The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
murple3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro in KL want to go out party tonight?

Pm me and up for anything super bored
Old 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 18
nottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud of
Re: Any bro in KL want to go out party tonight?

are you still in kl? Any bros in KL interested to party tonight can pm me, thanks
Old 09-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any bro in KL want to go out party tonight?

Will be in KL on 18th, thinking of going to Beach Club.

Anyone got any update on the rates there? I've been looking around but nothing in the forums, and the web has a lot of different information.

Anyone can share how much ST/LT costs nowadays so I don't get chopped?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1