The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

For bros interested, have a MFM episode from years back I posted to SBF

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=617723

Back then I was hot shot wannabe startup king, so I think she was interested trying to get my biz, plus the booze and my wingman helped. She was with DBS treasures those days, named Celine.
Old 21-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

You guys must be damn lucky or the female RM was already interested in
you young and handsome man. i honestly believe it's the later cos xmm is
easily swept off the ground and fall for young promising good looking man with some monies, why not?
Btw, a DBS RM can only move up to the next division known as private client.
Premier banking belongs to OCBC. She must have been drunk to have told you
she really wanted to move up to premier banking in DBS.
Old 21-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
easily swept off the ground and fall for young promising good looking man with some monies, why not?
With ambitious will want to climb the corporate ladder asap.
Old 22-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
DBS premier banking is the DBS Treasure with at least $350k.
Private Banking is $1.5M bro….
Old 22-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
After the last deed, we were both pretty sextified.
You told me I gave her a good sexperience and she will remember it.
I told her why not we meet up occasionally to tuition her? She giggled and didn’t give any rejection so I think it’s a green light.
Anyway I did help her move to where she wanted and got a few friends to help her too, but on condition she’s exclusively to me only.
The next round we met, I told her to get some nursing uniform for role play.
She was game on……to my surprise!

Not sure any of you are keen to read?
This time I got a nice room in W Hotel Sentosa that has a balcony overlooking the pool and sea.
I pass a card to the Conciege and ask her to pick it up when she reached. I was talking a nap on the big K size soft bed.
In my sleep, I dreamt someone kissing my lips and flicking my nips, it felt good. But somehow I feel sensation down my Dicky’s head and I woke up.
Got a fright as I didn’t realised she was already in my room, with a tight fitting nursing uniform, hardly able to contain her big chest. The zipper in front was down to her deep cleavage. The below was so short and can see her butts!

Immediately I marikita and she asked me softly….Sir…time for your check up on your vitals!
She is roll playing a nurse helping me doing checking and cleaning, using her tongue to probe my mouth for temperature, my heart beat from my nipples and cleaning my shaft with her small mouth.

Then she slowly crawl up on my, asking me if I need some medicine, I nodded my head and she slowly unzipped the zipper, and her neh neh popped out, and motion me to suck for the nectar. After 5 mins, she said need next course of medication which is more potent, the elixir! She climb higher until her pussy is right on my face, and I just bury myself on it, licking and sucking the very wet fountain of youth.

My hands slowly unzipped the whole uniform and pull it out of her, and as she starts gyrating I know she is pretty near. With 1 hand twitching her nipper and another hand fingering her while sucking and licking her clits, she just take moments to go into a fit and screaming loudly oh yes oh my oh god!
I then turn her over and start pounding her missionary and kissing her, giving her bites on her neck, saying too bad her elixir can’t prevent me from turning into a Vampire!
I think I gave her like 3 bites in the end!
As I was near explosion I ask if she want to let me CIM again, she just moan and nodded her head and I pull out just before and cummed into her mouth. She was sucking it and this time surprisingly she didn’t spit out like last time!
She actually suck n suck until I beg her to stop, as it’s getting too sensitive.
She was grinning and told me, she got bitten and now also a vampire, need to suck all my life away! Haha!
In the end I have to force it out, and she gently took a tissue from the bad side and spit all onto it. I thought she has swallowed but not to be.

That was just the 1st round!

TBC…..
Old 22-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Bankers are my best type of girls to up because they are pretty , sweet talked and well groomed

Don’t be fooled thinking that u need a good one or skillful ones if they are RM their job is just to make ur happy their products or whatever services they can offer to u is depending on the bank so no diff u get a smart one a dumb one a guy or a girl . They are not doctors or lawyers

So might as well support the prettiest one , so far up many many already from young fresh one to experienced milf from single ones to married ones

From just BJ to those that everytime I support her I ask for used panties in returns to those that can go 3 day 2 night staycation

anyway NPNT

Anyone got any pictures of chio banker OL haha
Old 22-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WOW. Why don't I have pretty bankers in my priority/privilege accounts?
Old 22-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good memories and recap, waiting for me to fill up the banker sessions
Old 22-07-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...such a young, pretty n sexy gal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...such a young, pretty n sexy gal
Bro Rickey, if you need DBS Treasures Private Client services, I think she is still RM there

Though I think you like more the classy MILF type of RM
Old 23-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

So many high network bros here. Haha
Old 23-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So many high network bros here. Haha
just respect and want to learn from bros here, so much $ and take time to share their precious experience here with us
Old 23-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Bro Rickey, if you need DBS Treasures Private Client services, I think she is still RM there

Though I think you like more the classy MILF type of RM
Nope, u r wrong my good friend bro thor...I m not greedy...count my lucky stars to even hv her ...she is more than good enough for me ...where else to find such a young pretty n sexy lady like her with such a hourglass figure in SG ...must go find the $$$$ 1st...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2021 at 12:34 PM.
Old 23-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer milf than SYT. Haha! Even their bj got power
Old 23-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

My previous DBS RM. Never upped her, but was a fresh, young SYT, very persistent and cute, her first job after graduating uni. Lots of late night dinners, some playful flirting and accidental zaogeng after drinking, but not much more. I had no intention of buying DBS wealth product anyway as i wanted to use the stash saved for a new biz, but i think she got credit for introducing new products to me. I also introduced some clients to her.[/QUOTE]

Hi bro Thor,

Thinking of refinance my housing loan to lower interest costs.
Do you think your DBS RM will do this or not their scope.

Any kind bros got Kang tow or syt friends doing bank loan to intro? Can pm me?
Thank you ahead.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1