we can still find girl here even nowadays?

Can, just walk here from lor 22 all the way to lor 18 bus stop there by 8pm, $50-$60, shophouses. The girls just average looking only and milf.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hatngloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I am. Looking for mina or indon for the longest time. Please share and I will share my review subsequently.
Thanks
Old 15-09-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post

Can, just walk here from lor 22 all the way to lor 18 bus stop there by 8pm, $50-$60, shophouses. The girls just average looking only and milf.
Yes brother i also can see and you give correct information

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 15-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Yes brother i also can see and you give correct information
walk those areas all not reali nice

no more pinays
Old 15-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatngloves View Post
I am. Looking for mina or indon for the longest time. Please share and I will share my review subsequently.
Thanks
I didn't get to bonk her bro. Haven't been down to recce recently. Do update us if you found anything.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hopelessboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm....CB period hard to find?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1