The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Any facilities? (i.e. sauna, jacuzzi, food etc.)
Old 20-03-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Lexon or something right ... bukit plaza also have top floor leisure .. got free flow food

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzfest View Post
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services
Old 20-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
Rixs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRixs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bt Timah Plaza got a spa (g spa kind)? Didnt know that. Only know theres a Tia* Tia* Well****. Any bro went the leisure spa before @ Bt Timah Plaza?
Old 21-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
There seem to be a new spa at Balmoral B1. From wechat photos, looks quite pretty. Don't ask me from contact. It's all over the Facebook group.
wow, bro care to share, wat is the name of the spa at balmoral. My 1st love is Ice from malaysia, tall with slender figure.....lick ur ass and suck ur cock bbbj.......almost raw her once....when we doing 69 and she was fucking horny......wanted to rock n roll me.....luckily my big head took over and asked her where is the cd....she paiseh and put it on for me.....hope she is doing fine now.......
Old 21-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixs View Post
Bt Timah Plaza got a spa (g spa kind)? Didnt know that. Only know theres a Tia* Tia* Well****. Any bro went the leisure spa before @ Bt Timah Plaza?
Yes one of my best memory . I stayed at bkt timah plaza . Now don’t know go where find such lobang
Old 21-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remembered Vivian at balmoral. Didn’t manage to have the chance to meet Ice. Sleeping in the movie Theater was shiok max.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Yes one of my best memory . I stayed at bkt timah plaza . Now don’t know go where find such lobang
leisure hc? my favourite is KIWI!!!!! More than 14 years liao!!!! OMG times flies....
Old 21-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
wow, bro care to share, wat is the name of the spa at balmoral. My 1st love is Ice from malaysia, tall with slender figure.....lick ur ass and suck ur cock bbbj.......almost raw her once....when we doing 69 and she was fucking horny......wanted to rock n roll me.....luckily my big head took over and asked her where is the cd....she paiseh and put it on for me.....hope she is doing fine now.......
If remember correctly she also work at tanglin hc too.
Old 21-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
If remember correctly she also work at tanglin hc too.
she was at several places. la perla @ tanglin was one of them
Old 21-03-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I missed the times where there were Health Centres with gals wearing skirts,evening dresses..

I am disappointed with Orchard Towers , Parklane Malls...

Now, Geylang brothels will be gone..
very sad for us!

We want Macau type of sauna clubs with gals with theme uniforms, parade around till we choose the girls.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
PM’d you bro
Old 22-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
PM’d you bro
received bro! thank alot n up ur points too!
Old 22-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I missed the times where there were Health Centres with gals wearing skirts,evening dresses..

I am disappointed with Orchard Towers , Parklane Malls...

Now, Geylang brothels will be gone..
very sad for us!

We want Macau type of sauna clubs with gals with theme uniforms, parade around till we choose the girls.
I think life is really about handling changes. Back then I was really into HC like Dragon, Lexon, Executive, ... then the “big wind” sweep them away. Today all the small HDB or shophouse massage places in Singapore does not offer the same enjoyment.

I slowly transition from HC into Geylang, having the Cat150 Malaysians as a substitute for HC. Then the era of PRC Cat 150 came and the Msians slowly weaned out. No more new MsiaN except Kopi which I also find so so.

I adapted and grew to like the Cat 150 PRC a lot.
Shit now the change is really big, hopefully it does not result in PCC at home for the future.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 22-03-2021 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Clarity
Old 22-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
Normady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNormady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
leisure hc? my favourite is KIWI!!!!! More than 14 years liao!!!! OMG times flies....
Yeah bro, now u mention about her, brought up a lot of my old memories, in my opinion she has the most powerful vacuum cleaner at that time, furthermore no hand involved, only her mouth to suck.. wow
Old 22-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sandlee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
PM’d you bro
Bro, can share contacts? Thanks