The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Pre-Christmas Production: "SILVERZ"-"BELLZ" Ring-a-Ling,Hear them Ring(Tarma Avai)

SILVERZ
23yo,1.58m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(TARMA Avail with BELLZ)

BELLZ
23yo,1.6m,
34'25'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM,
(TARMA Avail with SILVERZ)

Click here for "SILVERZ" - "BELLZ" Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...d8/SilBel_.jpg

***** Do Sms or PM me for Slots *****

Best Regards,
LS
Old 11-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Pre-Christmas Production: "SILVERZ"-"BELLZ" Ring-a-Ling,Hear them Ring(Tarma A

Old 12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Re: LS Pre-Christmas Production: "SILVERZ"-"BELLZ" Ring-a-Ling,Hear them Ring(Tarma A

LS
Old 12-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
scanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, as promised i have to write a FR on this wonderful Thai Tom Yum.

As yest, i was feeling horny, i called bro LS for an arrangement. As i used to frequent Suki, i told him to find someone on par or better than her and he recommended bellz. So there i go... fast forward to the hotel
"knock knock, knock knock" " "cup, hello sir"

Waaa..i was greeted by a petite and cute girl. This girl looks amazing in a blue see through lingerie. Though she is not very tall, but her bosoms sure looks huge on her petite body. After conversing with her, i realised that her english also half past 6. but then again. Who really cares.. Think her character is the playful sort, she teased me and touch my dick and said.."y sleeping?" or "caress my chest and say that my chest " so soft.." .. Haha then on, we proceed to the bathroom to bathe. Due to her cheeky nature, she keeps teasing me like kissing my dickhead and stare at me hornily. Haha

Bathroom was pretty sop and we went on to bed. She slowly wiped me dry, waaa super GFE. lay me down on the bed and asked if i want this channel on TV, and i replied" anything" because, honestly, i dont really care as my eyes are fixed on her boobs. Shortly, she started to tickle me and tease me.haha soon after i buay tahan liao. Started caressing her too. Her skin is smooth, but got a lasered tattoo on her left arm that shatters her body.. wasted...All and all she is super hardworking. As she BBBJ with Deepthroat, nabei.. seee beh song... i didnt stop her and she just goes on and on , prob sucked me for about 15-20 mins. then i buay tahan liao
wanna plug it in ASAP... haha as she started off riding me, damn i feel like a reodeo rode by a cowgirl.. we went off to try missionary and scissors.. then CB, my handphone rang.. no choice to pick it up first because the ringtone was rather loud. After answering my phone, sian..my little bro went to sleep mode again.. Im like sian1/2.. unwanted call. So she offered to BBBJ me again. Im like wah..ok lo..so as she took out the CD, she continue her BBBJ for another 10mins. Again, i didnt stop her.. too good lioa..hah so as it gets hard already, we decided to put on the cap and tried doggy. After awhile, i buay tahan liao asked her can i CIM, and she nods as she grin at me seductively. So i pulled out the CD and cummed in her mouth for the 1st time. The feeling was good when your partner is really GFE.
As i was smoking and watching tv while waiting for my dicky to respond to round 2, bellz offered to cut my toe nails for me. Initially i was thinking of " Waaa later kana gongtao how" but later im thinking, WTH.. must try and feel like king.. lol

As she cut my toenails, she was humming her fav tune, something that i dont get to see all the time. While charging for my round 2, i feasted my eyes on her smooth body ..muahah..

After a rest for about 15mins, She sat on me and asked, "so how? you want 2 or 3 rounds?" and i replied, i normally do 2 rounds unless the girl is really hardworking. :P haha she said "I will try my best"
Wah..listen already also shoik... haha so she went on to BBBJ me again..
This time another 10-15mins... then i started to think that she has a fetish for BBBJ. else how come she likes to blow me so much?
When i got hard again, we tried missionary again. but it didn last longas my DIDI tired and went soft. Actually i wanted to stop already, but she took out the CD and started BBBJ me again.. Im like.."u win liao lo" Soon after, i cummed on her face with her head in between my thighs. Heavenly.

Now to the ratings.

looks 8/10 reminds me of my ex fling
body 7/10 petite body
boobs 8/10 nice soft boobs to feel, but i suspect its a nice job done..
GFE 10/10 i feel like a thai king or rather u can feel that she is a "smallwoman"
BBBJ 9.5/10
damage - 139 but i gave 150

Remarks - if you are a BBBJ or GFE lover, you will love her lo
Old 12-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Thanks bro scanne for the FR for BELLZ !!!

LS
Old 12-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

Now Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 13-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster

UPS !!!

LS
Old 13-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

SILVERZ
23yo,1.58m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(TARMA Avail with BELLZ)

BELLZ
23yo,1.6m,
34'25'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM,
(TARMA Avail with SILVERZ)

Click here for "SILVERZ" - "BELLZ" Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...d8/SilBel_.jpg

***** Do Sms or PM me for Slots *****
Old 13-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 13-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mrTGK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bellz (cant find any single thread here),

First of all, TQ bro LS for arranging this wonderful afternoon bonk for me...

Now before I begin, here is my Disclaimer: 1 man’s meat another POISON

To all bros who want to book Bellz, 1st of all you all must be prepared to be RAPED…YES, I say R.A.P.E but rape with GFE. This is one hell of GEM which in my cheonging days have never ever met before. She really melts me!!!

