The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-11-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hunnybunny
LF

Late Fr for HB

Looks: Looks similar to the photos provided

Body: Great assets nice curves and decent sized

BBBJ:Her BJ is good! Deep and slow after abt 10mins, she moved to my balls

FJ: Shes a wild rider, accommodating and will make sure u enjoy yourself, she also wants to cum together with u so go hard when u see her grabbing u or moaning loudly

GFE/PSE: More Pse then GFE feel

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=962893

Old 23-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lkk45055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=964458

Minza
Teeruklover

OKT:
Fast and hassle free booking

Looks:
I like her type of look so I went to try.

Body:
Enhanced C headlights with protruded nipples to suck all day.

BBBJ:
Very sensual experience stimulate my tool with varying motions throughout the whole BBBJ session

FJ:
Started with missionary for some steamy DFK action and breast grabbing. Doggy was another also other fun-filled sexperience hearing her moan as i banged her deep!

Overall:
Worth the bonk.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=964006

FR for beauty from lust365

Cheerful girl always smile happy face.

Looks : 10/10, accurate to pics perfect 10 thai tanned healthy skin.
Body : 9/10 natural boobs long legs quite tall 166cm compare to other girls
BBBJ : very sensual she knows it well
FJ : 10/10. Good 1st session missionary she is one I would want to look at while fucking her, 2nd she is on top quite rough I also scared have to take back missionary control.
GFE : 10/10. She speak a bit english and even mandarin a bit surprise here so no problem communicating with her.

Her massage is good and relaxing till my little bro sleep, but easily she have a way to make it hard for 2nd session like she really wanted the 2nd one 😅 very good efforts. A fine gem not to be missed.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 23-11-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mijeje17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired Cherry

looks 8.5
cute little gal

body 8.5
small petite in size with natural boobs to squeeze and fondle

French 9
speaks french well proactive

bbbj 9
very hardworking, blows for long time with good suction and rotation, a lot of pattern, CIM confirmed.

fj 9
Tried several positions and shes very accommodating. Bonk her from behind for the best view really.. Did doggy with her but pulled her hands back for more thrusting power

Overall
8/10

Extra comments: Room is very nice and spacious

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Old 23-11-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBiltormix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Teeruklover99)

Name : Nabi
Looks: Pretty looking FL nice lips and puts on a great smile
Body: Tan lady small in size with a slim and sexy figure with some ink
Boobs: Enhanced boobs slight tear drop shape and sensitive nipples
French: Frenching like lovers
BBBJ: Was able to DT
FJ: Accommodating and real wild during our Fj session
RTF: Will try to arrange

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=964456
Old 23-11-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Link = https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=xyen

X-Factor - Xyen
Date = 22/11/2023

Slim, natural pretty face, nice eyes, nice nose, nice smile, enhanced headlights. Just tanner but overall looks is pretty.

Nice bbbj, cap on, did few pos for 1st shot. Middle chit chat session.

Cap on for 2nd shot, tired and let Xyen go cow girl back view and front view. Superb riding by her and managed to fire for 2nd time.

Bros yet to try her, better hurry before she returns. Heard say is another few days only.

So far tried 2 girls from this stable has no disappointment. Will rtf when chance arises...
Old 23-11-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Lily from GX
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=965109&highlight=

Just ended my wonderful session and thanks OKT for the Mystery arrangement.

Lily look late twenties, roughly 28-29, milf looking. Very decent and good attitude. Although she not those Sibei Chio type but she will try her best to use skills and effort to satisfy me 👍

Her blowjob was great. Handsfree and she able to suck constantly till my first shot cum in her mouth, she don't give any black face and she cleans me up before she head in the wash room to rinse her mouth.

Normally 2nd shot I needs a bit more time, but her ass rimming and blowjob able to make my 2IC stands up, and we had only missionary position cause I'm really tired after work. She is good can can take hard and deep pumping. After 2 shots done normally is shower and leave.

But one thing Lily does is told me to relax and gave me a solid massage and I fall asleep for estimate 20-25 minutes. She is not a time-watcher at all till her phone rang, she ask me for permission and when to take a look is OKT call saying times up have next bro coming.

