The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Shanghai KTV

Hahaha!!

Zhun bo??

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98 View Post
Go Gu chia Zui kaikai looking for CNY clothing lah...... Aimai?????
Old 09-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dac View Post
Hahaha!!

Zhun bo??

真的啦。。。 不骗你的。。。 骗你你是小狗。。。。。
Old 09-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Go Gu chia Zui kaikai looking for CNY clothing lah...... Aimai?????
I think tailor make ones suits u better, bro.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime View Post
I think tailor make ones suits u better, bro.

他妈的。。u lidat suan me good meh?????? ok lor... hope that R4-3 can allow me to tailor make some lor...
Old 09-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
他妈的。。u lidat suan me good meh?????? ok lor... hope that R4-3 can allow me to tailor make some lor...
Not suaning u, but advising u....
Old 09-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok, i get your idea. Thanks bro. No strike, u pay me. Ok?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
chongwk78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yesterday three of us visited NSH, wonderful night. a lot of new batch PRC gals.

only cjoose one name jia jia from hangzhou, 26+ as i feel. quite friendly and talk a lot. feel like cant hanky panky. but after we go, asked her out. at first rejected but later on i called her n my way back, she asked me to wait her until she off.

i drove back just wait around 45mins she came down, we went directly to nearby hotel. quite lucky for me, almost hotel full but still left one last.

fucking good her make love skill, i cant interpret more just few that $150 can give this type of BJ + FJ is just nice for me.

will call her again.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongwk78 View Post
yesterday three of us visited NSH, wonderful night. a lot of new batch PRC gals.

only cjoose one name jia jia from hangzhou, 26+ as i feel. quite friendly and talk a lot. feel like cant hanky panky. but after we go, asked her out. at first rejected but later on i called her n my way back, she asked me to wait her until she off.

i drove back just wait around 45mins she came down, we went directly to nearby hotel. quite lucky for me, almost hotel full but still left one last.

fucking good her make love skill, i cant interpret more just few that $150 can give this type of BJ + FJ is just nice for me.

will call her again.
WOW !!
$150 for NSH gal.
To me you overpaid.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been asked for $150 before too.... of course she does not know I am "experienced guy"....haha....

But then again , most gals in NSH do not want to go out type
Old 12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
I have been asked for $150 before too.... of course she does not know I am "experienced guy"....haha....

Only very recent at TH, a girl called my mobile on Sunday. Saying thinking of me ask me go and "BONK"

I asking her the rate. She said $200. Give excuse and reject

This gals are out to pull a fast one hoping a newbies will take the bait.

This is my perosnal opinion, I do not give more then $100 for BS, TH and NSH gals. For Kabuki, Tuberose etc,etc not more then $150. Then comes TAM and LV not more then $200.

Now if a LV girl goes to TH and work, Then value drop from $200 to $100

Just imagine a can of COKE buy from hawker center and buy from hotel diffrent price, right.

Is still the same can of COKE

Just assume that I am a stingy guy.

Want to bonk the girls yet do not want to pay high price if can free better.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
Cobra-King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It reminds me of those viet gals where the standard at JC area and Orchard tower rates are different. So must know the right place and time too.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
WOW !!
$150 for NSH gal.
To me you overpaid.

ok lah, i agreed wat u said. i know well tha marlet price....but sometime if u really can meet someone worth to pay, just go for it.....

bro, have u ask any gals out from nsh b4?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Only very recent at TH, a girl called my mobile on Sunday. Saying thinking of me ask me go and "BONK"

I asking her the rate. She said $200. Give excuse and reject

This gals are out to pull a fast one hoping a newbies will take the bait.

This is my perosnal opinion, I do not give more then $100 for BS, TH and NSH gals. For Kabuki, Tuberose etc,etc not more then $150. Then comes TAM and LV not more then $200.

Now if a LV girl goes to TH and work, Then value drop from $200 to $100

Just imagine a can of COKE buy from hawker center and buy from hotel diffrent price, right.

Is still the same can of COKE

Just assume that I am a stingy guy.

Want to bonk the girls yet do not want to pay high price if can free better.

bro, i agreed wif u wat u said. i known well market rate. but sometime really hard can meet a gal that got feel one. dont mind pay a bit more.

if u ask very choik one but no feel, pay less price....for me is just wasting.

nowsday, go to bonk a gal like this must go for something u can feel the galfr type, and make u more confort.
Old 13-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post

Yes ..most NSH girls don't chu jie ones

Bro ..when you are free ? Month end want to go JC for a drink
Old 13-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongwk78 View Post
bro, i agreed wif u wat u said. i known well market rate. but sometime really hard can meet a gal that got feel one. dont mind pay a bit more.

if u ask very choik one but no feel, pay less price....for me is just wasting.

nowsday, go to bonk a gal like this must go for something u can feel the galfr type, and make u more confort.

Bro,

There are ways of doing it. I believe she have a daughter, right

Then said $100 for you and $50 is for your daughter. Tell her only this time.

Next time will be $100.

1. Since you want that type of GF feeling then you can look for her the next time at that price. You save $50. DOn't forget to buy me a iced cold coffee.

2. If she reject you then you know that she does not have the BF feeling for you except $$$$ feeling.

3. Should you move on for another tree in the forest or give up the whole forest. You decide.

Just my personal opinion

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1