The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
sex with partner/ spouse - how often?

how often do you have sex with your spouse / GF during this pandemic situation?
Old 03-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scwong1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with partner/ spouse - how often?

once a week . every Saturday night
Old 03-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scwong1969 View Post
once a week . every Saturday night
Hahaha, same, either on Friday or Saturday. Seldom on both day. Guess I'm considered luckier than most here. I do recall a period not too long ago where I get like 3 to 5 time per year.....
Old 03-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once a week, either Friday night or Saturday night. is that common among all?
Old 03-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I meet my girl at her place 3-4 times a week we usually have sex every time we meet. It's not clockwork frequency, but as and when I want it, sometimes it is her that asks me for it lol.

I'm a lucky man, I know. This has been going on for over 2 years now. Sexual compatibility and understanding is key to a long-term success and I am glad that I made it clear to my girl from the start that I have a high sex drive so please try to accommodate my frequency (and she says, she is happy to do so)

I also tell her, quite explicitly that if I don't get sex for more than 2 weeks at one stretch my brain goes a bit haywire. I can tahan for a while doing self-service but not for that long

And long-time chiongsters will understand, that ultimately it is not the frequency but the quality of the sex. A short, but explosive and damn great session can keep you sexstisfied for very long.....much better than a long fuck where you somehow feel that your partner is a bit distracted and distant....
Old 03-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

Sunday night and sometimes one of the weekdays
Old 03-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One Saturday night. Cannot remember which year.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with my ex wife last time twice a week, sunday night and friday night.. but sometimes get some action when the kids are in school
Old 03-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizzi_65 View Post
One Saturday night. Cannot remember which year.
wah once a year only?? bro got visit fl or sugarbook?
Old 03-08-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I meet my girl at her place 3-4 times a week we usually have sex every time we meet. It's not clockwork frequency, but as and when I want it, sometimes it is her that asks me for it lol.

I'm a lucky man, I know. This has been going on for over 2 years now. Sexual compatibility and understanding is key to a long-term success and I am glad that I made it clear to my girl from the start that I have a high sex drive so please try to accommodate my frequency (and she says, she is happy to do so)

I also tell her, quite explicitly that if I don't get sex for more than 2 weeks at one stretch my brain goes a bit haywire. I can tahan for a while doing self-service but not for that long

And long-time chiongsters will understand, that ultimately it is not the frequency but the quality of the sex. A short, but explosive and damn great session can keep you sexstisfied for very long.....much better than a long fuck where you somehow feel that your partner is a bit distracted and distant....
this is very true.. the short ones are the most memorable ones
Old 03-08-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helleu View Post
Once a week, either Friday night or Saturday night. is that common among all?
if get some small fun during working days got la
Old 03-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Once a week - twice at best. Old already cannot stand so much lol.

Both of us wfh which means we have quite a bit of time to ourselves during the weekdays after the kids have been dropped off at school.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Every Friday and Saturday at least once a day. Some days she comes over also have. Sometimes I reject because not really in the mood but feel like having someone else.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

My girl works office hours while i work shift hours so scheduling sometimes quite challenging. But we make it a point to bang minimally twice a week - one weekday and one weekend.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
timlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimlady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More precise 3x a month, less her code red. Spore women in generally pre and post marriage different. There focus is around kids, house works, career and self entertainment (Korean/ jap drama & etc ). Rarely from my circle of friends there focus is on hubby. For those that do, they don't have kids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1