The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 0
zer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzfest View Post
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services
Yeah many noon delights spent there.
Paris1 doing MLM now.
Paris2 active in Middle road.
Celebrities patronize Lexon too; one from HK anorher local
Old 15-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zobee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobee View Post
Anyone know where kim is now?
Appreciate if anyone can PM me if you know where KIM is now
Old 15-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Most of them have retired liao...as for all the Malaysian all went back liao...as for Malaysian Kim also back to hometown already...one more happening place the plaza also a memorable place 🍋Kelly, Ada n Ellen many gone ..Kelly still continues in one of the hotel spa...but service drop....hard to find this type of gem with gd atmosphere...if have pls share .thk u
Old 19-04-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 10
kenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I have the contact already.
Looks not SYT from the photos.
They mentioned uniform is wearing skirt ...sound interesting but the entrance is abit high. I don't mind trying if the experience is good. Please share if anyone tried before. Thanks.
Any FRs bros? Entrance 1hr is what? 55?? Uniform looks tempting. Individual photos enchance gao gao tho haha can see diff compare to group shot.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

I remember those good old days...

Hard to find any substitutes now
Old 19-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpach1 View Post
Any FRs bros? Entrance 1hr is what? 55?? Uniform looks tempting. Individual photos enchance gao gao tho haha can see diff compare to group shot.
it is one of those 88 shops, but more expensive at 98...
no bathing facilities inside room, common toilet...big window panel at door, ml not wearing skirt, wear pants...massage so so...not woth returning
Old 19-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpach1 View Post
I didn't went as their WeChat photo don't looks appealing...haha.
Their price is also very expensive compared to market price.
Old 19-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
no bathing facilities inside room, common toilet...big window panel at door, ml not wearing skirt, wear pants...massage so so...not woth returning
Thanks bro for the MR.
For this price, still no facilities and worse not wearing skirt.
A total no go for me...haha
Old 21-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Photos and actual differs a little. The ML was wearing pants, only front counter in super mini skirt. Entrance on the high side and only common shower room.
Old 21-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

I find it ok la... like some bro say, price a bit higher and place not that accessible I think, but to me, the location and overall experience is ok for me to pay the price. I go for value-for-money, not to bargain down to every cent.

The discreetness is something I value and also nowadays go $50 shop then they will also come out with all stunts to try to raise the price; a place I frequented previously seemed to have changed owners; if take the normal package then you will also get a free "bodyguard" who will peep into the room every 10 mins

Tired of trying to "guard" against all these when Imy aim is to relax. So now just go a few regular places (and a JG once in a while to maintain)
Old 24-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I think life is really about handling changes. Back then I was really into HC like Dragon, Lexon, Executive, ... then the “big wind” sweep them away. Today all the small HDB or shophouse massage places in Singapore does not offer the same enjoyment.

I slowly transition from HC into Geylang, having the Cat150 Malaysians as a substitute for HC. Then the era of PRC Cat 150 came and the Msians slowly weaned out. No more new MsiaN except Kopi which I also find so so.

I adapted and grew to like the Cat 150 PRC a lot.
Shit now the change is really big, hopefully it does not result in PCC at home for the future.
Yeah bro those were the times when PRC started invading and replaced Malaysian ckt eventually...now we lived in post covid era where cat 150 PRC is also gone from our shore..
Old 24-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
vanture81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soo_rider View Post
Photos and actual differs a little. The ML was wearing pants, only front counter in super mini skirt. Entrance on the high side and only common shower room.
Is front counter girl SYT?
Old 25-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
i went 3 weeks ago when i saw ther ads on fb. Went in wanted a normal 1 hour massge, the syt counter keep pestering to upgrade. As i do not wish to spoil the mood, i took the 88 plus one .....Expecting somemore when she perform the massage for the price i paid......honestly speaking.....she cant even give a professional massage.....basically press here n there then do some sensual massage on my butt n groin ....that all for the stupid price i paid.....there r more value spa around with above average massage n free teasing......this joint i will never come back again
Old 07-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Moonlight Health Club at basement. Anybody went before? Got teasing?
Old 07-06-2021, 05:48 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Moonlight Health Club at basement. Anybody went before? Got teasing?
Go liao don't regret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1