The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
She hinted to get her food next time that’s all. Lucky you Bro you must be quite handsome

Not trying to play Bro just asking if it’s a good idea to buy. Yeah i am still new, thanks for the advice.
just curious
what kind of food did she ask you to get until you need to come here and seek opinion? lol
Old 05-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the advice Bro.

Not interested in doing anything else with the ML other than the services she provide.

Just i still new to the game so ask many questions, don’t get mistaken
Ok, don't play the game, you will lose and get fucked over big time. I guarantee you.

Funny thing is, and I've heard this over and over again. It's not the girl who emotionally and mentally fucks you over. It's your own obsessive, possessive, jealous heart. Why didn't she reply to my text? Why is she so tired today, is she fucking someone else? Does she like another customer more than me? Why this, why that... A possessive, jealous heart will push you into madness.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Same, I don't buy gifts for any ML.

Sometimes I buy food, small cakes etc for my regular but never anything more than that.
Yeah that’s what i was trying to ask.

Sorry Bros i didn’t phrase it well that led to misunderstanding
Old 05-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I suggest buying cai png for a gift.
Agree cai png is best!
Anything I buy for them is typically single digit $
If they like your patronage they'll appreciate if not then just move on and avoid becoming their interest-free & bill-free credit card

Last edited by whysocbleh; 05-04-2021 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Agree cai png is best!
If they like your patronage they'll appreciate if not then just move on and avoid becoming their credit card
Single digit hahha. Good on you bro!!! I also try, but getting a nice colourful, yummy box of Maki-San sushi really makes their day hahaha. Under $15.. lol.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
just curious
what kind of food did she ask you to get until you need to come here and seek opinion? lol

Nothing much, just this my first time hearing such a request so i just ask.

Quote:
Ok, don't play the game, you will lose and get fucked over big time. I guarantee you.

Funny thing is, and I've heard this over and over again. It's not the girl who emotionally and mentally fucks you over. It's your own obsessive, possessive, jealous heart. Why didn't she reply to my text? Why is she so tired today, is she fucking someone else? Does she like another customer more than me? Why this, why that... A possessive, jealous heart will push you into madness.
Understood Bro. Need to remember that once you step out of the place, is none of your business anymore.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah that’s what i was trying to ask.

Sorry Bros i didn’t phrase it well that led to misunderstanding
No offence bro but honestly your questions about dealing with MLs don't give most of us the impression that you have a SO. Not calling your bluff or whatever, cyberspace no one needs to answer to anyone la. But my general take is guys with a partner typically won't seems so "lost" in terms of dealing with MLs. They are still gals after all, just that to them $$$ is the goal.

Anyway I guess many of us have aired our views. I'm with bro Kopiosteve on this, that you don't seem suitable to be playing KC game with these working ladies at this stage. But end of the day it's your $$ and time, just my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suggest buying cai png for a gift.
Great minds thing alike.. Always works on a famished stomach..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No offence bro but honestly your questions about dealing with MLs don't give most of us the impression that you have a SO. Not calling your bluff or whatever, cyberspace no one needs to answer to anyone la. But my general take is guys with a partner typically won't seems so "lost" in terms of dealing with MLs. They are still gals after all, just that to them $$$ is the goal.

Anyway I guess many of us have aired our views. I'm with bro Kopiosteve on this, that you don't seem suitable to be playing KC game with these working ladies at this stage. But end of the day it's your $$ and time, just my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Yeah i understand, my SO and i have been together for very long, nowadays don’t do much anymore but i shall not air out my problems here.

Yup i just want to fuck and fuck off
Old 05-04-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing much, just this my first time hearing such a request so i just ask.

Understood Bro. Need to remember that once you step out of the place, is none of your business anymore.
To tell you the truth lah....they just see you good to eat, so ask you to buy for them.

They won't appreciate your good gesture. They just treat you like a goondoo.
That's all.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
To tell you the truth lah....they just see you good to eat, so ask you to buy for them.

They won't appreciate your good gesture. They just treat you like a goondoo.
That's all.
Thanks for the advice Bro.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Don’t want to flood the thread just because of my dumb question.

Just to clarify the “gift” is just food i just want to know if it’s a good idea to buy should have phrased it better. I have no intentions to chase the ML at all just wondering if it’s a good gesture that’s all.

Appreciate the advice Bros here have given me, if there is anything else do PM me so we don’t flood here.

Stay safe and play more Bros
Old 05-04-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
saltycrinkle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
She hinted to get her food next time that’s all. Lucky you Bro you must be quite handsome

Not trying to play Bro just asking if it’s a good idea to buy. Yeah i am still new, thanks for the advice.
You could get her some condoms. That should drop a massive hint and turn her off.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Agree cai png is best!
If they like your patronage they'll appreciate if not then just move on and avoid becoming their interest-free & bill-free credit card
Don't even waste time on cai png.
Some will hiam this and that.

They got white knights to buy her all the better food all over Sg...your cai png simply sucks...and likely will end up in the bin or some lucky Bro stomach after your visiting time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Great minds thing alike.. Always works on a famished stomach..

their cai png in china more value for money
somemore can ownself take until song song, free flow rice and soup lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Don't even waste time on cai png.
Some will hiam this and that.

They got white knights to buy her all the better food all over Sg...your cai png simply sucks...and likely will end up in the bin or some lucky Bro stomach after your visiting time.
they got bros for all sort of different things lol
some MLs will also selectively pick "lucky" bros to buy things for them lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1