The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2021, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Received text lobang from my fellow samster
fast hand fast leg

Visted Rexxxt spx 2nd time in 3 days

My MR on Cxxdy

1st visit tried paying her extra to get HJ but got rejected, claim need to take 保养配套。Very professional even after i reject the 保养。 Massage is very good. one of the best i ever tired. Few times, her soft ample boobs brushes againist my hand or head. yeah cheap trill. total damage 58 plus 30 tip

2nd visit yesterday, took up the 保养 at 88 after learning my lesson during 1st visit. Its good solid massage and plus a very happy man!
Damage 88 +++. ok i tip her more than standard rate but trust me, she is worth it.

Uncle old liao seldom write FR but this is one GEM not to be missed.

Last edited by dc7176; 17-04-2021 at 11:35 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Last night, went to Thomson area for walk walk after a late dinner.
Found the joint but front door was locked and lights were off. Knock knock and no response.
Used Old Uncle's common sense and ...
Voila ...
A**a was off, and PRC N***** served me.
Decent rub, nice gun polishing without ..., tight and nice sound effects.
Am surprised at the cleaniness of the bed and availability of a big shower cubicle.
Will be back for more.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Nice FR, can't wait to go try. Perhaps can have a nice tarma in the privacy of the shop while knowing that ppl are walking past outside. Kinky! 😊
Old 17-04-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
1st visit tried paying her extra to get HJ but got rejected, claim need to take 保养配套。Very professional even after i reject the 保养。 Massage is very good. one of the best i ever tired. Few times, her soft ample boobs brushes againist my hand or head. yeah cheap trill. total damage 58 plus 30 tip

2nd visit yesterday, took up the 保养 at 88 after learning my lesson during 1st visit. The teasing wow wow wow. released n left a very happy man!
Damage 88 +++. ok i tip her more than standard rate but trust me, she is worth it.
Let me put in this perspective.

1st Visit
Durations : 60mins (I presume)
Damage : $58
Service : Normal
Extra : No
Tips : $30
Total Damage : $88 with no release

2nd Visit
Damage : $88
Service : Prostrate
Extra : Yes
Tips : More than $50
Total Damage : 88+(50+++) = $138+++ with release

I let you guys decide if its worth it.

Last edited by piichai; 17-04-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 22
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Let me put in this perspective.

1st Visit
Damage : $58
Service : Normal
Extra : No
Tips : $30
Total Damage : $88 with no release

2nd Visit
Damage : $88
Service : Prostrate
Extra : Yes
Tips : More than $50
Total Damage : 88+50 = $138+++ with release

I let you guys decide if its worth it.
haha, thats me.

I belong to those that have no luxury of time to explore, rtm n kc.

If $ can speed up the process of what i desired than be it.

Most important is i am comfortable and the ML provide me a good massage and service.

Cheers

DC
Old 17-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha, thats me.

Most important is i am comfortable and the ML provide me a good massage and service.

Cheers

DC
That's an expensive way of enjoying good massage and service.
Guess you have more Vitamin M to spare than me.
Old 17-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha, thats me.
Most important is i am comfortable and the ML provide me a good massage and service. DC
Yes, there are customer like this. Time is more precious than money.
So they dont really look at the cost. As long as you are happy and its OK to spend like this.

I just want to put in the perspective for others to decide.
No right or wrong.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!

Hello bros

Was given this location by another bro. From this thread. I already upped the original poster. So I go to find this place wondering how I never seen it. And sure enough, it's a hole in the wall. I live like 10 min walk from here and have no clue how I never even seen this place. Walked by at least a 100 times.

So I walk in ask the price. Was told 50 for hr entrance. The lady saw I was a little iffy. So she immediately went 30 for 30 min. And I was sold. So she locks the door behind me and asks me if I want to shower up first. I shower up and I see her changed clothing. From something modest to a mini dress. Definitely a small frame girl. I would say she was an SYT a few years ago... now she is a little older, but still cute.

