The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 13
haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!
Re: My Professor's Daughter

Angie: bb, I wan u inside me
Me: nvm, u r no longer my gf
Angie: bb I beg u, I miss ur dick stretching me
Me: anything then

Angie quickly spread her pussy lips n lie down on the car seat. I turned around and penetrated her so easily as she is alr damn wet. Angie let out a loud moan without a care about anyone tt might hear while walking past.

Angie: bb it's so good, go slowly, I wan to feel u inside me
Me: ok

Angie having a sporty background is very good at clamping his pussy muscle. I can sense her pussy clamping hard on me and it is really damn good.
And since tt she is such a bitch n ingrate, I decided to be an asshole.

Me: arrggghhhhh I can't hold it in anymore and I'm gonna cum inside u
Angie: yes bb, just do it cos I wan u inside me

Without finishing her sentence, I alr starting cumming inside her, giving her the cream pie tt she wanted as well. Maybe been few months I had sex, the cum was alot and flowing out while I continue to pump her while releasing.

After cumming, I took out my dick and immediately Angie sprang up n took my dick into her mouth and started cleaning it up with her mouth.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
yacefron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support the nice story.
Old 24-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
kegerator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story.
Old 24-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, support your thread w/ some points.
Old 24-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very nice story.
Old 24-07-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Hope to read more.
Old 26-07-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Something happened to Angie? She is try to patch up with James.

She even let James cip at the risk of pregnancy.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 26-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
H20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff. Looking forward to next update.
Old 29-07-2021, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haemolyticus View Post
https://ibb.co/2ckTYGq

Sharing her juicy fat pussy pic! Lai lai support n up my points so ill share more!
Pic no more Liao
Old 30-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!

Sorry for e MIA, was busy at work....

So Angie and I became somewhat like fuck buddies for the next few months but it also felt like she wanted back together. She became sending me more gifts, random meals from grab etc whenever she know tt I was too busy for meals...

At the same time, I knew my wife to be. I started dating her and we got married 1 year after dating. All these happening with Angie being my FWB and of cos without Angie knowing.

Until one fine day Angie saw my friend posting about my wedding on FB....note tt Angie n I were no longer fb friends when we broke up on a very bad term...

Angie: u r married?
Me: yes
Angie: why did u kept all these from me?
Me: I am not obligated to, u r not my gf
Angie: no, but u know I wanted to settle down with u right?
Me: ur PROFESSOR FATHER will agree? Let's not cheat ourselves and move on
Angie: u shld have told me tt u have a gf all e while u were fucking me
Me: ok so? We can go our separate ways now..
Angie: give me awhile
Old 30-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

We continued our fuck buddies rls until one day I saw Angie hp...

Me: wa tinder ah
Angie: ya I not young alr
Me: I thought u said b4 u will nvr use such app
Angie: none of ur biz
Me: Hahaha stood so low to find guys, I can continue to provide u n satisfy ur needs leh
Angie: ok since now we r at this, I am actually seeing this guy
Me: ok, what's his name?
Angie: Robbie
Me: ok so what stage alr?
Angie: few mtgs only
Me: have sex with him alr? I don't like to share one. If yes, then nvm
Angie: no! I don't slp ard like a whole
Me: ok tell me when u do
Old 30-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

I wanna reiterate that this is a true story, u don't have to judge...anw Angie is married to Rob recently...hopefully Rob is a member here and know all about his wife...all e names are not real tho
Old 31-07-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna reiterate that this is a true story, u don't have to judge...anw Angie is married to Rob recently...hopefully Rob is a member here and know all about his wife...all e names are not real tho
TS, can tell you are still very sore about it. So what if her hubby is also oc this forum? Unless you and angie are still FWB.
Anyway, most people are like Angie, when your treat her nice, she takes you for a ride.
When you are more chilled and cool, she sucks up to you.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Exactly why I didn't wanna continue the story, ppl judge...I ain't sore and etc, if wanna judge then probably don't read la...anw getting bored sharing alot with alot of judgement n msgs.... I'll end the story soon...

So Angie after awhile, got together with Rob....in summary, while she was with Rob for 2 years, she got pregnant with my kid and went for another abortion with Rob totally thinking it's his kid...Angie bought a condo with Rob and got him to buy her an expensive gift for their wedding....Angie knows the trick, insisted on man made diamond to save money at one end while gunning for higher end things at another....all I can say is good luck to Rob...to have a parent in law that will step on u and see u no up when u r poor, and have a wife that sleeps around while she was with u as gf....professor daughter is good? Awesome family background? Think again....I am not sore when I wanted Rob to read this, I just wanna warn a fellow bro....period....kthxbye
Old 03-08-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Exactly why I didn't wanna continue the story, ppl judge...I ain't sore and etc, if wanna judge then probably don't read la...anw getting bored sharing alot with alot of judgement n msgs.... I'll end the story soon...

So Angie after awhile, got together with Rob....in summary, while she was with Rob for 2 years, she got pregnant with my kid and went for another abortion with Rob totally thinking it's his kid...Angie bought a condo with Rob and got him to buy her an expensive gift for their wedding....Angie knows the trick, insisted on man made diamond to save money at one end while gunning for higher end things at another....all I can say is good luck to Rob...to have a parent in law that will step on u and see u no up when u r poor, and have a wife that sleeps around while she was with u as gf....professor daughter is good? Awesome family background? Think again....I am not sore when I wanted Rob to read this, I just wanna warn a fellow bro....period....kthxbye
Feel like it’s her dad’s fault though. Wish you find peace in your heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1