The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

chances of lifting the cup is getting higher n higher now...in the other semi-final, Arsenal meets Villareal...if they can overcome Roma, think they shd hv no problem to overcome any of the other 2

GGMU !
Hate to say this bro, but quite a strong possibility both CL & EC could now wind up in Manchester this season.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Burnley

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...assist-at-11-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 16-04-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hate to say this bro, but quite a strong possibility both CL & EC could now wind up in Manchester this season.
Yeah, bro escobar...i think u may be right...looks like so

Man U is very likely to lift the Europa Cup as i hv already mentioned in my earlier posts if they can overcome Roma

As for CL, looks like City is in red hot form now n no team even the mighty Real Madrid can easily push them over the cliff...the other teams left, Chelsea n not sure which team now...don't think they got any chance against our neighbours in blue or Real Madrid...Their closest rival to lift the European Cup is Real Madrid n no one else...

My apologies, sorry to disappoint u bro...don't worry yr beloved team Pool still hv got a chance being in the top 4 or if not top 6 n a chance for european football again next year, shd the teams just abv them now stumble at the finishing stretch which is very likely

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Burnley

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...assist-at-11-1
Now last but not least, waiting for Charlie's prediction

Old 17-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
Old 17-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
Wow !...that's good...all 3 pundits r indicating a Man U victory over Burnley...that will be another 3 points for them

Old 17-04-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, bro escobar...i think u may be right...looks like so

Man U is very likely to lift the Europa Cup as i hv already mentioned in my earlier posts if they can overcome Roma

As for CL, looks like City is in red hot form now n no team even the mighty Real Madrid can easily push them over the cliff...the other teams left, Chelsea n not sure which team now...don't think they got any chance against our neighbours in blue or Real Madrid...Their closest rival to lift the European Cup is Real Madrid n no one else...

My apologies, sorry to disappoint u bro...don't worry yr beloved team Pool still hv got a chance being in the top 4 or if not top 6 n a chance for european football again next year, shd the teams just abv them now stumble at the finishing stretch which is very likely
No worries bro.

I have come to accept that this season is a total write off for Liverpool.

Must say United's players seem to be coming into form at the right time. Good for you guys.

And City, well City will be City.

Enjoy the final stretch of the season bro.
Old 18-04-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
No worries bro.

I have come to accept that this season is a total write off for Liverpool.

Must say United's players seem to be coming into form at the right time. Good for you guys.

And City, well City will be City.

Enjoy the final stretch of the season bro.
Omg !!...can't believe it bro...we spoke too soon ...1 wheel broke off from the mighty blue band wagon last night n it crashed against Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final with a scoreline of 1-0..small as it maybe...the ball is really round

So now from a quadruple it could possibly end up with only 1 or nothing for them at the end of the season... they hv now lost the FA Cup, n next weekend JM may fancy taking the Carabao Cup away from them in the final...n Real Madrid may feel encouraged to beat them in the European cup final too...in the EPL, there is a good chance of the red devils closing the gap on them to take the title with Kevin de brune injured ...

As for yr beloved team pool, chances r very good to move up to top 4 or 5 with west ham losing unexpectedly to newcastle last night...so cheer up bro...all is not lost yet..there is still some hope left

Old 18-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Omg !!...can't believe it bro...we spoke too soon ...1 wheel broke off from the mighty blue band wagon last night n it crashed against Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final with a scoreline of 1-0..small as it maybe...the ball is really round

So now from a quadruple it could possibly end up with only 1 or nothing for them at the end of the season... they hv now lost the FA Cup, n next weekend JM may fancy taking the Carabao Cup away from them in the final...n Real Madrid may feel encouraged to beat them in the European cup final too...in the EPL, there is a good chance of the red devils closing the gap on them to take the title with Kevin de brune injured ...

As for yr beloved team pool, chances r very good to move up to top 4 or 5 with west ham losing unexpectedly to newcastle last night...so cheer up bro...all is not lost yet..there is still some hope left
It's a funny old game after all bro!

Take it one game at time and see where things stand at the end of the season.

Cheers
Old 18-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Good timing....11 pm....sick of those 3am 4am matches...knn how to watch sia???

Expect to concede early goal again....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Good timing....11 pm....sick of those 3am 4am matches...knn how to watch sia???

Expect to concede early goal again....
Looks like they r treating this game against Burnley like target practice n taking it easy...There doesn't seem to be a real desire to score even though they launched a few attacks against Burnley...in fact Burnley seems more hungry to score n r pinning them down in their penalty area launching a lot of attacks of their own....think they need Cavani to come on ....1st half ended 0-0

Old 19-04-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like they r treating this game against Burnley like target practice n taking it easy...There doesn't seem to be a real desire to score even though they launched a few attacks against Burnley...in fact Burnley seems more hungry to score n r pinning them down in their penalty area launching a lot of attacks of their own....think they need Cavani to come on ....1st half ended 0-0
Yes, finally the score was 3-1 in their favour, 2 goals scored by tis young guy Mason Greenwood n the other none other than Wonderboy Cavani, all in the 2nd half again for the 2nd consecutive match ..they really r very dangerous on the break

Wow ! ..just realised Charlie's prediction is so chun, 3-1 ...n the other 2 are correct too ...their last 2 goals were scored almost at the end of the match...actually the score shd be 3-2 if we count the v. early goal scored by burnley which was disallowed for offside

Last edited by Rickey; 20-04-2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old 20-04-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool MU MC Che Ars Spurs officially out of Europe with the announcement of ESL.

No point to clinch top 4 place.

Now they may kick out RM Che and MC out of SF for current CL and hand the trophy to PSG wo kicking any ball.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool MU MC Che Ars Spurs officially out of Europe with the announcement of ESL.

No point to clinch top 4 place.

Now they may kick out RM Che and MC out of SF for current CL and hand the trophy to PSG wo kicking any ball.
Yes, think bro ThisisMelwood is correct...no point to continue playing in this epl league anymore n fight for top 4 places for those 6 top british clubs who want to break away...they shd be removed straightaway n let the other 14 clubs left to fight for those top 4 places to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season...so we might see the likes of West Ham, Everton, Leeds n Aston Villa occupying those top 4 places instead...hmmm.. let me think which team i shd support for the new EPL w/o the present top 6 famous clubs

Old 20-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Please keep this in mind.

ESL only goes ahead for the 'Big 6' EPL assuming all the 'obstacles' do not block their path.

I don't think this is a sure thing done deal as yet, judging by the counter reaction with even the British PM weighing in with comments against it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1