The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Ice, the Malaysian queen, was amazing during that era. She was always wet and natural tits. Missing her...
Old 25-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

xiao li from xiuqsis was there for a short while too. i think she kenna jackpot and started her own joint shortly after.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
xiao li from xiuqsis was there for a short while too. i think she kenna jackpot and started her own joint shortly after.
Upped you +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, she & May joined there & thereafter opened own joint in Changi Rd which did not last long .. May MIA aft that .. any intel where is she now .. sensual was classic..

Last edited by Riverwalk; 25-02-2021 at 07:42 PM.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I guess TS is referring to Lexon Spa at the basement. Love that place last time. High quality MLs there. I used to look for one Malaysian ML there. Can’t remember her name but always FJ with her. Still remember that she used to sweat a lot during FJ so to me it’s quite sexy.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Yes, she & May joined there & thereafter opened own joint in Changi Rd which did not last long .. May MIA aft that .. any intel where is she now .. sensual was classic..
haha someone with 6 points zap me for posting this. xiao li used to work there. lol wonder whats his problem. she was my fave ml. all the way from xiuqsis till she started her own joint until it went under and even after.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Maquire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I guess TS is referring to Lexon Spa at the basement. Love that place last time. High quality MLs there. I used to look for one Malaysian ML there. Can’t remember her name but always FJ with her. Still remember that she used to sweat a lot during FJ so to me it’s quite sexy.
Some MLs fuck like no tomorrow, damn shiok!
Old 27-02-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

I really miss Lexon, such a nice place to chill and relax. Miss Michelle, as well as Gina who provided JG services. Wonder if they are still in the business now..
Old 28-02-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyp View Post
I really miss Lexon, such a nice place to chill and relax. Miss Michelle, as well as Gina who provided JG services. Wonder if they are still in the business now..
Guess they must be a little old now. I really wonder why are these places are no longer allowed to operate? Instead we are left with dingy looking facial places.

We should bring back all these HC kind of spas
Old 03-03-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

indeed xiao li had the bestest sensual massage, anyone knows where she is now ? the only pity was she was a little lacking in the boobs department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Old 07-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kim Jiao Ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyp View Post
The western food there were nice.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jiao Ong View Post
Yeah the chicken chop was great! Then a nap in the movie room after that.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Ice too, the environment, the FJ really shiok
Old 07-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jiao Ong View Post
Yeahhh those were the days.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha someone with 6 points zap me for posting this. xiao li used to work there. lol wonder whats his problem. she was my fave ml. all the way from xiuqsis till she started her own joint until it went under and even after.
Lol maybe her husband now still in sbf chionging saw this nostalgia thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1