The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Waxing surprise with a Busty Meaty Malay Young Milf

[Treat this as fiction]

Some time ago when I was living overseas, walked past this void deck small nails/brows/duno what salon in an old old neighbourhood after visiting someone. Saw a huge sign 'Male waxing available(Written in chinese as well)'. Went closer to look at the handwritten charges for areas to wax. Legs full, $30. Damn reasonable, those professional ones in shopping centers charge almost double, close to $50, for either upper OR lower. not both.

Looked in the salon, saw the backview of a lady sitting down on an ottoman and sorting stuff.

Nice brown hair, wavy, but neatly tied up.

She was wearing a white silky polo t shirt, looks tight, the back of her red bra was quite visible. so were a few layers of her waist, not too big. her lower back and above ass crack was exposed. matching red panties...

NO HESITATION, I opened the door and went in, the bells hung on the door rang, alerting her to turn around.

her : hiiiiiiii, how can I ... eh... you look familiar seh.

i was shocked, took me a few seconds but I recognised her! wait.. gosh it's her! she looks different now! chubbier. face slightly rounder, but still looks damn cute and sweet...

me: wow what a coincidence!

she quickly stood up and walked over to me. I could not stop looking at her face... FUCK! I've always admired her cute and sweet face, and easy going personality back then... but now... she's rounder... slightly, not fat... but... fuck!! shit ! I LIKE HER!

her : long time no see seyyy! how are you? you here to wax?

me : erm. yes yes. got menu?

her : don't have leh. lady boss haven't do finish. where you want wax? I can call her to ask price how much.

i could not stop staring at her face, even after she finished her sentence and was smiling at me, waiting for me to reply... SHE LOOKS FUCKING SWEET AND CUTEEE...

her : aiyo. i look weird now right. you so stun. gave birth la. that's why fat.

me : oh no. no... just very long never see you. erm.... erm...

her : so where you want wax?

me : erm. where you comfortable with waxing? or know how to wax...

her : anywhere you want la. waxing only ma. i just be gentle and careful only.. sorry no menu, lady boss just started this only.

me : oh, actually outside got write legs $30. i think i saw back also.

her : ok. so you want legs? or back ? or both?

me: hmmm. my back not sure if got that much hair also... legs lo. erm make appointment for later? what time you all close?

her : why later? you not free now? i don't know also leh. just started working here only. past few days no business boss ask me go home also. she pay me by hour only.. very little also...

me : oh. cos i'm in pants now mah, need go home change into shorts if do whole legs..

her : underwear can already. never wear can use towel to cover.. do inside the room, got privacy, don't worry.

i looked, the place was narrow and small, 3 lounge chairs for feet nails and stuff, and a make shift 'room'. It was just a massage bed with a screen, can see it's new..

she turned on the machine and laid the towels as I waited behind her in the cramped space... i stared at her ass.... fuck, meaty as hell... her shorts were her own, but the polo t-shirt was the salon's, with the name and block number on the back of her polo t-shirt... whenever she bent forward to spread the towel, the arch on her booty... FUCK!

her : ok. you ready?

me : pay now or later?

her : later? i go lock the door first. later people secretly come in steal things.

me : oh.. ok...

she squeezed past me, her C/D cup boobs almost rubbing past my stomach...

her : oh wait. so legs only? or back? i need call boss to inform... maybe help you ask for discount..

me : discount.... erm... tell her legs first? if got more don't tell la. I pay, you keep.

her : oh.... cannot la.. you ah... ok.. you get ready, can sit or lie down on bed.

i was nervous, removed my pants, there wasn't anywhere to put my stuff either, i just put them on the stool... smart move. i didn't want her to sit and do for me, i want her standing up.. heard her locking up and talking to her boss at the same time... then she came in.

her : oh? no underwear ah...

she noticed the towel i used to cover my erection...

me : oh no la.. thought not nice for you to see me in underwear only..

her : we adults already.... why shy..... nothing wrong la.. you got wax before?

she started working on the top part of my feet, putting wax and strips on it.

me : actually, this my first time. only shave.... how long you work here?

her : not long. a few weeks only.... ok i lie... one week only...

me : oh. nothing wrong la. i have confidence in you.. you've always been a hardworking and positive attitude woman...

her : aww... thank you so much......

FUCK SHE WAS FUCKING SWEEETTT... and SO CUTEEE...

me: but why never go those shopping mall wax studio work? pay better...

her : lady boss taught me one. i no skills no cert. they won't hire me.... and cannot commit la... got baby now. and this place just nice, i live nearby ma.. she nice to me la, gave me clothes to wear also. she knows my situation also ma.. if not just stay at home cannot find work also.

me : are you ok?

she gave me a look of bravery.

her : yes! you ready?

me : yup.... mmmm....

her : sorry sorry... am I not gentle enough? cannot too slow, will be even more painful..

she caressed the area...

me : no no. you are good. give you a nice tip later...

her : awww... thank eeeewwww so much!!

she was so sweet... her voice was so sweet and tender to hear... jialat... i was already imagining...

me : so far any business?

her : very few aunties... lady boss just open only. she own some stalls in the market there, test test also. hope she continues this business...