This is what she did to me (a little info);
Went into the room, she ask me if I am surprise to see such a shortie welcoming her and went on to say internet she looks tall with her half thai half England half Japanese half Chinese half hokkien (really KAWAII) She was those full of energy waiting to serve you however she is not those commando type. So we went on to chat (I chat in England) she went on with her wide variety of language trying to paint what she is trying to say (I find this especially funny…) She knows how to tease how to warm me up and all gear up to bed action. As for the bed action, sorrie to all bros…I wanna keep it…GO TRY THIS GEM!

Here is my FR rating for her:
Looks: (sexy eyes, sharp facial features, thin sexy lips and wonderful sunny smile) She looks much younger then her age and to me she is SYT. I am a sucker for look and in this department she scores really high for me. Rating: 8/10
Skin: Very smooth and soft, like baby. Light mild tanned.
Boobs: C CUP
Bros (ATTENTION!)…her cup is real cup, so soft so smooth so wonderful DAMN NICE!! Arghhhhh…. Nipples perfect. Light medium brown with slight reddish pink color… Rating: 10/10
Height: short around 1.55m only
Hair: long, light colored very nicely done with slight curl also.
Weight: I am bad about weight can refer to Bro LS info. In the past she must be a little plump type can see some stretch mark at her upper hips below her butt.
Body: Has several small tattoo and her biggest one is on her shoulder however she laser it off and now its leaves a patch on it…requires more treatment to totally remove off. If bros can’t accept it then you can give a miss….Rating: 7/10
BBBJ: She really knows how to tease besides sucking. Rating: 10/10
Fingering: No. she is damn shy about this. So bros don’t force her if she doesn’t want it.
FJ: She is where she rapes me….she loves to ride me I don’t know why….but her cunt hole is real TIGHT~ For all the actions, we did it in 4 positions~ Rating: 10/10
Massage: She got the strength despite her size but because we spent too long for the 1st round she didn’t manage to complete before she attack my bro again~
GFE: 20/10 (lots of frenching and cuddling, almost fall in love with her)

Damage: Refer to Bro LS, + tips
Plus point: She cuts my nails for me, not a clock watcher, her attitude is FANTASTIC.
Don't: NO RAW PLEASE!

Bros please treat her nicely as she is one of the type if not into this line you could find her be someone else wife or gf without any problem.

RTF: if I can escape my OC clutches, YES~ (so far, I have never RTF any FL…)

bro LS, when is she going back? Can you PM me her schedule? thanks~ i will try to plan my great escapee
Old 13-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Thanks bro mrTGK for the FR on BELLZ !!!

LS
Old 13-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Idle_idle is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on BELLZ

I agreed with bro MrTGK, 1 man’s meat another POISON. I had a session this noon. Bellz is such a nice gem and have a perfect features. Very close to the picture, about 85% the only different is the height.. hehehe... She has mild tanned complexion, smooth skin, great C cupper, very soft with light brown nipple merely can see some pinky pinky color... She is like wanna eat you up, after my first unload, told me second round in 5 minutes later.....siao ar... I stop her cuz I need to rest a while. First time FL trim all my nail & toe nail. Super GF feel, even GF also never do that. And she is so initiative that using a wet clothe to clean up my didi... WOW.... you don't have to clean it inside the bathroom. Really enjoy man... She make me feel so comfortable, doesn't like a FL gal. All the bro out there... she really a rare gem, if you guys happen to bonk her, please be nice to her... My rate as below:

Look: 8.5/10 (great feature, sharp nose, chin, thin lips (my type), alluring eyes)
body: 8/10 (I prefer fair gal, so minus pt here, got laser scar on the shoulder minus pt also)
boobs: 9.5/10 (firm C cup, not sag, very soft, doesn't like enhance)
bbbj: 9/10 (deep throat, very hardworking)
fj: 10/10 (try 3 position only, willing to change position, soft moan I like)
frenching: never try
bath: 10/10 (bath together when end of session, first time FL did that to me)
massage: never
damage: $139 + tips
rtf: definately if $$$ allow me to do that.

Thanks bro LS for the arrangement, eventhough delay & delay.. its worth it. LOL...
Old 14-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mrTGK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrTGK View Post
Don't: NO RAW PLEASE!
just to clarify to the bro who zapped me with this comment "dont do RAW!!!" DID you mis-interpret wrongly or u SAW other meaning in my FR????

OR u mean doing RAW? care to leave me your nick??
Old 14-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idle_idle View Post
FR on BELLZ

Look: 8.5/10 (great feature, sharp nose, chin, thin lips (my type), alluring eyes)
body: 8/10 (I prefer fair gal, so minus pt here, got laser scar on the shoulder minus pt also)
boobs: 9.5/10 (firm C cup, not sag, very soft, doesn't like enhance)
bbbj: 9/10 (deep throat, very hardworking)
fj: 10/10 (try 3 position only, willing to change position, soft moan I like)
frenching: never try
bath: 10/10 (bath together when end of session, first time FL did that to me)
massage: never
damage: $139 + tips
rtf: definately if $$$ allow me to do that.

Thanks bro LS for the arrangement, eventhough delay & delay.. its worth it. LOL...
Thanks bro Idle_idle for the FR !!! And sorrie for the delay...

LS
Old 14-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1