The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
honestly, i dont know what you are thinking. by giving or borrow you 10K, how will anyone know if you will crawl back to the same hole you have dig up or dig another bigger hole and rot inside. there a lot of people in worst situation than you. Family with children who are worry about their school fee and pocket money cause they have loss their income during this COVID period.

come here begging for people to pass you 10k, I would rather use that to buy a watch than to loan a stranger like you.

learn to work and earn your own money. These are money truely belong to you.
Did i ask for pple to borrow me $10k? Funny leh u…u read my post properly…i ask who can I do or work to get $10k. If you cannot read properly I can teach you.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need $10k urgently...any work I can do?

Try borrow a friend's car (if u don't have car) to do Grab but u must be very hardworking, working daily from 5-8am, then return car go to do your normal work. My friend said can earn about $60-$100 gross income per day for 3hours work!

Else, if u have car just sell your car hopefully can raise $10K!
Old 10-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Have u got a driving license?

Go get vocational license if u have class 3 license, delivery, private hire whatever u can squeeze out of that car u rent to do such. If u have ur own car, liquidate it and get whatever balance back if its a positive sale. Else then convert ur own car to do.

when in dire straits, dont say tired dont say no time for family no time to kopi no time to fuck. If u can still choose, then u r not hungry enough.

Everyone have 24hrs, its how u use it, when u are hungry enough, sleep 3hrs already enough and the rest put into money making time.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bros giving advice to do Grab or PT
Seriously thinking for a guy who earn 5K+ will not do tat as he is too comfortable in live
IMHA just cut down yr expanses for few mths should be able to clear the debt
Earned 5K+ spend 2K balanced 3K+ to clear yr debt ... What so hard ?
Tie over for the hard time n it will be over just make sure u keep yr job n not to land back to same situation again
Old 11-06-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Qiajing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if know how to use them they are great, mine have zero annual fees, have 55 days interest free plus have point system where can get cash back even, but now many merchants have cc fees so not so useful as in past when can use for utility bills etc etc
Zero annual fee is auto one or must call them to waive?
Old 11-06-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Delivery by bicycle? I see some are doing well. Not going to earn big bucks but enough for survival. Can keep fit as well.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Did i ask for pple to borrow me $10k? Funny leh u…u read my post properly…i ask who can I do or work to get $10k. If you cannot read properly I can teach you.
then this is even worst. look for job 10k. i think you post wrong section.
Old 11-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Seriously thinking for a guy who earn 5K+ will not do tat as he is too comfortable in live
Tie over for the hard time n it will be over just make sure u keep yr job n not to land back to same situation again
As much as I wish to cut down my expenses, there is a limit to how much I can cut as I am not single , but rather I have family to feed. So instead of cutting down expenses, i wish to increase my income. I have thought of doing ad hoc delivery, giving tuition and selling food…
Old 11-06-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

If you wish to double your income then you need to increase your value output. Alternatively you can opt for a career switch to a more lucrative line. Backend support jobs that cost company $ but are a “necessary” evil usually won’t pay high unless its very specific skillsets. Sales, financial, product creation jobs typically pay better. Look for a larger company, accept more responsibility & add value. Upskill, volunteer for projects and be proactive in managing your own career. HR is not in charge of your career. You are. Network & suck some balls, if you mix with more successful people you will learn things & perhaps get some opportunities with some opening.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Right bro, like i said, as long as there are some options left, he aint hungry enough

Got Money Got Choice, Got Alot Of Money Got Alot Of Choices, No Money? NO CHOICE!
Old 15-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
This thread boils down to this, world divided into winners and losers
Winner = plan ahead, need 10k expenses then plan for income to be able to afford this expense BEFORE incur the expense
Losers = just spend, then when in debt hole go on sex forum rather than some investment forum ask how to earn 10k fast fast. Even if given solid advice does he have the intellect and work ethic to achieve the desired outcome? unlikely
well say. come SFB to ask for formula to earn 10k, ask for 10k, whichever way it is written, it is totally ridiculous and stupid.

look if there any way regardless hard/easy, SG got several million people, a lot of people wil have done so. so it simple to say u are not upped for it. my stock just earn 2k yesterday, but do you have the capital to have those amount of stock then??
Old 17-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

sell karchng lor... easy easy
Old 22-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

last time when i am looking for money during my college time to pay off my college fee, my friend introduce me joining sugarbook.com as babe as this is the fastest way to earn money. Furthermore, my daddy just have an operation and I am not able to ask money from my parents too
Old 22-06-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

need to depends on your skill, what you can do know? If you can sell things, then go for business. If cant, still have the opportunity to earn this, depends whether you want to do it or not
Old 22-06-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
This thread boils down to this, world divided into winners and losers
Winner = plan ahead, need 10k expenses then plan for income to be able to afford this expense BEFORE incur the expense
Losers = just spend, then when in debt hole go on sex forum rather than some investment forum ask how to earn 10k fast fast. Even if given solid advice does he have the intellect and work ethic to achieve the desired outcome? unlikely
need to accumulate such big amount of money is not that easy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1