The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
Passionate GFE Experience.

So I went down to the Soi 6 bars, as I walked along I had to step backwards as one girl caught my eye.

She had a nice smile, outfit with short skirt. She was cute, fair skinned, slim, natural tits, with nice legs, looks good in those heels.

I went and picked her and we sat together. I ordered one drink for myself. We had a conversation then as the night progressed I decided I am going to stay with her. We played games. I got kisses from her, touched her thighs, sat on my lap.

I actually spent a long time with her in the bar, we had chemistry, we laughed and she was into me so things got interesting with her. So I stayed. I looked at how much I spent. I had two drinks for myself and 4 LD’s for her. It was 9:50pm. I had been in the bar with her since 5:50pm.

I’m going to do LT with her. I ask what was the bar fine. It was 1500 baht. I negotiated to go with her for 2700 baht long term all night.

I looked at the time nearly 10pm so we left and went to get something to eat as I haven’t had dinner yet. We walked back to my hotel with her holding my hands and she seemed excited swaying our hands.

We got to the room and I didn’t go straight into sex. I got changed into my boxer shorts, yes I didn’t sleep totally naked. She changed and slept with the bathrobe on and we went to lay on the bed and had a conversation with her in my arms. Then we slept.

I woke up and she was awake. She opened the top half of her bathrobe and showed her natural small tits. I started touching her tits and nipples. Then she opened the bottom half of her robe where I saw her shaved pussy.

She said do you want it now. I had to check the time it was 3am. My cock had an erection but the rest of the body wanted to sleep.She said we can do it later if you want. My mind and cock said go for it now.

I started licking her nipples and tits all over and caressing her legs. I took off my boxers with erection rock hard. She fully took off her bathrobe showing her body fully.

She reached towards my mouth and started DFK. She was good at it. And those DFK turned into passionate kisses. She was giving me GFE vibes.

Got the condom on and did different missionary positions. With me kneeling, with her legs on my shoulder, regular missionary. Did a squat position and moved her knees on her tits with her legs on my shoulders and thrusted with DFK in between. I pounded her also this position with the whole bed shaking. I am sure next door and the other rooms can hear us as the soundproofing of the room is thin.

Turned her over into doggie, the pretzel, scissor, then into lotus position. Your probably going to look up what the hell do some of these positions look like.

I layed on my back and she started to give BBBJ. She deep throated my cock. I haven’t received a deep throat like that in a long time. She started to lick and bite my nipples. I had to tell her don’t bite my nipples too hard. We then ended with cowgirl.

We slept. Woke up at 7:30am and stayed in bed till 11:50am. We checked our messages on our phones and had conversation in between. She held my hand while we were checking our phones. She also explored my body like comparing my hand to hers and touching my lips with her finger. She even looked at me and did DFK again. And small little kisses on lips in between.

With all this going on I didn’t need to have sex again as I was more than satisfied. The intimacy and emotions she has displayed was more than enough for me. It was passionate, emotional, intense as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

When we about to leave the room she made the bed.
Nice review, so you pay total of 4200 for long time?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 18-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

curious
why are you all willing to pay 1.5k-2k barfine in pattaya, when barfine in bkk is like 0.5k-1k nia??? n
and quality in pattaya is lower

nana, cowboy all 1k barfine nia

Old 19-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Nice review, so you pay total of 4200 for long time?
Yes barfine plus price for her total 4200. I could have had her in the short time room for less if I wanted too. This is the only time I have payed in soi 6 for long term. The chemistry was there so I did it. I also met up with her the next day for lunch. Didn't pay no money to meet up with her.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes barfine plus price for her total 4200. I could have had her in the short time room for less if I wanted too. This is the only time I have payed in soi 6 for long term. The chemistry was there so I did it. I also met up with her the next day for lunch. Didn't pay no money to meet up with her.
Which bar?
Old 21-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
not bad for the time and experience you had. i was there recently as well with some drinks here and there although didn't really find anyone in particular i like

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 22-11-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
curious
why are you all willing to pay 1.5k-2k barfine in pattaya, when barfine in bkk is like 0.5k-1k nia??? n

Depending on what time do you barfine, i doubt barfine at nana,cowboy on 10pm only cost 1k.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
curious

no way its only 1k barfine(LT) in BKK unless you're taking the girl out 10 mins before closing time then sure.
or this is what you paid 10 years ago then probably
Old 23-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
no way its only 1k barfine(LT) in BKK unless you're taking the girl out 10 mins before closing time then sure.
huh? then how much is barfine in bkk?
was there just 2 weeks ago
barfine for ST or LT is the same, has always been. Unless you're conned?
barfine was only 500 baht before covid.

if you're taking the girl out 10min before closing, then there is no barfine.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Barfine

At Rainbow 4 last night it was ฿1,000 after 10 pm.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Barfine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
2 weeks ago at Geisha @ 2300 hrs..... 1500baht barfine + 5000baht LT
Old 24-11-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Barfine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
1 week ago at Spanky's @ 2100 hrs...... took a waitress for ST for 3000baht all in.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:47 AM
Samster

10 days ago..... took the shower girl from Long Gun (soi cowboy) as travelling companion for 2 day trip to Suphan Buri / Lopburi for some personal matters.
Paid her 18000baht all in.... no need pay barfine as she took off day from the bar for those 2 days.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

thats why
i say barfine in BKK is like 1k nia
cheaper than pattaya as its 1.5k-2k barfine easily
people mock me say dunno i say one is how many eons ago pricing...
yet to come across any barfine being quoted > 1k so far in BKK

if 10min before closing also need barfine, just sit 10min longer then no more barfine to pay liao lor
Old 24-11-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros in Pattaya right now this?
Old 24-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
There r 1k bf in Bkk... Not all bars asking for the sky. U pay u me $$$, I bring u to a few bars with 1k bf.
As for Pattaya, it is getting premium.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1