I lay on bed. And she starts working my back. I get some simple chit chat. Name is Nicole. She is 38 from PRC. Not married and no kids. I won't lie I was looking for another girl, however she was the only one there. I had to take what was there. Overall, Nicole, although older, and milf status by age, I would say she looked good. I would hit on her if I saw her at a bar. And her massage wasn't bad. Not piano, but I'm not gunna be sore over next couple days either. Relaxing really.

So she finished my back. And we started talking about tattoos. I have a few and she showed me hers. I saw her mini dress go up and I started at her ass. I glanced at her back tattoos but stayed focused on her butt haha. I would say she is a talkative one, but I had to initiate most of the talking.

So I flipped over and came thr GQ. Standard rates I guess. A blue note for a hj. 2 for bj. 3 for full service. Its been a few days for a release for me so I knew if I took option 3, I would be a 5 pump chump. So I went to option 1. Then asked her if she will take off. She said 80 and I said 70. So in all I had 5g roaming for 70. I'm sure she would have nego for other services.

She took that dress off and I will admit. She was hiding those ney neys. She had some great large B/Small C soft balloons that were fun to play with. She had some more ink and to me that's a turn on so maybe thags why I'm giving her more pts. Also don't forget I said 5g roaming, so I definitely didn't stay on the top half of her body. I felt her below and know she does keep herself well trimmed.

So her HJ was pretty good. She worked me like a jack rabbit. But with the perfect amount of strength. Not to hard, and not to soft. I didn't last long. She asked if I want a shower and I went to wash up. I got out and she was in her original outfit. We chit chatted some more as I got dressed and away I went.

I can see myself returning there soon to try more. Maybe I'll get lucky and see another girl there too.

Nicole.
Gfe-7
Boobs-B/C easy.
Holyness-trimmed and wet.
Massage- 7
Hj-8

I will go back soon and do another FR again soon.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
along the ES stretch going to have a new massage place.....
There is Yxxx Spa with happy ending, same stretch.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hello bros

Was given this location by another bro. From this thread. I already upped the original poster. So I go to find this place wondering how I never seen it. And sure enough, it's a hole in the wall. I live like 10 min walk from here and have no clue how I never even seen this place. Walked by at least a 100 times.

So I walk in ask the price. Was told 50 for hr entrance. The lady saw I was a little iffy. So she immediately went 30 for 30 min. And I was sold. So she locks the door behind me and asks me if I want to shower up first. I shower up and I see her changed clothing. From something modest to a mini dress. Definitely a small frame girl. I would say she was an SYT a few years ago... now she is a little older, but still cute.

I lay on bed. And she starts working my back. I get some simple chit chat. Name is Nicole. She is 38 from PRC. Not married and no kids. I won't lie I was looking for another girl, however she was the only one there. I had to take what was there. Overall, Nicole, although older, and milf status by age, I would say she looked good. I would hit on her if I saw her at a bar. And her massage wasn't bad. Not piano, but I'm not gunna be sore over next couple days either. Relaxing really.

So she finished my back. And we started talking about tattoos. I have a few and she showed me hers. I saw her mini dress go up and I started at her ass. I glanced at her back tattoos but stayed focused on her butt haha. I would say she is a talkative one, but I had to initiate most of the talking.

So I flipped over and came thr GQ. Standard rates I guess. A blue note for a hj. 2 for bj. 3 for full service. Its been a few days for a release for me so I knew if I took option 3, I would be a 5 pump chump. So I went to option 1. Then asked her if she will take off. She said 80 and I said 70. So in all I had 5g roaming for 70. I'm sure she would have nego for other services.

She took that dress off and I will admit. She was hiding those ney neys. She had some great large B/Small C soft balloons that were fun to play with. She had some more ink and to me that's a turn on so maybe thags why I'm giving her more pts. Also don't forget I said 5g roaming, so I definitely didn't stay on the top half of her body. I felt her below and know she does keep herself well trimmed.