For here I'm going to grade Lily 8/10. No complain and she worth spending. Will arrange a return session soon. Need to schedule out time to visit her soon.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy, Seduction
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthr...highlight=sexy
Last nights bed time with Sexy
Looks: 8.5 GND cute girl looks
Body: 8.5 well taken care of, petite.
Boobs: 8 B cup with cute nipples that’s always hard
Bbbj: 8.5 very hard working. She likes to lick tip of cock and then down to my balls. (jav type)
Fj: 8.5 good service, no w face and complaints. I just hear her moans and non stop juices coming out of her kitty cat. Siok

Gfe: can communicate with her Basic english. Hugs and layed down on my chest after the session to chill
Old 23-11-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Tried Ploy of Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthr...highlight=ploy

Looks/ 9 very pretty. Feeling like im very lucky because i get to book her in my timing availability.

Body/ 9 for syt lovers.

Boobs/ 8.5 B cup. i feel it’s the best size for her body

Bbbj+hj/ 8.5 good suctions and eye contact. Didn’t plan to CIM but she is quite irresistable kneeling i front of me with her puppy eyes while sucking me. So i CIMed her for my first shot. No regressive she licked/sucked me till the last drop

Fj/ 8.5 dud couple of positions with her. Good attitude and riding skills. Her moans and pretty face made me keep going and hard rock baton. Splashed all on her body.

Gfe/ 9 uni type of gf. Clingy

Rtf: yes
Old 23-11-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
megalink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymegalink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sora of Terminal21

Looks: as usual pics are slightly touched up but still about 90% as advertised. Very chio

Body: very smooth skin with a bit of tummy fat, very acceptable

Boobs: natural B with sensitive nips which i personally prefer. can grope and eat without any rejection

Pussy: finger licking good without any rejection, no smell and give sweet moans

Kiss: frenched well but needs to warm up a bit, bros try your luck and make her high

BBBJ: very good!! tell her what you like and she will do it. Give me some DT, starts sensual and slow than fast and furious almost Cim. Got stamina to go on and on deserves some credit

FJ: 1st shot shot quick for me, just a couple poundings in missionary already release. Too horny from her Bbbj. Then she very patient for 2nd round. 2nd started with cowgirl for a while then changed position to me taking over. moans were soft and not exaggerating and she pulled me in to hug closer while penetrating. She knows how to angle herself for deeper poundings. Really sweet pussy

Massage: Yes between shots and surprisingly quite good

GFE: really enjoyed her company and 90 mins felt very quick with her. So young and pretty lying in bed looking at her I smile already

Overall: 9/10 very worth to rtf
Old 23-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
246hitnrun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Bibi of Lust365

Booking for the session went well. The location is discreet and the facilities are alright. (Room and bathroom ok sized.)

Bibi is a short, slim yet curvy lady and quite pretty. Nice ass and man made breasts with shapely nipples which she allows access to throughout the session.

Communications is easy as Bibi speaks decent English.

My session though felt non commercial. Bibi allows frenching and she is hardworking and does service you. But there was chemistry between us and so it might be different for you bros, not sure. It was one of the best session for me.

BBBJ is alright, FJ is ok. I managed 2 shot because the "feeling" just was there. Credit to her, she does not complain and she actually does try to service you.

Yes RTF for me definitely I think Bibi is ok to try. YMMV.
Old 23-11-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for CF Fanny

Looks: 8/10. Normal thai tan, got natural beauty
Body: 8/10. Nice figure with slender legs, smooth skin, knows how to tease with her body. Her tattoo on the back looks good on her
Boobs: 8/10. Amazing boobs with dark nipples that are great for sucking, C cups so boobs lovers like me still an enjoy, a bit minus point coz its manmade
Frenching: 9/10 love her french with her hands on my ass
BBBJ: 8/10. Normal. Nothing spectacular to say about it.
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking and tight. Girl an ride for sure, the way she rides while flip her hairs from side to side is really arousing. Like sex goddess on top. Moans on the soft side. Get wets damn easily. Ask for COF she readily said ok and off i went shooting on her face.
COF: 9/10 Allowed for 2nd load.
Massage: 9/10 Solid massage skill, B2B massage feel very nice, wash my stress out.
GFE: 8/10. Not so good with Eng, if you can speak Thai lucky bro. Session felt non commercial
Overall 8.5/10, very recommended to try, let her ride you and just enjoy 😄

Old 23-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: TeeRukLover
Click on banner to see aura advertisement in the web:

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today
SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience
Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Background
TeeRukLover is an old time stable. There have been around much earlier. There are lot of mix experience with them but this round the arrangement went off smoothly. Their method has alway been the same and alway being professional. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Alway making me feel at ease engaging making arrangement with them and engaging their service.

Actress: Aura
I understand that she is from Saraburi province and this is her first trip to SG working for this stable. Not sure of her work back home but she mentioned that she had travelled to Taiwan before and she can only understand and talk simple chinese and english.

