The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
40s. Is this a factor? My last fwb was in her 20s though.
Also is it worth paying for okc
You can set to 28 but when they know you are 40, they can walk away. Cheat 3-5 years max.

Some 27 don’t know they want to fuck a 40 until they match one. The Malaysian auditors told me they do fuck 45-50 at times. Good luck.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
You can set to 28 but when they know you are 40, they can walk away. Cheat 3-5 years max.

Some 27 don’t know they want to fuck a 40 until they match one. The Malaysian auditors told me they do fuck 45-50 at times. Good luck.
Yea I know what you mean. Not bragging but I look a lot younger than my age along with the energy and vibe. That's why apps kinda work to my disadvantage.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I know some girls who get horny for guys in their 40s-50 too! Must be serious Daddy issues. Hope I can find these sluts when I reach that age! Haha
Old 11-08-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Totally agree.
My once mistress told me she won't consider anyone more than 10 years older.
She was 29 then and I lied that I was 38 (-5 from my actual age) so we met and developed into our FB relationship.
She only knows of my real age later and is ok with it after experiencing the person.

I know women lie about their age too.
Old 11-08-2021, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

BTW, a past ons i met up again over the weekends for lunch, guess that I am in my 30s (probably late 30s) when I said I am already 老人家。
I am 48 liao.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Do they ask if you are attached or married?
Old 11-08-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Do they ask if you are attached or married?
I would think so. They might be the type who develop feelings even if the man and girl are just fuck buddies. Girls get jealous from young haha
Old 11-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
Issit the one with a mole on her right cheek? 😂
went on a date once with the one u talking about, a meal at a cafe in town after that go for a short walk.

wore a revealing dress though, can see her boobs quite huge, she keep mentioning this too during the date

body is somehow like how he describled, tall abit meaty big boobs

drop her off at some MRT and off I go. wanted to try her next time but she kept msg me after that day and i was busy with other girls so i didnt follow up.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

another time: i was using tinder for a short while, met up for drinks at CQ kinda late like 10pm, had a few rounds and she said she was tired. asked me to send her back which I did.

at the door she invited me in and wanted to offer me a hot drink before i go off. said her brothers at in their own rooms and wont come out. then asked me to wait for the milo in her parents room as they are away for the week. damn that was scary as i can hear their voices from their room,

had the milo and she asked me to stay with her for a while before she went for a shower. asked me to wait in her room

she came in with towel on and then told me its her parents room, but they are away for the week. asked me to lie down to accompany her as shes tired. not long after her hands came into my pants and gave me a BBBJ and 69.

came and asked me for round 2 raw, I refused and left. we talked a few times after that before i got bored.

C cup boobs, short abit meaty (I dont know why i keep encountering meaty types), face average, very cheerful

there were other times but lets leave it for the next round

Last edited by linoleum3; 11-08-2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason: more info
Old 12-08-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
TrembleNoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa so many stories of our fuck buddies and friends with benefits.

Imagine seeing bumble/cmb/tinder profile pics of our fubus/fwbs and putting a face to the story. Hahaha.

Not publicly la of course. Hmm.
Old 12-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

anyone bedded a girl called S.cheong?
Old 12-08-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

so for tinder you guys will pay for the subscription or those "gifts" or whatever they are called?

i just created account today! can gurus here teach me more??? i'm just randomly swiping every good looking girl now

Last edited by cavemao; 12-08-2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i just saw a "NOT INTERESTED IN ONS"...... this type should i swipe left or right LOL
Old 12-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

I use both tinder and bumble and from my experience tinder girls tend to be more open. In July I met up with 3 girls. Made out with all 4 on the first date and 2 came over to my place and we fucked. I don’t swipe on average looking or chubby ones. They have to be at least a 7/10 looks wise and slim.

My advice is chat with them for a couple weeks first before asking them out so you don’t come across as too desperate. If you can vibe with them over text they will likely agree to meet you when you suggest it. Any date you suggest should involve alcohol since it loosens anyone up. Dinner and drinks is always a good start.

On the date it’s down to your flirting skills and how well you connect with the girl, if it’s going well at 1030 when restaurants close, suggest to continue drinking at your place. If they say ok it’s basically game on and how far she is willing to go on the first date lol. Good luck!
Old 12-08-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

All so young here eh..

I am from the era of mirc, icq, MSN and then wlny... Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1