The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
databridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Professor's Daughter

Nice share bro TS, support this thread!
Old 28-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 13
haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!

Sorry for the delay, was busy with work the past few days...

Our sex life was wonderful during the 1.5 years that we were together. We ventured to sex at carparks, HDB stairs, my sch laboratory, handicap toilets, and many more. However, our relationship took a turn cos my family member got cancer. Its when the entire story turned from happiness, to sadness, then revenge mode!
Old 28-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!

Angie: I think we won't have a future together?
Me: huh? What u talking about? I am serious with you and wanted to settle down
Angie: my dad, he disapprove of us settling down
Me: huh? Wth! After 1 year plus then now say disapprove? What wrong?
Angie: he actually didn't like u at the start and I thought things would change
Me: so what's his issue?
Angie: he prefers someone to have a PhD for me to settle down. He apparently said that we are 书香门第.
Me: I graduated with FCH What, I got stable job at Gov sector which pays me not bad ma
Angie: u just don't get it, he wan a PhD. I think we end here ba, it's better for both of us. You are also not very young alr, so it's better for u to go find someone else now and I dont waste ur time

I tried desperately to fight for the rls, wrote letter n email to pled with the Professor Dad but it just didn't work.

Me: hey I know it's gonna be the end, can I ask for one last love making?
Angie: okay
Old 28-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

https://ibb.co/phpNGQV

As promised, sharing some love for the points!
Old 28-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Some parents thought they are doing that for the better of their children. Unknown to them, its just making things worst, especially when the children just follow the instruction blindly.
Anyway, please contribute TS. You will feel a lot better after spilling out the stupid treatment from the Professor.
Old 28-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haemolyticus View Post
Angie: I think we won't have a future together?
Me: huh? What u talking about? I am serious with you and wanted to settle down
Angie: my dad, he disapprove of us settling down
Me: huh? Wth! After 1 year plus then now say disapprove? What wrong?
Angie: he actually didn't like u at the start and I thought things would change
Me: so what's his issue?
Angie: he prefers someone to have a PhD for me to settle down. He apparently said that we are 书香门第.
Me: I graduated with FCH What, I got stable job at Gov sector which pays me not bad ma
Angie: u just don't get it, he wan a PhD. I think we end here ba, it's better for both of us. You are also not very young alr, so it's better for u to go find someone else now and I dont waste ur time

I tried desperately to fight for the rls, wrote letter n email to pled with the Professor Dad but it just didn't work.

Me: hey I know it's gonna be the end, can I ask for one last love making?
Angie: okay
Yes. Shoot out whatever you have and let go your spermy flood gate and drown Angie's pussy....
The ONE LAST SHOT...

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 28-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like short story ending soon, fire in the holes, without helmet?
Old 29-06-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
https://ibb.co/phpNGQV

As promised, sharing some love for the points!
Upz +15 for the nice pix, cheers!
Old 01-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Story definitely not ending....half way thru only...

So as promised, we met for our last date and I brought her to a nice restaurant for dinner.

Me: hey I'm at ur house downstairs
Angie: ok, coming down

Angie came down with a nice long dress, she is around 1.67m so quite tall for female. We drove to the restaurant and didn't really chat much since I'm feeling down as it's our final date. I deliberately also didnt call her bb and presented a distance to her. Dinner was almost done and...

Angie: why r u so cold towards me tonight?
Me: since after dinner, we r gg on our separate ways, I thought it will be easier this way
Angie: I hate u, why can't u make e last date sweeter? I even told my parents a lie tt I will be staying over my friend's house tonight
Me: oh I didn't know u plan to stay over tonight but it will be great bb!
Angie: so where we staying?
Me: hmm prolly hotel? How bout 81?
Angie: huh? But isn't it kind of sleazy?
Me: budget and we can do whatever we want isn't?
Angie: ok lor

So we drove to Hotel 81 at Kovan and checked in. To my surprise, once we closed the door, Angie kneeled down immediately and started sucking on my dick. It took like maybe 5s from small to harden thick rod!

Angie: I promised to only suck u and I wan to rmb this!
Me: ok, go deeper!

Angie was quite pro with her BJ now and wasn't using her hand. She went deep n swallowed my entire dick and started to gag from time to time. It feels shiok seeing her gag and I deliberately pushed in harder.

Angie: bb, stop it, I'm gonna vomit
Me: but it feels so good
Angie: ok but don't force it k

After this sentence, I pushed into her mouth even harder and she vomited a small amount out. With her teary eyes, she pout at me.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

https://ibb.co/GMdj0x3

Some nice pic for mid week! Support support!
Old 01-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, support all the way!
Old 02-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wonderful sight, cheers!
Old 02-07-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is based on a true story and names have been amended. Been procrastinating if I should share it and now since that she is getting married, I think should share this story of mine.

Back in 2012, when I was studying in NTU.

Me: Hey bros, there is this short term exchange coming up and we should try for it.
Jenon: Hmm but these are expensive and we low budget sia.
Me: True that, how about we try China exchange since our currency is "bigger"

So both of us went to sign up and got into the program!

Briefing Day so typical us, we are always seated all the way to the back

Me: Wa sian leh, why no chio bu around one?!
Jenon: Look in front, got one sporty chick bro!
Me: OK at least got some hope and let's try to get to know her

Approach the sporty girl named Angie
Me: Hi, I'm James, what's your name?
Angie: Oh hi, I'm Angie and from Business Sch, what about you?
Me: Oh I am from Engineering Sch. Its my 1st exchange, how bout u?
Angie: Yup me too, last one before final year and off to working life.

So I exchanged contacts with Angie and went off. She is a very sporty chick, not for bomb lovers (max small B) but she is slim since she is a avid badminton player.

So exchange went by and nothing much pretty happened as Jenon and I were mostly drunk n smoking too much. Angie is the kind of studious and listened to parents kind while I'm like Ah Beng to her. But the real adventure is when we were back in SG!
WTF, u should go to Vegas and count cards and become a millionaire. Your memory is so jun, u can remember a conversation verbatim 9 years ago? Wow. I can't remember what I had for lunch last tuesday
Old 02-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Luvfelatios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Story definitely not ending....half way thru only...

So we drove to Hotel 81 at Kovan and checked in. To my surprise, once we closed the door, Angie kneeled down immediately and started sucking on my dick. It took like maybe 5s from small to harden thick rod!

Angie: I promised to only suck u and I wan to rmb this!
Me: ok, go deeper!

Angie was quite pro with her BJ now and wasn't using her hand. She went deep n swallowed my entire dick and started to gag from time to time. It feels shiok seeing her gag and I deliberately pushed in harder.
From the description, what Angie doing is just like my avatar.

Old 03-07-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
WTF, u should go to Vegas and count cards and become a millionaire. Your memory is so jun, u can remember a conversation verbatim 9 years ago? Wow. I can't remember what I had for lunch last tuesday
Then you better go see a doctor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1