So her HJ was pretty good. She worked me like a jack rabbit. But with the perfect amount of strength. Not to hard, and not to soft. I didn't last long. She asked if I want a shower and I went to wash up. I got out and she was in her original outfit. We chit chatted some more as I got dressed and away I went.

I can see myself returning there soon to try more. Maybe I'll get lucky and see another girl there too.

Nicole.
Gfe-7
Boobs-B/C easy.
Holyness-trimmed and wet.
Massage- 7
Hj-8

I will go back soon and do another FR again soon.
Good Post uppped you brother
Old 19-04-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha, thats me.

Most important is i am comfortable and the ML provide me a good massage and service, would prefer the FJ
Cheers

DC
Me too. I rather do the full course and get over with quickly ... if got massage later it’s a bonus. So in terms of preferred services I avoid the HJs
Old 19-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Received text lobang from my fellow samster
fast hand fast leg

Visted Rexxxt spx 2nd time in 3 days

My MR on Cxxdy

2nd visit yesterday, took up the 保养 at 88 after learning my lesson during 1st visit. Its good solid massage and plus a very happy man!

Uncle old liao seldom write FR but this is one GEM not to be missed.
wow u r fast bro.

din recommend u wrongly hor. swee swee, good solid massage as u like.

I now addicted to her style of massage that i rtm n took 90 mins. n its 90 mins of pure bliss. sometime a good rub is better than a release.

bros asking for ctc pls do some homework. can check their FB page for photos. I only tired both E n Cxxxy. Both E photoshop gao gao.

i only go for normal massage here. they hav the 88 shit here which i wont buy. can try out if u hav the $$ to burn.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Recent very bad experience from last week:

Went upstairs to shop along main road near all the food shops, small lady received me. Paid 50 at entrance for 1 hour. She joined me 15 mins later when there is no other customer in the shop, sian liao.

Then start with asking for 200 for FJ, bargained long and hard, finally agreed at 150.

Sucked me over condom, but rough and only 30 seconds, ask me to put inside her pussy. Pussy shaved but not well-maintained, all the little hair very sharp like sandpaper. Then very bad attitude of 'faster la', 'why you not hard', 'why you so long cannot cum', 'I tired already'. Really sian, I also no mood liao, she said "I very busy, faster'. I told her off saying you absolutely bad attitude, I'd just leave. Then she said HJ me.

After cum, paid and left. Less than 20 mins action, and after waiting 15 mins.

I visited same place before Covid, other girls not at all like this. But this is absolutely a lowest bad for me.

How? Name and shame?
Old 19-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

name and shame lah
Old 19-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Recent very bad experience from last week:

Went upstairs to shop along main road near all the food shops, small lady received me. Paid 50 at entrance for 1 hour. She joined me 15 mins later when there is no other customer in the shop, sian liao.

Then start with asking for 200 for FJ, bargained long and hard, finally agreed at 150.

Sucked me over condom, but rough and only 30 seconds, ask me to put inside her pussy. Pussy shaved but not well-maintained, all the little hair very sharp like sandpaper. Then very bad attitude of 'faster la', 'why you not hard', 'why you so long cannot cum', 'I tired already'. Really sian, I also no mood liao, she said "I very busy, faster'. I told her off saying you absolutely bad attitude, I'd just leave. Then she said HJ me.

After cum, paid and left. Less than 20 mins action, and after waiting 15 mins.

I visited same place before Covid, other girls not at all like this. But this is absolutely a lowest bad for me.

How? Name and shame?
On top the famous Thai bbq shop ? If it is that shop damm rabak one
Old 19-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBoi21 View Post
On top the famous Thai bbq shop ? If it is that shop damm rabak one
There got 3 leh.

I dont think is the mookata there one.

He paid 150 + 50?

Still tio eaten.

I guess maybe the Zi Char one?

Or if he went red signboard that one laggi worst.

Last edited by desudesu; 19-04-2021 at 03:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1