The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Yes. Received a msg from her that she is leaving.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Saw got a quite chio milf
https://beautycastle.website/ellen-massage-jg-hj/

The comments make it seem like she has been here a while. Any bro tried or know this ml?
Her pict looks like she 50 years old leh
Old 07-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Thanks bro. Is jessica = elva ?
Not the same
Old 07-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

The comments make it seem like she has been here a while. Any bro tried or know this ml?
Don waste money. She previously is called Michelle. Got bad reviews if you search this thread.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i would say not worth your time bro.
massage so so only. during sensual will position herself at a certain angle that you cannot roam her freely.

age should be 40+

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 07-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl ask me to register number? Anyone know how to? Help appreciated.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried XX of the jiemei duo recently as I did not have a chance to try her during their last stint here.

Her personality is quite different from her elder sister's. A lot more cheerful, exuberant and outgoing - likes to smile a lot and has cute eyes. Not to say I had issues with LL in the past, experiences were pleasant but she needed more time to warm up as compared to XX and is more reserved overall.

Service wise was mostly vanilla but executed in a sweet and playful manner. Massage was par for the course. Location should familiar to most. Would have been a solid choice for RTM in late 2019 - definitely near the top of my list now.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Fr for An An recently.

Like what bros have said, she is really hardworking. Massage was so so but she tries. Her sensual is also quite long - I took a long time to cum but her bbbj was good. Sometimes you can feel the teeth but generally no issues.

After that, had a bbbj with hot water which was nice. Even had time for a head massage.

All in, quite satisfied! Will RTM.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
Girl ask me to register number? Anyone know how to? Help appreciated.
Don't use your own identity to do it, unless you don't mind inviting trouble should something happen to the girl later. You can try this avenue:

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=792553
Old 07-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Yes. Received a msg from her that she is leaving.
Hi bro

She said leaving by this week ??

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 07-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Website all down arh?
Old 07-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:

This seems like Michelle from SLG. If it's her, her man made boobs are hard like hell.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Fr for An An recently.

Like what bros have said, she is really hardworking. Massage was so so but she tries. Her sensual is also quite long - I took a long time to cum but her bbbj was good. Sometimes you can feel the teeth but generally no issues.

After that, had a bbbj with hot water which was nice. Even had time for a head massage.

All in, quite satisfied! Will RTM.
Confirm man-made boobs?
Old 07-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Confirm man-made boobs?
Feels man-madeish but acceptable
Old 07-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayez View Post
Don waste money. She previously is called Michelle. Got bad reviews if you search this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
i would say not worth your time bro.
massage so so only. during sensual will position herself at a certain angle that you cannot roam her freely.

age should be 40+
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
This seems like Michelle from SLG. If it's her, her man made boobs are hard like hell.
Ah thanks guys.
Seems like a landline and expired implants.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1