The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Hey bros, don’t ask me for yo-yo contact leh. Although I didn’t get from uncle Wang and did my own homework to venture, it is still better that you ask uncle instead huh
You are right bro, and this should be the venture spirit. After finding and had a session already and then post MR/FR. I also found her myself via apps but unclewang is the truly the first source.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post
Just now walk in to WS. Wanted to try YY but she went to buy lunch so isnt available then end up another da jie help me press. Since im aching (GQ is bonus la), then ok lor go in.
Wa. She die die dont want close door. Everyone who walked past see my butt while she using oil to rub. Damn annoying. Wont return unless YY is available
Quote:
Got sliding door to close de but then she die die dont want close fully. Say police will come. Then nvm.
Normal massage lor. While door open and with customers/ml walking around, she pull down my pants just enough to expose my 八月十五 but not entirely. No teasing also.
Then rubba rubba while everyone seeing when they walk past. If you are into exhibitionistic style, maybe will get high cause everyone get to see you expose lol
You are so damn unlucky but I think you also kind of deserve it. Must contact YY first before reaching lah. She will bring you upstairs to enclosed personal room. One of the rooms also has attached bathroom.
Old 14-04-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Wa shag la. Then the da jie scam. No wonder la.
I told YY liao. Next time go find her. The da jie power sia. Just refuse to give me my privacy
Old 14-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
You are so damn unlucky but I think you also kind of deserve it. Must contact YY first before reaching lah. She will bring you upstairs to enclosed personal room. One of the rooms also has attached bathroom.
Quote:
Wa shag la. Then the da jie scam. No wonder la.
I told YY liao. Next time go find her. The da jie power sia. Just refuse to give me my privacy
+10 to both for exchange
Old 14-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
+10 to both for exchange
Done up back
Old 16-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

after weeks of missing in axtion. finally.go back.to.visit my xiao hu jin(小胡锦) and try jer kneeing back.跪背。 Her kneeing back is.as good as her finhers. very powerful n can heard the bone cracking sound. solid. most of all. follow ny the sensational endimg and where to fimd good hard massage with economical price n free roaming. Bro want to try kmeeing.back must keep her imformed beforehamd orelse she.migjt.just.do.normal.finger pressiing. Enjoy n have a good weekend.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
after weeks of missing in axtion. finally.go back.to.visit my xiao hu jin(小胡锦) and try jer kneeing back.跪背。 Her kneeing back is.as good as her finhers. very powerful n can heard the bone cracking sound. solid. most of all. follow ny the sensational endimg and where to fimd good hard massage with economical price n free roaming. Bro want to try kmeeing.back must keep her imformed beforehamd orelse she.migjt.just.do.normal.finger pressiing. Enjoy n have a good weekend.

I might try next !
Old 17-04-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
Soltt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro,able to pm location of this spa ? Thanks in advance..
Old 18-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share to me?
Quote:
Old 18-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
G4R888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review for L Spa?
Old 18-04-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

went yesterday to try YOYO Kneeng back as recommended by unclewang..Just have to.say. her kneeing back is as good as her finger press.Solid. And her sensation touch will also never fail ed u. Yesterday night rally have a nice sleep. will visit her again..a GEM that can never be missed with the reasonable price n good service.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

by the way bros whi.want to try the service must tell hee beforehand orelse she just perform finger press hor.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to a massage place at bedok North.. very open concept.. they just have partition around the massage bed.

Normal massage is $72 90mins, she upsell me to 淋巴 massage which cost $86 for 90 mins.. SYT so I agreed.. well, back leg massage is good, when I flipped over, lots of teasing so I thot got chance for hj.. u know, upper thigh, balls brushing, from thigh rub to lower stomach etc etc..

Grab her hand, tried to guide towards my kkj but was rejected.. so I had to stick to roaming her ass, legs and sometimes pussy area. Maybe I need to go a few more times to get a hj..
Old 19-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
VBAK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for this Angxx @ EastWxxx?
Keen to know if she offer other svcs?
Old 20-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAK View Post
Any FR for this Angxx @ EastWxxx?
Keen to know if she offer other svcs?
Not recommended. I tried once, She demanded for additional $100. I gave additional $50, nothing.

Not worth to go there.
Better go other SYT ML, Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread