The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
littlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taming My Lawyer

Nice story.
Old 19-09-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story here. Please continue TS.
Old 21-09-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was quiet for a while and I guess Melissa was blowing him, sucking his cock. I heard some slurping sound and the guy soon started to groan.

Not long after, they were flirting with each other in conversation again. The guy said she is a good cock sucker and Melissa replied she dont just suck anyone's cock. Wow it was my first time hearing Melissa said those words. The guy then taunted Melissa that he would suck her nipples good too. And He did.

Melissa gave out soft moans at first but started to moan louder and said she loved the way he sucked them. Not long after, I assume the guy penetrated her.

"Ahhh Ohhh Uhh haaa" surrounded the silent environment and I quickly got aroused. I assume the guy was doing her in doggie position as I heard those loud piak pok sound. I could not stand hearing Melissa's moan,as she went into bitch mode. I could only hear her getting fucked inside, while I stood outside with my cock erected!
Old 21-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here with beer
Old 22-09-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Briansantos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!
Old 22-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 26-04-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

They fucked for almost 2 hours inside there while I could only stood outside listening to their moans. After they had completed, i heard zipping sounds,meaning they were gona come out soon. I quickly moved to another corner and watched them come out of the toilet holding hands and her hair was in a mess.

They left together into the lift and I saw it was already 1am plus. Fuck, We were supposed to have a court hearing at 9am the following morning. I went for a sleazy massage and released...
Old 26-04-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

We went for the court hearing and Melissa turned up being tired and not prepared. So We lost the case but she wasn't even apologetic at all.

I felt very angry with her unprofessionalism and decided to lodge a complaint against her to her law firm.
Upon knowing that I had made a complaint against her, she questioned me and labelled me a sore loser.

I was so pissed with her accusation that I told her i had known what she had done for the past few nights,especially the night before the court hearing.

She was shocked to hear that but she still denied everything. I listed down all the things she had done, and also warned her i had the audio of what happened behind the toilet door! She immediately requested to meet me....
Old 26-04-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

I thought the audio was meant for myself to enjoy when im bored, but I didnt think it had work out for me and became my asset to lead me to play Melissa!

When Melissa and I met up, she pleaded with me to drop the complaint as she didnt wana lose her job. I told her she had made me lose my property worth a lot of money and she was so irresponsible by having fun on the eve of the court hearing.

She tried to be feeling apologetic but I knew she wasnt at all! She tried to sai nai with me so that I would drop the complaint, but I told her,sorry I would not drop it.

She got anxious and asked how then would U drop the complaint, I told her sorry I would not. I took out my phone and showed her the video of her being carried over the arab/dirty ang mo's shoulder and she immediately started to panic. She pleaded with me to delete it as she didnt want her law firm to know about this.

Of course I opened my conditions! I told her in order to soothe my anger, I would wish to see her naked ass, which I told her admittedly, I had been eyeing on her ass for some time. She hesitated for a while and said, okie, can only see,but no touching or sex. She thought i just would see and then bye bye? Hahaha
Old 26-04-2024, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Real story? Unbelievable.
Old 26-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
Hotsex11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotsex11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
I thought the audio was meant for myself to enjoy when im bored, but I didnt think it had work out for me and became my asset to lead me to play Melissa!

When Melissa and I met up, she pleaded with me to drop the complaint as she didnt wana lose her job. I told her she had made me lose my property worth a lot of money and she was so irresponsible by having fun on the eve of the court hearing.

She tried to be feeling apologetic but I knew she wasnt at all! She tried to sai nai with me so that I would drop the complaint, but I told her,sorry I would not drop it.

She got anxious and asked how then would U drop the complaint, I told her sorry I would not. I took out my phone and showed her the video of her being carried over the arab/dirty ang mo's shoulder and she immediately started to panic. She pleaded with me to delete it as she didnt want her law firm to know about this.

Of course I opened my conditions! I told her in order to soothe my anger, I would wish to see her naked ass, which I told her admittedly, I had been eyeing on her ass for some time. She hesitated for a while and said, okie, can only see,but no touching or sex. She thought i just would see and then bye bye? Hahaha
Damn you took the chance smartly bro hahaha I'm sure you will do more than look hahahaha
Old 26-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
oliverpang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoliverpang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post
Real story? Unbelievable.
Are you doubt? Haha me too. I also doubt it bro. but it's interesting to read, and I'm waiting for the next part hehe
Old 02-05-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy, i also camping for more. Hope TS wont keep us in suspense for long.

Please continue asap.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverpang View Post
Are you doubt? Haha me too. I also doubt it bro. but it's interesting to read, and I'm waiting for the next part hehe
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bikerjkizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah very similar backview and ass!
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)