The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Sex Doll businesses will proliferate the market. Grannies and fat aunties will start to notice that their sexual appeal starts to return like the tide making their way back to the shore unaware that its hunger that drives the perception of attractiveness awry but some will will bask in their momentary blitz of attention....until .... the FL and ML population normalizes...it will.. when the demand comes to a turning point the rates will be negotiable.
very true bro... recently has been seeing a lot of bbw in sugarbook and tinder
Old 24-04-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hold on, sir! A colleague told me this morning. His father in law, Malaysian. Travelling in on long term staying pass for a mth. He came here to be vaccinated at a pte clinic. Probably expensives. What happen?

He returned last fri and got test positive in Malaysia. That mean he got infected during his stayed here. After 2 jabs he still got infected! Now. We understands only he know how he got hit during his time here. What the fuck he do?

My guess he has session with FL. That mean there is a carrier living among us. I wish he will inform Malaysia MOH who was the FL. This we will never know. This is all I know.

Take care till we are sure RLD can be back in biz.
yes one of my friend in Malaysia too visited a MP and got infected.. but too scared to tell the family.. we still dont know the seriousness out there and I feel that the government is hiding something.. I feel that its better to have Sugarb.com or just meet girls in tinder to be safe.. and talk and make sure they have been covid free
Old 24-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappytoot View Post
Things will just move online isn't it. Someone just need to come up with a grab app for bonks with delivery options or maybe partnership with airBnb
well i guess tinder or sb kinda does that?? haha
Old 24-04-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
not just jab vaccine only means protected. still need 2-3 weeks after 2 shots jabbed
and we all know its not 100% protection
yes very true bro.. agreed
Old 24-04-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
He made special request at a pte clinic. There are such trips. Over seas expensive patients. Every thing is $.
well what is the average cost?
Old 25-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

Expensive! High end customer. Class A. Not worth it.
Old 25-04-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

We walk 1 step ahead. An attraction for male FWs is not too expensive RLD. It so happen the people in charged of the country closed it. Past 2 yrs FWs smoke, drink and gamble. This is nothing compare to fun time with WL and FL.

Labor force faced a serious problem. Even we up the salaries not many men will wish to work here for 2 yrs. Observed foreign men and we will notice they are living a life of monk hood in this red dot.

A way out of this contract term. Fall sick and company will terminate the pass. Especially mental issues.
Old 03-05-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Expensive! High end customer. Class A. Not worth it.
usually all these local businessman's? at marina?
Old 03-05-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
We walk 1 step ahead. An attraction for male FWs is not too expensive RLD. It so happen the people in charged of the country closed it. Past 2 yrs FWs smoke, drink and gamble. This is nothing compare to fun time with WL and FL.

Labor force faced a serious problem. Even we up the salaries not many men will wish to work here for 2 yrs. Observed foreign men and we will notice they are living a life of monk hood in this red dot.

A way out of this contract term. Fall sick and company will terminate the pass. Especially mental issues.
very true bro.. been reading a lot about this
Old 03-05-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Since vaccination has started.. will the sex scene improve more quickly? our bros will start cheonging sooner than expected?
Old 03-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Odry68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
usually all these local businessman's? at marina?
at sugarbok.com
Old 03-05-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Yes ,, above bro say right .. Mummy and Ktv gal tips 100 each is a killer, and we have not include the drinks yet .. Image if your friend open bottle , your damage per ktv session will be at least $250 liao. Long long go one time ktv is ok, cannot, no longer can go regularly ktv anymore.
yeah miss the pre covid KTVs. the increase in price and decrease in playability is such a turn off. there is still some thats very wild but overall many of them aint anymore. went to a few "bistro" and its a disappointing night. i feel like the tips will stay the same even after everything goes back to normal and who knows when will that be.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

if geylang comes back, maybe must scan qr code before "entry"
Old 03-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
javocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
if geylang comes back, maybe must scan qr code before "entry"
Errrr which "entry" are you referring to bro?
Old 04-05-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Since vaccination has started.. will the sex scene improve more quickly? our bros will start cheonging sooner than expected?

It wont, vaccination is not 100% covid proof but is just providing protection. In order to relex measure or somehow back to pre covid (not 100%, new norm apply) at least 80% of the society need to be vaccinated.

Looking at lately cases, even those been fully vaccinated (after months) they still catch the virus. So I believe this shit will he around for the new couple of years ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1