The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Your look is damn bloody ugly as described by someone. Haha
Old 17-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I will devote myself to fuck you when you write
Old 17-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Why so rich no money to drive car and take mrt. I fuck you because of your stupidity. She is not my lover or anything and just one of my regulars. Now I enjoy fucking you. Haha
Old 17-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

I will devote this nick kong yong to post nothing else but fuck you this pig every time you post.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Walan dont fight in this thread leh.

Just take his FRs with a pinch of salt.

The last time he wrote all that FRs in the ML thread until people kpkb also then he stop.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Walan dont fight in this thread leh.

Just take his FRs with a pinch of salt.

The last time he wrote all that FRs in the ML thread until people kpkb also then he stop.
Bro this pig looked alike deserved to be fuck. Many bros have asked me to continue fucking him. Haha. Last time GL days a few WLs kept cursing when talked about him. One of his regulars YY of Lorong 20 still in touch with me till today. She told me he is disgusting. I told her about what is happening now. She laughed. Haha. Now I just wait for him to respond and fuck him again. Lol

Last edited by Kongyong; 17-04-2021 at 11:01 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
No big deal.

On 1 thread, 1 bro offers 1000 but was rejected.
Its about 500 to 1000 for a FJ for some ML who doesnt do FJ.
Wa really which thread sia would like to know the ML this kind challenging once in a lifetime
Old 18-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
A great bbbj with fantastic suction till cum then ask for a massage and request for a second bbbj once lil bro is ready, the feeling is shiok
Upped u back
Old 18-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I seldom return to the same masseuse unless she is gorgeous and we have the “oomph” chemistry ... even if I RTM, it is merely 3 times max ... I would go for others before coming back to her if there is no one who could replace her. 😁🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-04-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

I go to the same ML because I enjoy listening to her story. Of how she went over the causeway to come to SG from a young age, went for massage course and be qualified. How she made a steady base of supporters that when she changed spa because of some misunderstanding with other MLs there, she brought over most of her supporters. Now she got a bf and looking to open up a spa of her own...
Old 19-04-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Go back to the same few ML who knows how to tease, chat and raw plus shoot in everything!
Old 19-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

MLs are usually no different from others,i have 1 ML which i frequent and can say chemistry gao gao those type..but these days when i wanna meet her,she will find all sorts of excuses or totally dont reply at all.
In the end when i persistently asked what happen?she told me that she got nothing to do 1 day and she input my number into her wechat check number database for fun..and happened that another ML that i went to made a comment,she saw that,thats y now giving me the cold shoulders..well.guess gotta go find another liao lo..lol

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 19-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha for me, the key is really about finding a ML with chemistry

Great conversationalist, reasonable massage skills, and ability to turn me on

I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.

Some people prefer big boobs, some people prefer small boobs.

For me, I am a big boobs lover
Old 19-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

No choice.

More & more MLs are not accepting new bros & taking regular customers only, so bo bian fall back on regular RTMs
Old 19-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

ML should read this post..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1