The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
Finally had my first massage session after CB.
Was walking down the street and saw one massage shop which i have passby quite a few times but never went in due to the look of the shop outside look abit old.
Scare go in all auntie. never see any girls outside before.

Since i still have 2hrs of spare time to waste, decided to walk in and have a try.
Once step in the reception ask if i have booking, of coz my answer is no. But i took a pause before replying her. As i was freaking stun with the look of the reception girl. petite size huge boobs which you can see from the tshirt she is wearing is almost bursting out.
after snapping out of that i told her no booking, first time here.
then i took up the cheapest massage $50 after then proceed into the room. was hope she will be the one massaging me.
Sadly No. even more disappointing is she told me only this room available all other full. this room is located behind the reception...... So sian max.

So come the massage girl. Look petite and sweet viet girl. which is my piece of meat.
massage not bad at times will some teasing, able to chat in chinese very good.
after the normal massage was ask to flip over. then saw my 2ic, pop GQ before i can answer her. she already started playing with 2ic & looking at me with those lustful eyes.
i think she got the answer and started to massage 2ic & i also grab her by the ass and move her nearer to me.
started roaming under her tshirt and to my surprise those buns were soft and huge. which i did not expect it.
so i whisper to her can take off she nodding and was going to unhook herself but i was faster. i raise she bra cup and start grabbing those boobs which cannot grab using one hand. was happily grab those soft big buns, and then pull up her tshirt to expose one of the buns.

After looking at it, seriously those are killer buns. Round big small nipple perky/pointy.
One look at those feel like sucking on those. wanted to suck on them but she pointed at the door. whisper cannot got the small window.
so end the session with a long HJ and hands full of boobs. and gave her $70.

RTM again hopefully get a better room, maybe aim for special......

Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Hi Bro, contact Pls?
Old 26-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stuntking is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Huge Lamp Small Car

Hi brother... Can share this gem... Thank u
Old 26-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
keptal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the ctc?
Old 27-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Zenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact please?
Old 28-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
koysabre0219 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sic contact pls
Old 28-08-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, able to share contact and the name or number plz....
Old 28-08-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silentkira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can sic contact
Old 29-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, pls share contacts

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 29-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro,please share
Old 29-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is Cool - loads of Potential

bro sharing is caring !!! thanks in advance
Old 01-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Manvie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can share contact?

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was walking down the street and saw one massage shop which i have passby quite a few times but never went in due to the look of the shop outside look abit old.

Since i still have 2hrs of spare time to waste, decided to walk in and have a try.
Once step in the reception ask if i have booking, of coz my answer is no. But i took a pause before replying her. As i was freaking stun with the look of the reception girl. petite size huge boobs which you can see from the tshirt she is wearing is almost bursting out.
then i took up the cheapest massage $50 after then proceed into the room. was hope she will be the one massaging me.
Sadly No. even more disappointing is she told me only this room available all other full. this room is located behind the reception...... So sian max.

So come the massage girl. Look petite and sweet viet girl. which is my piece of meat.
after the normal massage was ask to flip over. then saw my 2ic, pop GQ before i can answer her. she already started playing with 2ic & looking at me with those lustful eyes.
i think she got the answer and started to massage 2ic & i also grab her by the ass and move her nearer to me.
started roaming under her tshirt and to my surprise those buns were soft and huge. which i did not expect it.
so i whisper to her can take off she nodding and was going to unhook herself but i was faster. i raise she bra cup and start grabbing those boobs which cannot grab using one hand. was happily grab those soft big buns, and then pull up her tshirt to expose one of the buns.

After looking at it, seriously those are killer buns. Round big small nipple perky/pointy.
One look at those feel like sucking on those. wanted to suck on them but she pointed at the door. whisper cannot got the small window.

Bro can share contact please!
Old 02-09-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Mind share contact ?
Old 02-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Can share bro? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
firstfirsttime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread