The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mullen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Waxing surprise with a Busty Meaty Malay Young Milf

Suddenly need to go waxing
Old 28-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

her : yeah la serious... mine smooth and clean already... don't believe you need me show you is it....

she proceeded to work on my inner thigh which is further away from her, pressing her crotch area on my hand which i purposely placed by grabbing the sides of the bed...

wait.... is she..... should I?? my fingers felt super tempted to stick into her shorts......

me : show me??? you joking is it!

her : of course la! alamak.. i not prostitute seyyyy....

her crotch was still pressed on top of my hand... i shifted my fingers sideways, feeling the cloth of her shorts....

me : haha i know la. you are a nice, good and sweet lady la...

her : you sweet talker laaaa.... so how? want to wax? I do for free. don't tell my lady boss ok...

me : cannot free la.. later how you explain so many strips used...

her : i just say your leg hair a lot loooo..

me : ok ok. i better give you more tips again...

her : alamak no neeeeddddddd..... ooh ok.... help me...

i notice she was looking up at the ceiling.... hmmmm is she .... ok heck it... i got up slightly and turn to her side, this time round using a finger to dig into her shorts and panties on the side...

me : careful ah, the other money notes don't drop in. later you scream....... okay done......

I didn't peek too much, it was quick and swift. I could see the scar of her c section though.

her : ok. how, you want remove your boxer? or you pull sideway for me? so don't kena the wax...

me : you sure not painful ah?

her : i will be gentle la dear…

me : if painful how? i get to wax you back?

her : haha, ok can. but i no money pay you hor. i just do this side test test first? see if you can tahan?

I didn’t pull my boxers over to reveal my cock to her, i wanted her to take it off for me!

me : ok..

her : you nervous is it? why so big?

me : big? oh no la… got pretty lady beside me ma..

her : cheyyy… eh your boxers kena wax is it? why so wet this spot?

she pointed at the tip of my penis in under the boxers… it was my precum wet patch..

me : oh yeah… how ah…

she took a towel and paused…

her : i clean for you ok?

me : sure…..

she use the towel and grabbed the tipped of my penis head gently and wiped gently….

her : why so hard sexy….. hey. still wet and sticky leyyy….

me : wah how….. put soap? or your saliva ? can help. got the enzymes all these… easier to clean off the wax

she gave me a ‘huh’ and want to laugh look… SUPER CUTEEE…

her : my saliva? not disgusting meh? you sure can clean meh?

me : of course i ok. yes can. you help me clean properly ok. i give you more tips.

i turned to get my wallet, i’m glad i had quite a bit cash in my wallet that day… she held her tied hair back with her right arm, covering her face from my lying down head… i watched bend her body forward, while arching her butt closer to my head… she definitely wanted me to tip her… her tricep rested on my tummy…. felt her use her left hand to wipe my penis head further, gently…. felt cold air blow on my penis head………… then felt warm air…

wah fuck…… fuck………

is this really going to happen????
Old 28-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wa Lao play cliffhanger!!!!
Old 28-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
leongjoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also want to go this shop hahahaha
Old 28-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Where is this fictitious shop sia!
Old 28-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Where is this fictitious shop sia!
in fiction land lo
Old 29-07-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

she did it very slowly... blowing cold air on top... wiping gently... her face right above my cock... then I realise.... she was waiting!

me : this one big one. better put carefully..

i didn't fold the $50 dollar note..... and this time, I got up slightly towards her, pressed the back of her shirt gently up her waist, pushed the note down her panties, just reach above her butt cheeks.... wasn't too daring... didn't want to scare her off either. after all, she's not some wild slut... quite down to earth, didn't have reputation of being open either.. for her to be willing to dress like this, I could sense her family situation must be really jialat...

her : alamak... so muchhhh.... thank eewwwwww... feels weird sehhh my panties... ticklish hehe...

then..... i felt it........... warm air.... her mouth was right above my penis... i felt her saliva wet the boxer cloth on top of my penis head... her left hand, the thumb was pressing on the skin of my testicle, in between my inner thigh... i could feel like my penis head was inside her mouth already... but she's not closing her mouth......

then, her head lifted... felt her other hand lift off my thigh and wipe with towel.... pressing on my penis head.. rubbing the top part slowly, non stop.... she kept her hand on top of my penis head, haven't hold my penis stick yet...

her : still looks very sticky lehhhhhh...

me : yeah lo.. i can feel... think wax go inside my boxers already...

her : alamak... sorryyyyy.... i will clean it don't worry....... alamak....

me : why ah?

her : a lot of wax leh. so sticky......

me : oh... thought you shock, first time see never cut skin penis...

her : oh yeah hor... haha.. looks cute la...

me : cute ??

her : yeah... with skin on ma. you nervous is it?

me : no ah not nervous... why?

her : then why so hard and big...

me : ah.... big ah, really meh? so close to you... see you wear so attractive of course i super nervous la...

her : think got wax under the skin lehhhh...

me : mmmmmmm... (i felt her use two fingers to stretch my foreskin backwards...)

her : sorry sorry... pain is it?

me : yes. sorry.. never feel the head this big before.....

her : why sehhh my fault is it.... wah a lot of wax leh.... sorry....

me : it's ok ... help me clean properly ok? i give you more tips again... come stand closer...

her : no need no need. you give me a lot already..

i ignored her and held her waist to pull her closer, feeling the meaty waist, it was quite firm, not loose and soft fats kind... even more turn on....... she was easy to pull. not resisting......

wahhhh.... felt her two fingers stretch my skin backwards again and the rest of her fingers wrap around my stick.... she leaned forward while holding her hair up with the right hand... then..... felt really warm air...... SURROUNDING MY PENIS HEAD....... felt her saliva drip on my penis head.... a lot of it..... was she hesitating???

then...... she let go my penis and wiped head, in circular motion to clean my penis head... gently... like massaging it... it felt GOOOOD, but it made it dry and a little sensitive... my foreskin returned...

her : alamak... still very sticky lehhhhh..
Old 29-07-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Steamy Hot Updates! Keep it up, TS.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Set up tent and camping for more bro
Old 29-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah.... tension building & building.....
Old 29-07-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

her : alamak... still very sticky lehhhhh.....

me : oh no how.....

then... it occurred to me.... she's playing hard to get? or ? she's waiting for me to slide another $50 note in... i couldn't think... or feel calculative, considering i've already put in 1 $50 and 4 $10 notes...

she was still wiping the head slowly... repeatedly... like wiping water from a ground water well...

her : a lot leh. wipe more come out seyyy... hehe

I reached for her shorts, gently slide my hand with the note in...

her : hehe... ticklish.. alamak you ah... no need already... but thank ewwwww....

me : help me clean ok...

my hand was still in her shorts, in her panties.. i slid in further, lowering the left side of her shorts at the same time....with the note in between my palm and her butt cheek skin, i gave it a good cup feel... she didn't react... just felt her saliva land on my penis head... felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding my penis head.... fuck... i just want her to close her mouth!!!

her : I don't think wax seyyy......

she was still holding on to my penis stick, her thumb on top of my penis head and pulling my half stretched foreskin up and down.. playing with it soooo teasingly....

me : oh.. how you know... it tastes different?

felt her hand shift down lower, she bent my penis slightly and heard her sniff, also felt her upper lip at the base of my penis head also...

wah fuck!!!

i think i felt a light peck from her on my stick... she stood up...

her : kena my nose seyy...

she took the towel and wipe her face... i took my hand out of her shorts quickly... she put the towel down and tilted her body, spread her panties at the back and looked in...

her : aiyo... too much alreadyyyy..... like many bag seyyy...

me : you deserve it ok... wonderful and amazing service...

she smiled me.... fuck... her smile seems to melt my heart... i've always felt a strong liking to her... she doesn't have the minah face... sweet and cute... not the round chubby kind either....

her : no leh... haven't even clean properly... [she pulled the hair rubber band out and release her hair, making me mesmerised even more....]

felt her hand next to my testicles... she turned, this time her butt arched even higher and closer to my face.... left hand cupped my testicles and held the base of my penis.. right hand retract my foreskin gently and slowly.... i felt her hot breath....

her : under the head a bit dirty and sticky also, i clean ok?

before i could answer yes.....
Old 29-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak, TS more updates please..
Old 29-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good job TS! More updates!
Old 29-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Cliffhanger again!!!!!
Old 29-07-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Nickelator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc thanks
Advert Space Available