The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Oh my... Then how about China gals??? Miss them badly
Old 12-10-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
Oh my... Then how about China gals??? Miss them badly
Me too. They were my main source of GL joy.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
Hunter619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is the opening red light district for Singaporeans it has been so long
Old 12-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
If we lucky 3-6 months GL can reopen. But this one not 100%, as "new normal" may not include clubs, ktv, and GL.

But I think that very early next year likely to have Thailand/Msia VTL liao. SG is regional HQ for a lot of companies, so is very hard for gahmen to not open to our neighbours forever.

So even if GL never open, at least can have Thai FL come in. Or lucky ones with enough leave and money can even fly to bangkok for fun 😁😁
Yeah. Agreed man. We (man) just need to have a release channel. For one, I had lost the interest of having sex with my wife, with that saying - I do love my wife very much and I don’t want to destroy my marriage.
And I find that looking for FB or FwB need to spend to much time and effort’s. Another prospective of having FB or FwB may result into my wife knowing or (If) my (assumption) FB or FwB husband get to know about the affairs.

Therefore, GL is the best option. F&F - Fuck (paid) and forget…. No baggage attach
Old 12-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Missing all the good times of geylang....
Old 12-10-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
Yeah. Agreed man. We (man) just need to have a release channel. For one, I had lost the interest of having sex with my wife, with that saying - I do love my wife very much and I don’t want to destroy my marriage.
And I find that looking for FB or FwB need to spend to much time and effort’s. Another prospective of having FB or FwB may result into my wife knowing or (If) my (assumption) FB or FwB husband get to know about the affairs.

Therefore, GL is the best option. F&F - Fuck (paid) and forget…. No baggage attach
Bro very well said ! most of us have same thought 🤙🤙🤙

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 13-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Very scary thought - what if GL does not open up in all of 2022?

Imagine so many of us deprived of the joy of beautiful sex.

FL is so much hit and miss....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

I also enjoyed the hit n miss... once a while u hit it, feeling quite shiok!
Old 15-10-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

depends on what kind of hit and miss u mean...
GL/FL/MP all have hit and miss
Old 15-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:

FL is so mucaallh hit and miss....
Bugis keong seak
All used to be rld...when u see more hdb around the area u know gov can not be promoting rld there
Old 15-10-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:

FL is so mucaallh hit and miss....
Bugis keong seck All used to be rld...
gone bcos when u see more hdb around the area u know gov cannot be promoting rld there
Covid help evict the rld owner without gov spending money to do same
Since rezone even stret facing sheng xiong side u can see most rld closed...one whole lorong of red number all disappear
Jalan molek that side practically no more rld all reconstruction only. opposite there all hdb more and more...
so what do you think is happening to geyland rld....u all praying police/gov revive rld??
the future of rld will be like grab food, call and meet...shortcation hotel will bloom...they are the one surviving now when no tourist....

Last edited by samyboy88; 15-10-2021 at 11:23 PM. Reason: error
Old 16-10-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

my only hope is Malaysia border open than can cross over ! that side have so many spa ....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 16-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Bugis keong seck All used to be rld...
gone bcos when u see more hdb around the area u know gov cannot be promoting rld there
Covid help evict the rld owner without gov spending money to do same
Since rezone even stret facing sheng xiong side u can see most rld closed...one whole lorong of red number all disappear
Jalan molek that side practically no more rld all reconstruction only. opposite there all hdb more and more...
so what do you think is happening to geyland rld....u all praying police/gov revive rld??
the future of rld will be like grab food, call and meet...shortcation hotel will bloom...they are the one surviving now when no tourist....
+144 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

What do you guys feel about the possibility that next time if Geylang open up, Govt will require us to use TT to check in? Still will chiong?
Old 16-10-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 7
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light
Bro you nailed it right there. Sum up my thoughts completely haha. Will sure up you points the next time u post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1