The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why not find her again pretend duno anything and make her drunk this time? If need, maybe find her a few more times gain her trust then haha.
they have tricks to stay sober, like spill the drink - or be served diluted drinks. No point wasting money trying to teach them, because the girls will insist it was your fault .. and go "do you know her story .. "
Old 19-02-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
they have tricks to stay sober, like spill the drink - or be served diluted drinks. No point wasting money trying to teach them, because the girls will insist it was your fault .. and go "do you know her story .. "
I'm making it my personal policy not to drink at all prior to hunting for girls at the bars now. Unless I know the girl really well i'm not drinking with her. It's too bad because I like to have a party atmosphere in a night out but an experience with a scheming girl really ruins it.

This is the second time in 3 years something like this has happened. It only ever seems to happen in Angeles. even though i've been with hundreds of girls in several different countries.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I don't waste time with bars or girls who do these things. It happens from time to time even to those of us who are wary and very experienced.

Just putting a caution out there. A waitress there did tell me more than one girl just milks lady drinks at the bar. I assume this also means a few also do runners as SOP.

The sad thing is i'm realizing Korean bars have girls who do this type of thing more often..
Unfortunately, its been the trend. 10+ years ago, this was unheard of. Today (pre Covid) its common practice among the girls. Girls milking drinks not as common. But runners are common. Lucky if half the girls will actually stay LT.
Korean bars do have one good thing. At least the girls there will mostly be honest about doing ST or LT and will tell you if you ask. So if you don’t ask beforehand then they are not doing a runner, they are just assuming you know they only do ST.
So do I still visit the bars knowing all this BS is going on ? Answer is Yes. Mostly because I enjoy the company while I’m having my beer. It sure beats drinking alone. And if it required a few pesos for a LD then I’m fine with that. I dont always barfine the girls. Mostly enjoy the drinking and company (with light touching) so I do get something out of it.
Cheers all
Old 20-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Angeles back on curfew and lockdown.

I left a couple weeks ago already and went back to manila a bit early. A lot of bars were already on life support and paying lots in tea money to police. This mught be the final nail in the coffin for many establishments.
Old 20-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angeles back on curfew and lockdown.

I left a couple weeks ago already and went back to manila a bit early. A lot of bars were already on life support and paying lots in tea money to police. This mught be the final nail in the coffin for many establishments.
Drove past the bar row in olangapo, near SM. All looks open... haven't. Gone around much yet
Old 04-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Damn.

What lockdown ?

Club V in olongapo was rocking. With a few freelancers. Abd more coming in when I left

And visited a.nice creek nearby..
Old 03-06-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

I am in Angeles again. Through my dancer girl contact from a big bar group here most girls are eager to go directly to your place for 2 to 3k. 3k for higher tier dancer types who were normally always barfined before by Koreans. I haven’t been visiting the bars because of this but I might check it out later this week. I have very low motivation to try out bars when home delivery is this price.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am in Angeles again. e.
I am sorts of near you. But busy

Look in pampanga walk pages.

Loads of choices. And all sizes.. and all prices. With the over supply, you can demand video call to verify

I am somewhere here, Btw

Old 05-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ministryofhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to open soon, many girls are hungry lol
Old 06-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Driving around San Fernando, so many of this. ..

Old 07-06-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am sorts of near you. But busy

Look in pampanga walk pages.

Loads of choices. And all sizes.. and all prices. With the over supply, you can demand video call to verify

I am somewhere here, Btw
You are very close. If you want to come up and have a drink sometime and do a little checking out of the bar scene. Let me know.

I still haven't set foot in a single bar this trip. I know a girl with a set of friends who I am working through one by one. So no need to go to a bar yet.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Driving around San Fernando, so many of this. ..

Knew a pinay who lived somewhere between San Fernando & Angeles... a barrio called Sindalan.
Got to know her during my TDY at Clark AFB.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Since it's Angeles here ...

That's really a tiny girl, in Angeles. She wants pera.

Bet she's 3 feet or so ?

Old 21-07-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Since AC is near Subic, an example of looks are different from reality. Of course, they do look nice when dressed, speak decent english as well, decent enough to bola bola on Whatsapp.

But saving grace, the 6 girls I have met so far, like this, with droopy boobs, have given some of the best BJs, and if in 3S, didn't insist I shower before changing p*ssy. Yes, that's a big turn off for me. If a girl tells me "go shower to change p*ssy.

Oh, those in AC or heading to AC, lots and lots of freelancers on FB. And of course, I heard some are opening, like Club XS, and Hammer.

Oh, unrelated.

Club house take over or land dispute ? One of them saw the husband and wife dead

https://cnnphilippines.com/regional/...r-husband.html
Old 24-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

So silent.

anyway, got update from some friend there.

Hammer, XS and this list open

HiSo rename to something else

1. Candy
2. Night Moves
3. Brown sugar
4. NP (formerly After Dark
5. Soya
6. Carocel
7. Q bar
8. Gecko
9. Lolipop.
10. Avalon.