Look: ★★★★★
She has nice sexy long hair. She look much better in real person compare to those pic in the ads. The type that you see long will not get boring type and sure the type you will not reject. She give slutty, CFM and those clubbing wild ah Lian look.

Body: ★★★★★
She have rather beach tanned skin. A tattoo at the right back area and i did not spot any or scar of mark on her body. She was rather petite to me and her body figure was voluptuous with a slim tight waist, a perky hot ass that is very tempting for doggie and a very big man made boobs. It has good feel and was nice to suck, grope and feel.

Foreplay: ★★★★★ 
She clean my cock thoroughly during the shower and there were lot of touchy touchy and rubba rubba action while she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i initiate to start to kiss her. No bad smoking smell or breath. Our frenching was like a native french speaker. It was totally non stop DFK throughout the session. Our frenching movements went in sync in moments and it just gets more intense. The frenching alone got me so horny.She then rubbed my cock against her big neh neh for a while before giving me a BBBJ.

Abalone:★★★★★
I slowly arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. Pussy was clean but it was not shaven nor trimmed but just some hair on it.The type you paint or lick, you will not get lost. I start with gentle teasing of her clit, it was already showing sign of getting wet.After a few more minutes of licking and painting her thick labia, she get engorge and her clit grown thicker and swollen. I sped up with a zip zag motion and she suddenly started wreathing, swaying and vibrating her hips up and down, gripping the bed sheet and head tightly. I can feel her breathing heavily and letting out soft moaning of "Oi Oi OOii"s . Her. pussy was dripping and juice started oozing out and ended with a sudden "OOOIIIiii..." I felt she cummed. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She gave a few more kisses around my cock as said it was big and she love it before going to the tip. Placing a final kiss on the head of my dick before engulfing the whole cock into her mouth. Slowly she will lick and suck my shaft then go on to my ball . She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick with the tip of her tongue. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

Love Making: ★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny and wild too. As I was putting on the condom, she propped and spreaded her legs wide automatically. French her and I went in and thrust her in missionary gao gao, deep deep, hard hard. At first she said too big maybe because of my wide girth then i went in slow pump first and then she starts breathing heavily. I control my speed then I gave her a deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furiously for about 10 mins. She let our loud moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. It was loud that i have to cover her mouth to muffle the moan as i worried next door may hear it. The coordination was good as her body was twitching. The scene was nice and her expression was like being laid.

We switch to the final doggie position then motioned her to come to the edge of the bed. Grabbed her waist and I adjust my speed and penetrate her in a full trotting speed. She kiap her thigh area to give a firm grip and i could hear her moaning become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky, wilder and exciting. She turn around and give me the CFM agony face. I give my last burst of deep thrusting. I can really feel her whole pussy tighten and hold my dick inside pounding into her as her pussy muscle clamp into my dick. Both of us have climax and we cum together with her screaming and her slim legs shaking, spewing a week long worth of armies into the condom inside her. I collapse on top of her and was sweating furiously. I could see hot juice still oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too and the bedsheet full of your cum stain. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE was high as I feel comfortable and lot of connection,hugging, cuddling and pampering from her taking care of me like her lover or husband. Totally non-commercial feel.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really money and time worth spending on it. I am planning for an RTF soon. Those who fancy bonking a busty tanned lady, she is the one.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-11-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Did anybody fuck this girl Enjoy RAW in September 2022?
PM me directly.
Thanks.

Old 23-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
mixerknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Fr for Jann from Galaxy.

Always my go to stable for a fix for my little bro. Was a little disappointed when my first and second choice was not available for the timeslot that I wanted. Haha maybe many bros like me, rainy day need a good bonk.

Anyway OKT was confident that Jann would match my expectations. He's a dedicated guy that can remember your preferences, ideal looks and expectations. Solid.

My ratings are as follows:

Looks: 7/10 not a syt. More like a pre-milf but still look ok.
body: 7.5/10 Natural b cup boobs. Some ink here and there.
Bakness: about a 4? Meaty on the butt. Great for doggy
Bbbj: 8/10 one of the better ones
fj: Hell she can ride like a champ. Imaging 2nd shot, cowgirl was 1st position and I came on that first position.

Overall: 8/10 Surprised that she's good, given the low fr counts and budget pricing. GFE was through the roof with constant kissing non stop and she handles my bro in a gentle and sensual way.

Thanks to okt for the arrangement.
Thanks bro for the legit FR & Okt for the promo Offered. Her service was intense. put in lots of effort and very hardworking gem i met. Willing to please and serve me well. Left the room happily and ready to go for work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1