The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Calliope8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Hello I am a local Chinese girl in my early 30s, standing close to 1.6m and weigh below 50kg.

I think I am considered quite attractive. I also hold a decent job and earn a decent amount of money. Personality wise, I am abit more quiet but will be fun once I warm up.

I like some of the stuff that I read here. I find them very real and happy to know that there is such a platform to share the not so bright stuff about our lives.

I miss being in a relationship and I wonder if I'll find anyone interesting here. Dating apps are a little too boring for me. Over here, I feel that things are a little more transparent I am not looking for a FWB.

If you think we might be a nice fit and happen to fall into all these categories, feel free to PM me with a short introduction

- You're in your late 30s to mid 40s
- Must be single or divorced (preferably w/o kids)
- White collar professional
- Must be above 1.75m
- Not a gym freak
- Prefer that you have attained a degree from a local U

Lastly... Not the most important thing but I earn a low 6 digit income a year. Some guys may be bothered if the girl earns more. So please give this a consideration?

Thank you.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl in early 30s looking for a serious partner :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So guys need to pay you for this serious partnership or not?
Depends on skills

TS, u looking for toy boy

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully not a scam, coz here got many desperado guys willing be carrots here!
Old 03-06-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Hopefully not a scam, coz here got many desperado guys willing be carrots here!
Wah lao, plz la.. If really got such a girl with this calibre, she wiil have the means to just use dating app or go Lunch actually where she can just pick and choose who she wants at her own comfort... Need to go through sbf ah? Oo yah bo?
Oh.. by the way TS, you an consider me la. I fit all your criteria, plus people say I am a younger version of wang Lee hom. Come to my yacht at sentosa cove and we can talk more.. Ciao...
Old 03-06-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Serious partner from SBF. That's interesting

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Wah lao, plz la.. If really got such a girl with this calibre, she wiil have the means to just use dating app or go Lunch actually where she can just pick and choose who she wants at her own comfort... Need to go through sbf ah? Oo yah bo?
Oh.. by the way TS, you an consider me la. I fit all your criteria, plus people say I am a younger version of wang Lee hom. Come to my yacht at sentosa cove and we can talk more.. Ciao...
Can I have your sentosa cove address?
Old 03-06-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Serious partner from SBF. That's interesting
In SBF, I can look at all the posts that the member has posted before and gauge this person's character and suitability
Old 03-06-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
mrbigsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lol Tom your post is always full of interesting insight haha
Old 03-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

欢迎大家收看,Sammyboy 非诚勿扰! 由金卖牛拉面独家赞助!
Old 04-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope8888 View Post
Can I have your sentosa cove address?
My address is
666 Tua Peh Kong Residences, Sentosa Cove #06-666 S666666. Please sign in at the guardhouse first.. Don't worry.. The guards look like cows and horses but they are actually quite nice..
Old 04-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
In SBF, I can look at all the posts that the member has posted before and gauge this person's character and suitability
This is why I love SBF, it is always interesting, one never know what topic someone is going to post.

Do let us know if you manage to find someone interesting in this forum.

There is one question that I wish to ask though, so you met someone here, after you got into a relationship with him. Will you continue turn a blind eye for him to go for commercial sex or for that matter to let him surf SBF?

SBF is, after all a forum where commercial sex content (for men) make up the mode. The men are here for that, do you want him to change after getting into a relationship with you?
Old 04-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
This is why I love SBF, it is always interesting, one never know what topic someone is going to post.

Do let us know if you manage to find someone interesting in this forum.

There is one question that I wish to ask though, so you met someone here, after you got into a relationship with him. Will you continue turn a blind eye for him to go for commercial sex or for that matter to let him surf SBF?

SBF is, after all a forum where commercial sex content (for men) make up the mode. The men are here for that, do you want him to change after getting into a relationship with you?
Finally a question with substance

I don't think I'll be ok with engagement in commercial sex - unless I am not able to provide a satisfactory sexual life to him. I am fine with him surfing SBF. I do as well and don't see anything wrong.

No need to change after getting into a r/s with me. I'd like us to be ourselves as much as possible.

Hope that answers your questions.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

I don't think I'll be ok with engagement in commercial sex - unless I am not able to provide a satisfactory sexual life to him. I am fine with him surfing SBF. I do as well and don't see anything wrong.

No need to change after getting into a r/s with me. I'd like us to be ourselves as much as possible.

I see, so the only change you expect of him to do is stop engaging in commercial sex...well keep us posted of your findings....
Old 04-06-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
My address is
666 Tua Peh Kong Residences, Sentosa Cove #06-666 S666666. Please sign in at the guardhouse first.. Don't worry.. The guards look like cows and horses but they are actually quite nice..
At least cows and horses look much better and less cunning than Lawrence Wong
Old 05-06-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is a good point...if there is so much to explore with you, where got time for other CCAs

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1