me : then any male customers yet?

her : nope. you are the first... last time i don't know. don't think so.

me : sure a not.. the uncles see such a pretty woman like you working here, sure start to queue up la. soon..

her : haha hope so. if not i scared this business close shop seh...

she was now working on my ankles...

me : btw, what you mean she gives you clothes to wear, this polo shirt?

her : yup.

me : she no other size? or purposely one...

her : haha i fat la.

me : no leh. you are just nice. i think she purposely make you wear tight la. to attract business...

her : i don't blame her also... but so far no use...

as she worked up to my knees, i kept staring at the side of her boobs.... the red bra looks basic, and not big enough definitely...

me : so how old is your kid?

her : about 2 years old. what about you? married already?

me : haha no. still single. nobody want..

her : bluff.. so handsome where got cannot find wife.

me : me handsome? ok. give you more tips later... haha

her : no no.. just saying truth only.

me : wahhh more tips already... by the way.. no cctv here right?

her : no why?

she turned to look at me... and then at the towel also...

me : no la. i scared your lady boss wants to take your tips also..

her : no la. she never ask so far. don't know.. don't think will get also..

me : trust me.. you continue to wear like that and work hard, sure get a lot of tips.

her : yes. lady boss also say like that... all the clothes she give me one sey...

was she hinting something? she was now waxing my knees.

me : even your shorts?

her : yup. everything....

me : wow. then if she closes the business down, she will take back the shirt and shorts?

her : duno leh.. better not close la... if not i sad seyyyy...

me : won't la. i'll support soon ok. sure got more males will come. your face too pretty..

her : hehe.. thank eewwwww.... but after you wax leg already, how to support again soon..

she was now working on my hamstrings, she shifted my towel upwards, her eyes fixed on my erection...

me : other areas you know how to wax ah?

her : know a bit a bit la. but i will be very careful..

me : btw, how your lady boss teach you ah?

her : haha. she wax me i wax her laaaa...

me : wah.. legs... and every where ah? the sensitive areas...

her : no la... weird seyyyy female wax each other down there.... i remove ok, need to adjust... later your boxers kena...

she took away the towel and slide my boxers slanted to the max... she could see a bit of skin perhaps??

her arm definitely hitting my erection a few times.... i was at her mercy already, reached for my wallet, took out a few notes and handed to her..

her : hey, can pay later....

me : no la this one your tip... give first, in case later your lady boss comes..

her : oh ok.. can help me slide into my shorts?

me : oh ok...

she stood closer to my face, hands upwards...

me : you got no pockets leh...

her : yeah. put into my shorts. giap there. thank youuuuuuu...

holy fuck....... i folded the notes and gently slid into her shorts, INSIDE her panties... kind of like what people do for strippers! but i was lying down so I couldn't see into it.. but it was at her side anyway...

her : wah yours bushy sey... want wax also? i do for free...

me : i scared pain...

her : i got skills la.. practiced already...

me : how you learn how to wax the sensitive areas...

her : don't trust my skills is it? practiced on myself la... lady boss told me to do it, so if females come i can share experience...

me : on yourself?? ouch.. you serious?

her : yeah la serious... mine smooth and clean already... don't believe you need me show you is it....

she proceeded to work on my inner thigh which is further away from her, pressing her crotch area on my hand which i purposely placed by grabbing the sides of the bed...

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 29-07-2021 at 11:21 PM. Reason: to prevent inbox being spammed
Old 27-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Waxing surprise with a Busty Meaty Malay Young Milf

Your story damn steamy and Shiok men! Can intro me this place? Thanks bro!
Old 27-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Good start! Support!! Up you.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jordonjasper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, wait for ur updates.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 27-07-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

sexy story, always want to try waxing but scared later wife ask alot when she see the botak dick.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
sexy story, always want to try waxing but scared later wife ask alot when she see the botak dick.
Simple, my excuse is I exercise a lot, sweat will make my private area itchy and red. So no choice have to wax.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nothing wrong with it. It's common nowadays.
I used to scratch a lot because the hair causes itch. Now no more.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

I also want to go waxing.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna see how sweet how cute is this milf. 😍
Old 27-07-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by helleu View Post
I wanna see how sweet how cute is this milf. 😍
Sure or not, see how cute or see sample of how clean is her own waxing 🤣🤣
Old 27-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Turboboost is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yoo dude this is good, continue please!
Old 27-07-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you seriously have need to remove hair disorder like me... not hard to explain.

step 1 : ask her to help pluck hair in spots you can't do on your own.

step 2 : repeat step 1

step 3 : repeat step 1

step 4 : repeat step 1

eventually she will want you to go settle it outside on your own.
Old 27-07-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanker93 View Post
Your story damn steamy and Shiok men! Can intro me this place? Thanks bro!
treat this story as fiction, already put at the beginning. sorry.
Old 27-07-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
DickDassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
if you seriously have need to remove hair disorder like me... not hard to explain.

step 1 : ask her to help pluck hair in spots you can't do on your own.

step 2 : repeat step 1

step 3 : repeat step 1

step 4 : repeat step 1

eventually she will want you to go settle it outside on your own.
Nice trick haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1