The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin123456789 View Post
you yrselve also made me confuse....orchard hotel nt my regular place to gring the gal there and the cruise u mentioned oly half right. no need shareholder you yrselve can do so, at least or r u wiling to spend on or not.

so, if yu have some more gals to share with us, move on....dont always find topic on other...sory if i offence u.
Definately no offence at all.
The problem is that u have too many nicks and u are making me confused and giddy and I need to take Panadol.
Good luck and take care.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
kelvin123456789 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshot4u View Post
Definately no offence at all.
The problem is that u have too many nicks and u are making me confused and giddy and I need to take Panadol.
Good luck and take care.
c u at nsh.
Old 22-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n733 View Post
yezhi-skinny small size.b-cup.bring to hotel liao then find out breast fake..knn.
nonthing to scream about.....basically u do the job she jus lay on bed....bt freaking wet.no bj......even hj got to guide her...cant kiss also....
dmg $120 incl tips.....waste time waste money.......unless u like those gal can wet the bed 1 when they cum then u look for her.

overall a waste time night

nsh mostly gal can go out 1..........even i stop going there for more than 6 mth i still see so many of my old gal there.....
whose ur old gals.. haha..
next time yezi come i check her breast out.
Old 23-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 16
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowny View Post
whose ur old gals.. haha..
next time yezi come i check her breast out.
xiaohui
nana
liying
and a few viet...

Old 23-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light

Been a while since i visit NSH. Anyone can provide any feedback. Last time i went, was quite disappointed. The gals was warn that they cannot take out our didi, cannot bj in rm etc. Hope there is some changes to the rule
Old 23-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
chongwk78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post
Been a while since i visit NSH. Anyone can provide any feedback. Last time i went, was quite disappointed. The gals was warn that they cannot take out our didi, cannot bj in rm etc. Hope there is some changes to the rule
yesterday went NSH and sat with 4 gals. bussiness really bad, has been told that only total 5 rms during HH. in this case gals a lot but Quality relly drop till Fuck.

try to hanky panky with them, still not bad, most of them still playable and quite fun.
Old 23-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post
To all your requests, now can.... just that FJ in room is a little tricky... the waiteress keeps coming in to refill your drink and the gals are uncomfortable due to that....

Try LeLe, and she'll show you what's NSH at the moment in terms of what can be done and what cannot....

Went few days back and saw an angel named Ke Yun (She's has officially beaten Wei Wei in my NSH chio records, NSH only as BS and TH have better ones, and because of her, I'll change my sammyboy signature).. too bad she only works occasionally or upon calls from customers that she likes... and it's only once a week or less... was lucky to have her, damn chio and can touch feel everywhere... but prepare to wait for her to butterfly, she sits around 15 to 19 rooms everytime she works...
Old 23-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this weiwei is a student pass ?
no impression ley...
Old 24-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
xiaohui
nana
liying
and a few viet...

i try to go for new ones if possible
trying to shake off some sticky old gals...
Old 24-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
eternise is Cool - loads of Potential

I had to admit Ke Yun is pretty n slim. But she butterfly too much.
I give her $20 and tell her dont come back. Waste time.
Come back 10 mins butterfly again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
To all your requests, now can.... just that FJ in room is a little tricky... the waiteress keeps coming in to refill your drink and the gals are uncomfortable due to that....

Try LeLe, and she'll show you what's NSH at the moment in terms of what can be done and what cannot....

Went few days back and saw an angel named Ke Yun (She's has officially beaten Wei Wei in my NSH chio records, NSH only as BS and TH have better ones, and because of her, I'll change my sammyboy signature).. too bad she only works occasionally or upon calls from customers that she likes... and it's only once a week or less... was lucky to have her, damn chio and can touch feel everywhere... but prepare to wait for her to butterfly, she sits around 15 to 19 rooms everytime she works...
Old 25-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

she's always like that... her min is 10 rooms per session if nsh has that many customers... there was one night she had 19 rooms, that was the worst time ever.... 5mins in and off she goes... she's all about getting as much money as possible and will usually ask for more than $20 during bill time.

like wei wei, she's the kind of girl that you don't mind bringing out for movies and meals... and after an amount of cumulative tips, you know what u can do, ... and I'm off to my next target from TH (the girl in my avatar, look exactly the same)....
Old 26-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

maybe i always go on friday thats why miss out on weiwei and keyun ?
Old 26-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
just came back from nsh.3rd session....std drop so much.no wonder so long nv go there liao...lol

xuer-breast got c-cup...yummy....can play can go out but today big aunt come.sian....
yezhi-skinny small size.b-cup.bring to hotel liao then find out breast fake..knn.
nonthing to scream about.....basically u do the job she jus lay on bed....bt freaking wet.no bj......even hj got to guide her...cant kiss also....
dmg $120 incl tips.....waste time waste money.......unless u like those gal can wet the bed 1 when they cum then u look for her.

overall a waste time night

nsh mostly gal can go out 1..........even i stop going there for more than 6 mth i still see so many of my old gal there.....
meet up with brudders yest and your post became a topic...

don't worry, I'm not zapping you and we did not mention your post to yezhi. Just want to comment on some stuff.
Yezhi is a skinny small size b-cup but its not fake (a few of us verified, even got JJ to verify for us since JJ's is confirmed real cuz A cup haha.) So unless our hands are so insensitive after prolonged boobs grabbing over the past few years.. haha which may be possible as well.

so was wondering, are you talking about the Yezhi currently in NSH?
Because even the rest of your descriptions are totally different from what we've experienced.. (and yes, we share gals....)
Old 26-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowny View Post
maybe i always go on friday thats why miss out on weiwei and keyun ?

weiwei is no longer there... she went BS, then disappeared... even then, she don't work night shift... She has a boyfriend sending her and picking her from work everyday back then...

keyun, if u missed her, it's not surprising... she seldom work, and this few days, she has been with me (& other customers too) having fun outside... haha...

she should be back at work today since i've achieved what i wanted, so won't call her again.
Old 26-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
keyun, if u missed her, it's not surprising... she seldom work, and this few days, she has been with me (& other customers too) having fun outside... haha...

she should be back at work today since i've achieved what i wanted, so won't call her again.
wa ..f and throw.. haha..
anyway those PRC best at spreading rumours...
say friday higher chance of kanna raid..
bullshit ... friday police also want long weekend...
i been going to NSH consecutively every friday for some 70 weeks
also never see a police raid.

thats why every friday i go pretty ones all hide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1