The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: Hanoi

In Fortuna, you can ask for no. 141. She has the biggest set of tits (probably in whole of Hanoi). She is slim, small frame but huge tits. Service also good. Treat her nice and sometimes, she don't even charge. Can do raw also.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:48 PM
forbidden98

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05
bro,

maybe u can try Phuong, no 81. She's a very horny and playful gal.

cheers.
Is she sexy enough? How much you pay? Over night?
Old 09-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dep Trai
Catwalk is expensive and the place under police watch now due to a recent fight between Taiwanese and Singapore guests. Try some of the local joints for a better time.
Hi ! Brudder

Have any local joints to recommend in HCMC?

I will be doing my escape from job misery at end of May (31st) for 6 days in HCMC.
May run up to Hanoi if there is enough time and monies

Appreciate your help.

Cheers
Old 10-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dudes,

Notice that most reports in Hanoi consist of overnight (as in bringing girl back to your hotel room). Anyone know of bars similar to HCM? Where you go in, have a drink, have a fark and go home?

Basically short time joints, where the girl need not return with you to your hotel?

Fortuna = Personally had an experience different from most brudders in here. Did not have any luck in Boss. Not sure if my approach is wrong or I just don't know how to go about it. If you brudders can teach me the way to ask for overnights in Boss, be bloody excellent.

Anyway, after a night of extreme frustration. Asked for a room massage. A girl who spoke pretty good english came up (can't say the looks were all that good, about a 6/10, but at this point, I will fark just about any female hole imaginable!).

Had about an hour of pure sex romp. Don't pay more than USD20-30 though (even though that is a already paying too much), but massage including a fark, about right... I guess.
Old 22-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow, it is very confusing after reading all the threads here. any bro can advise on a Hanoi guide for Dummy like me ? well, what and where to try first and second...third.... etc. I am going for my virgin trip to Hanoi in a week's time.

Thanks !
Old 23-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
japavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Hi ! Brudder

Have any local joints to recommend in HCMC?

I will be doing my escape from job misery at end of May (31st) for 6 days in HCMC.
May run up to Hanoi if there is enough time and monies

Appreciate your help.

Cheers
Hello everyone,
Have been away from sammyboy forum and GL because I have been
hanging out in Saigon (sterilely known as HCMC)
But a hardcore cheongster will always sniff out where the honeypot is, so this is a dummy guide for some of the local joints. Please contribute if I have missed out somethings.

Information is correct as of May 2004 and as best as I know, please tell me if I make a mistake. I can't possibly keep track of all these places

For the adventurous who want to go down dirty and do as locals do -

Note : for most of the local joints, helpful to speak some vietnamese.
You don't have to be fluent but u need to know more than "1 to 10" and "cam on". You need to bargain hard also since their first quote will always be 1.5 to 2 times higher than local prices.

1) The various manifestations of OM. cafe om, beer om, karaoke om.....
basically joints where you sit down with a girl beside for you to fondle.
The limit you can go varies from places to places and amount you willing to pay. typcial prices without special are $10-20.
Where to find them ?? well, they are all over the city. you need transport or better if you have locals to bring you there.

2) Barber shops (aka blowjob salons)
These shops are staffed with girls wearing dresses, decorated just like any other hair salon with chairs, mirrors, shampoos but you will never see any person getting a haircut/hairwash inside. The action happens behind or upstairs. They are also all over the city. But there are some concentrations, like around Hotel Dong Khanh in D5. And along the Dien Bien Phu road between the 2 big round-about, Binh Thanh District. You need a map and own transport. (rent a bike !!!) Typical prices for a BJ will be $12-15. FJ possible in some shops. Most places closes around 11pm.

3) Street FLs/Honda girls - moving targets, literally.
Info is as correct as of May.
2-3 months ago, there are a bunch of them going up and down this street (Nguyen T. Nghia) which cuts Pham Ngu Lao. Haven't seen them much recently....a guy will ride up and down the road while a girl wearing sexy clothes sits behind. Cost from $30-40 per hour. Sometimes, it is 2 girls on a honda so I guess u can book both of them.

Streets FLs - as in standing in dark corners by the road side.
They come out after 11pm/midnight. There is a few at the junction of Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Cach Mang Thang 8. For more, you need to ride up further down Nugyen Thi Minh Khai road towards the direction of Binh Thanh District (yes, get a map). Further down NTMK to the junction of Hai Ba Trung, there should be some standing in the dark corners as well. Asking rate is $20-30 per hour, $40-50 per night. If you go on further down NTMK, you will reach a bridge. This area is choke full of honda/bicycle girls. As usual they ride up and down the road so you need to catch up with them or wave them to stop. Asking rate is $15-20 per hour, overnight is $40-50.

All the prices quoted are more or less local prices, so please bargain as they will quote you higher foreigner prices.

Some guy was talking about An Dong market.....just curious as I have never seen anything happening near the market. Though there is some massage parlours nearby. Do you mean the karaokes in D5 area ??
Old 23-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Samster

japavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjapavstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saigon/HCMC info, for the KS/sex tourist/causual visitor -
These places are geared towards foreigners so the prices are similarly higher. Only advantage is they are relatively easy to find and you dun need to know any Vietnamese....

1) KTVs (or Restaurant KTVs)
If you have been to KTVs, you should know what to expect.
Every major hotel in downtown saigon have one and there are countless other smaller KTVs joints scattered all over the city.Typically, you take the girl out after they close and negotiate rates with her. Good thing is the big KTVs will have decent looking-girls, and they can normally speak mandarin or english. Expect to spend some money.

2) Girlie bars
They are concentrated in downtown District 1.
There is a few bars along corner of Dong Du st. and Hai Ba Trung st., as well as the surrounding streets. Girls inside speak some/minimal english. Serves the angmoh crowd. You pay for girl drinks, girl sits with you, fondle each other. Can go for overnight, expect to pay $80-100 per night. Some bars have VIP rooms or pool tables upstairs. What you can get varies from place to place.

3) Discos/Cafe Bar
Many. FLs frequently hang out in some of these places.
The most famous being "Apocalyse Now" along Thi Sach st.
Very crowded, with every type of crowd you can imagine. The FLs are also pretty easy to spot, if you are observant enough. It was suspended last month because of the FL problem....should be opened again this month but not sure whether it is still full of the "taxi girls". "Mecca" along Nguyen Hue st., between Cafe131 and another cafe bar. Heard it is very happening also. Suspended last month also, not sure what is the current status. "Heart of Darkness" along Le Thanh Ton st., also full of taxi girls. Prices depends on quality and negotiating skills.($60-100 per night)
Other happening night spot/clubs include, Liquid Disco (intersection of Hai Ba Trung and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai), Number One (1, Le Thanh Ton) and Vedas. These are places for the young local crowd.

After midnight, the place that starts to hot up will be the the stretch of bars
at Pham Ngu Lao (backpacker quarters) You can find FLs in some of the bars. (eg. Sahara) Alternatively, some of the FLs will be sitting around at the tables placed outside. Make eye contact and smile. Serves the angmoh crowd.
Old 23-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavstar
After midnight, the place that starts to hot up will be the the stretch of bars
at Pham Ngu Lao (backpacker quarters) You can find FLs in some of the bars. (eg. Sahara) Alternatively, some of the FLs will be sitting around at the tables placed outside. Make eye contact and smile. Serves the angmoh crowd.
Thanks bruuder for your help.
I still trying to pick up some basic vietnamese at the Joo Chiat pubs.
I would be staying at Le Le hotel in pham ngu lao for two nights and was thinking of staying at Lisa hotel in Cholon for 2 nights. This hotel boasts that they have 4 KTVs inhouse and caters mainly to the taiwanese.
Any advice on whether I should stay in Cholon or stick to district 1.
My trip would be mostly leisure with some cheoning.

Once again, thank you very much.
Simon
Old 23-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Thanks bruuder for your help.
I still trying to pick up some basic vietnamese at the Joo Chiat pubs.
I would be staying at Le Le hotel in pham ngu lao for two nights and was thinking of staying at Lisa hotel in Cholon for 2 nights. This hotel boasts that they have 4 KTVs inhouse and caters mainly to the taiwanese.
Any advice on whether I should stay in Cholon or stick to district 1.
My trip would be mostly leisure with some cheoning.

Once again, thank you very much.
Simon
Not too sure about Lisa Hotel in D5 or KTVs....
Since cater to taiwanese, should have no communication problem. Take care, dun let them suck you dry. Their knives are very sharp.

If you stay in D1, you will be nearer to those happening pubs.
As well as to some of the honda/street FLs I had mentioned.
Old 29-05-2004, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
catlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Viet girl in Cambodia cheaper than Viet gal in Vietnam. Costs abt $5USDa fuck in Cambodia. I usually try Viet gal not the Cambodians...diff feeling la...Viet gal for me very adventurous and I like it rough.
Old 30-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone have some detial or repor on Hanoi like those written here on HCM ? it a pity that i am only going to Hanoi for the first time this time round. really need some good advise !
Old 02-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marcomanisback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg
anyone have some detial or repor on Hanoi like those written here on HCM ? it a pity that i am only going to Hanoi for the first time this time round. really need some good advise !
In Hanoi you only need to know 1 KTV and its sufficient: Boss at Fortuna Hotel. The joint is located in the basement. I find that it has an excellent selection of chicks (who are friendly and service oriented), mummies who are not pushy, and reasonable charges (its safe and u wont get ripped off). The chicks there can be had for short time (in the hotel rooms upstairs) or taken out overnight (this however must be agreed with the chick and it has to be later in night). I tend to visit the joint say at 10pm and then leave after midnight. Also, if you are alone, you can hang out by the bar and take your time to check out the chicks - only drawback is that the joint is quite dark.
Good luck and have fun! Cheers, Marco
Old 04-01-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all
Picking up gals from the street

I'm wondering is it possible to pick up gals (non working gal, at least not full time) such as sales gals in shopping mall, waitress in restaurents, Uni campus etc?
I know it'll take a lot of hard work and luck for a non Vietnamese speaking guy to do this, but I find it more challenging and fun.
My first priority is a pretty looking guide with sex throw in, I assume it'll be cheaper this way as no cut by mamasan and OKT and the gal can be my translator.

I figure gals that I could pick up in disco and pubs would probably be working gals and I'll have to break the bank (for their loss income) to have them accompany me for a few days.

But I've read that Vietnam is still a rather conservative society and is probably hard to find a non working gals to sleep in my room for a few nights.

Sorry for the long post, can any bro help? Thanks
Old 04-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all
Re: Picking up gals from the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922
I'm wondering is it possible to pick up gals (non working gal, at least not full time) such as sales gals in shopping mall, waitress in restaurents, Uni campus etc?
I know it'll take a lot of hard work and luck for a non Vietnamese speaking guy to do this, but I find it more challenging and fun.
My first priority is a pretty looking guide with sex throw in, I assume it'll be cheaper this way as no cut by mamasan and OKT and the gal can be my translator.

I figure gals that I could pick up in disco and pubs would probably be working gals and I'll have to break the bank (for their loss income) to have them accompany me for a few days.

But I've read that Vietnam is still a rather conservative society and is probably hard to find a non working gals to sleep in my room for a few nights.

Sorry for the long post, can any bro help? Thanks
Since no one reply, bad idea maybe??
I guess I'll just have to stick to working gals.
Old 21-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Fortuna hotel is favourite place for Malaysian, Singaporean, Japanese and Korean. Just came back 2 days ago. The Boss Ktv is good place to pick up girls. The variety of girls is very wide and if you cannot find any suitable girls there, then you don't girl but a man, that what the mamasan say. Went with 3 friends book a room and mamasan introduce girls. Went for 3 rounds (each rounds about 15 to 18 girls) for selection. We went through 4 rounds and my friends pick thier choice but I didn't pick any. Mamasan whisper to me ask me to follow her, she recommend new girl working there only for 1 week finally settle down with no:102 19 years slim solid boot very sexy. Do a little singing and some body inspection and decided to bonk her. Because cannot wait any more. Her body was nice, smooth, neh neh, pinkess and new. To bonk is US$80 in hotel room. In general, this girl friendly, speak little english and moan shyly. tight cum and get wet in a short while. Damage book a KTV US$60 girl per hour is US$7 miniumun 3 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1